• Published 10th May 2016
  • 3,501 Views, 445 Comments

The Titans' Orb: Rising Storm - Mister Horncastle



As Callum and the Mane Six continue their quest to find the shards of the Titans' Orb, the path ahead grows only more deadly, as they are now stalked by a relentless shadow that will stop at nothing to hunt them down...

  • ...
11
 445
 3,501

Chapters Next
Author's Note: Rising Storm Rewrite Plans


Good morrow my dear readers!

It's been quite a few years now since finishing The Titans' Orb: Rising Storm, and since then, my writing style has come a long way, hence why I rewrote the first book, which is now fully released. :pinkiehappy:

Now then, onto this book...

Having gone back to read through this sequel, I have decided that I am rewriting this one as well.

Though leagues better than the original first book, there are still many scenes, plot elements, and lines of dialogue that don't sit well with me, and I wish to do better. You, as a reader, deserve better.

This story has been a part of my life for nearly eleven years now, and I want to be proud of every single chapter of it. More importantly, I wish to give you, my dear reader, the best iteration of this story possible. This is more than just a fanfiction to me, it's a world. A world brimming with adventure, memorable moments, and deep, intricate lore, of which I have hand-stitched to fit in with many elements of the canonical MLP show, creating a believable, lifelike, gritty, and enthralling expanded world of Equestria.

With that, Rising Storm has been returned to 'unfinished' status.
There is a LOT of rewriting for me to do. :derpytongue2:

You may read on and experience the original story, or you can hold off until the rewritten chapters are released, I'll leave that choice to you, but please be aware that this story WILL be undergoing some very significant changes and improvements, and upon the rewritten chapters' release, you should really come back and read them, as they'll contain new contexts that'll carry on for the remainder of the story, even into the 3rd book and beyond.

The Prologue and Chapter One are already out, with Chapter Two currently in the works.

Unlike the one-chapter-per-day schedule that the first story had, the rewritten chapters for this sequel will be released as and when they are ready, replacing the original chapters in the process.

For clarification, all the original untouched chapters will contain [OG] in the title.
Rewritten chapters will not.

To cut a long story short, this series is in for a massive overhaul, and I can't wait to provide a fresher, more engaging, and more mature story for my readers, new and old.

Well, that's it for now.
As always, I hope you are happy and safe.

Much love,
- Callum :heart:


Chapters Next