Give Blueblood Some Character! 593 members · 436 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Well, I haven't seen that much rule 63 fanfics that have Bluebelle in them. What do you think she is like? The same as BB or has different traits?

related picture

2437691 well if she has the same personality the only thing that changes is going for dushbag to bitch

I disagree with you, actually. See, the thing is, Blueblood in "The Best Night Ever" served a particular purpose: to be an inversion of Rarity's expectations of how a prince would treat her. He wasn't just "a douche", he was a prince acting like a stereotypical spoiled princess, in order to rile up the girl who'd hoped to meet a stereotypical fairytale prince who would treat her exactly like she wanted him to. Now switch their genders around and the situation loses much of its impact—I doubt Elusive expected Bluebelle to open doors for him or pin a rose to his lapel.

So, in order to create a similar situation, we'd need to work out what Elusive's fairytale princess would be like, and invert that.

2438570 well kind of hard considering Rarity is much of a go getter

An inverse of BB and Elusive... Hmmm yeahhh... :pinkiesmile:
Princess Bluebell, Dutchess of Canterlot; Egotistical tomboy, sick of ponies treating her like a hothouse flower and not letting her DO things. Even opening doors for her or slipping flowers in her mane when you aren't palace staff will get on her last nerve. I would possibly see Luna like this in her late teens.
None of this is common knowledge unless you are already "one of the ponies everypony must know". Why, it would be just SCANDALOUS if the hoi-poli knew their Unicorn Princess wanted to behave like a commoner... :rainbowlaugh:

I remember seeing somepony that looked like a female Blueblood in the Season 4 opening episode, the part where ponies were crowding Twilight to find out what had happened to the sky? I think she even had his vest, but the body was far too mare-like to actually have been Blueblood, if my memory's not screwing with me again.

As for gender-inverted BB acting as 'Elusive's' foil, I'm pretty much picturing Vinyl Scratch in fancy clothes. (In fact, white unicorn, parentage unknown, and I've seen a story or two in which she was supposed to be royalty...)

Really? can you post a screencap?

Having seen her again, I can safely say a pink ribbon thingy is not a compass rose and her eyes are different, but I'm not crazy for thinking there's a resemblance, right? :applejackunsure:

2438570 That's a very good insight.

2438950 And that's a good way to take it.

Agreed, that might work well! As long as Princess Bluebelle acts exactly as obnoxious as Prince Blueblood did. Perhaps by leading Elusive into traps, like waiting for him to open the door and then chewing him out for doing so.

Oh, why stop there, Derpsby?:pinkiecrazy: For starters, the person behind the image I posted went with a different name: Princess High Horse. XD High Horse,High Horse, Elusive's kingdom for a High Horse.

Is it wrong of me that, after reading your post, I immediately thought of Bluebelle as some frisky stoner who couldn't keep her hoofs to herself and flirted with and/or insulted everypony at the Gala besides Elusive? XD

Comment posted by Snow123 deleted Dec 29th, 2013

2478299 :pinkiehappy: Nope. Not wrong at all.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15