• Published 26th Jan 2017
  • 1,489 Views, 40 Comments

Cold - Script Singer



Twilight had gone through many adventures. But she never could have made without her friends. Until a terrible accident occurs.

  • ...
5
 40
 1,489

Hey, soooooo A LOT happened while rewriting... (Story Update)

Hey, ya'll, Script here! Okay, Ellie did not inform me of how much change there was going to be in the story. We have decided to make more drastic changes to the story than we originally planned.

Ellie: It's not my fault the plot bunnies got a hold of me!!! I was powerless to resist, I had to re-plot the *entire* thing...

You have destroyed my baby!!! How could you, I thought I could trust you!!!

Ellie: It's not my fault, I swear!!!

Yeah, keep telling yourself that...

Okay, in all seriousness, we decided to post a new story version. Feel free to check that out if you would like. Within the next few days (and when we finish writing the chapter that actually has the changes to the story), I will delete the new chapters I have posted over the week and post them on the latest version of the story, so stay tuned for that! I will be making a blog post when I have officially posted the story on fimfic!

Comments ( 2 )

The story's cover art and descriptions seem to imply the story would center around how Twilight may handle with the grief of the loss of her friends so suddenly, but most of this seems to just be on action leading up to the incident? I mean, the cover art has all of them dead, and I checked the final chapter and they're plenty alive.

I did see your latest comment though, and yeah I would say this would need both a major rewrite and a change in the cover art description

11901803
Well like I said in the first story update chapter, the chapters labeled My Little Warhorse: Friendship is Broken, those are the rewrites, but I decided to actually post the new rewritten chapters in a separate story now. To be honest, because of how much change there will be, I will be adding a new cover art, along with a new story description possibly. (still unsure, I'll have to check with my editor about the story description)

I hope that clarifies some things! Thank you for the feedback btw, I'm willing to know what needs to be improved on, it's quite helpful! Also, do forgive me if this was just more confusing, my brain has been sleep-deprived lately.

Login or register to comment