• Published 9th May 2024
  • 111 Views, 0 Comments

Jade, the Savior of Canterlot - AjitaniShirasu



A pegasus' journey to find where he belongs.

  • ...
 0
 111

curat filius

Transmission # 16 18 9 14 3 5 19 19 12 21 14 1 Designate: BRAVO

Subject: Jade rapidly plummeting to an unknown location.

Canterlot Royal Garden, Equestria.

0300 hours January 19, 2025


Jade felt as if he had fallen through several natural elements. First came water, then came wind, stone, and lastly, lightning. He could barely open his eyes again from all the pain he had felt over the course of the past few minutes. But when he did open them a bit, he managed to see himself plummeting towards a surface that looked nothing like marble or remarkably posh; like he was used to. He wanted to scream, but felt like his mouth was shut, his lips felt glued together. 'If I make it out alive, that would be an absolute miracle.' And after that thought, he felt a sudden cracking noise followed by immediate darkness.

Meanwhile, there stood ten Lunar Guardians in front of the castle. After rumors spread about one of the princess' assassinations, the castle was set to CT-DEFCON 1. What would normally be two guards had drastically increased to ten at that moment, and more than fifty on the way. As much as they would like to have idle chat given the deafening silence, they forced themselves to stand guard from early sunset to late sunrise. Sure, it would mess with their sleeping schedule a bit, but they all knew it was to secure the safety of their homeland.

It had only been about a few hours into their shift when a few of them heard a bush rustling rather loudly. Guard 179 looked over at 263, with a confused face. “Did you hear that? I suspect that might be a potential threat.” His partner looked back at him with a more serious tone, almost pestered to a degree. “Probably just a wild animal looking for snacks or something. Don't act so nervous, will you?” Commanding Officer 263 ordered five guards to investigate the noise, to which they flew off with great haste. “You know, it might be an animal of sorts. But not one that small…”


Jade had awoken, sitting in branches and leaves, his fur riddled with rashes and thorns. Unfortunately, he could only see his nose and part of his body. He felt himself unable to move any of his limbs, even though he knew they felt perfectly fine. He suddenly heard hoofsteps quickly approaching, as he felt a chill go down his spine. As he glanced up at the guards, they all gazed down upon him. They all whispered about him before hearing a very thunderous voice behind them. “Stand down, Sergeant 574. This pegasus needs to be treated.” The sergeant wanted to question his superior but gulped and backed away. As all the other guards followed suit, she looked down upon Jade, who looked like his body had been mangled to an extent. There were several fresh scars, some blood staining his blue fur, and a tibia sticking out of his left-hand back leg. “Return to the front, report your findings, then stand guard. He is to come with me.” The soldiers flew back from their outpost as the larger pony crouched down next to Jade, his eyes filled with pain and fear. She took him, gently put him upon his back, and flew off to a smaller hospital.

She had burst through the front door, which startled Nurse Redheart at the very least. Quick details were exchanged as Jade was being hoisted onto a flat stretcher. Redheart bid farewell before pushing Jade to a room with blinding lights. They felt familiar, except they hurt his eyes. He then snapped back when realizing what happened, remembering what kind of light he knew. He was pushed in as strange looking ponies in lab coats and face masks scurrying around the room. Then a clear mask with a tube of sorts was placed over his muzzle, his eyes still stricken with fear. But it did not take long for him to slowly fall asleep; something he did not think would ever happen.


It had been almost 9 hours as his savior continued to sit in Jade's room. She had been drifting off; after all, it was almost sunrise. As she continued to stay awake, there was a knock on the door. She opened it to find Jade on a clean stretcher, wheeled in and locked into place. Nurse Redheart came back and kindly instructed to not disturb him until he has woken up. The nurse then closed the door as the mare noticed the time. She swapped out the moon, so Celestia could raise the sun, just in time. She ended up lying on the guest couch on her side, closing her eyes and letting herself get some well-needed rest.

After a few more hours had passed, she woke up to a lot of rattling and noise. She opened her eyes to see Jade shaking in his bed; like he was having a nightmare. The mare entered his dream to find what was once a utopia of some sort but demolished beyond recognition. The only real detail was Jade standing in the street, staring the princess down with a blank, creepy expression. He stood there for what felt like an eternity before slowly walking forward, as if he were a robot of sorts. As he approached, his face began to disintegrate. At first, it was his fur, then his muscles, until he eventually looked like a husk of what he once was. She took a few steps back before Jade spoke in an incredibly raspy voice, “I killed them all, princess. All of this bloodshed, all the corpses you see, they are all of my own doing.”

Those were his last words before she was kicked from his dream, now seeing him trying to undo his restraints to break free. The alicorn ran up to him as a few nurses rushed in and attempted to hold the pegasus down. To their dismay, he was violently thrashing and assaulting medical personnel without intention. “Get the sedation!” One nurse yelled as another one held a syringe and a vial, preparing to give Jade an injection to calm him down. It was at that moment that the mare had a better idea. “Move!” The princess echoed, the entire floor being able to hear her. The staff immediately stood back as she put both of her hooves against his chest, using her magic to return him to being quiet and sleeping normally. “We will take care of him however I can, but we also request your aid in healing him.” The staff looked at her and quickly dispersed, looking over Jade with a small smile. “If nopony will take care of you, look after you, love you unconditionally… I'll take you in as my kin.” She gave Jade a light kiss on the cheek, making her feel a bit calmer. “We, Princess Luna, will watch over you and protect you, no matter the cost.”