Austraeoh 773 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 89 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 89
Pilate
Group Admin

The monthly reminder that you can, indeed, has chat.

Neon Beat
Group Contributor

I have a mumble server that we can use if you would like to be slightly less barbaric about your group chatting. Otherwise add me on skype to this "group chat" you all seem so fond of @ Thenre

Wobble
Group Contributor

489092 I'd actually love to join, but am also still wondering as to what you guys talk about in this chat.

Arcshod
Group Contributor

Oi. This still a thing?

Pilate
Group Admin
Regidar
Group Contributor

1638095 Excellent. I am a lazy child and need instruction on how to get into this place.

Fatch
Group Contributor

I really wish I'd have known about this ages ago. I'll have to send off a request, later this evening.

High Moon
Group Contributor

450413 I can't find you mang

Super Trampoline
Group Contributor

This still happening? If so, I'm bgchandler

whizzball1
Group Contributor

If this is still happening, I'm whizzball1.
Obviously.
:pinkiecrazy:

Knowledge seeker
Group Contributor

Do you mind if i join in on the fun? knowledge_seeker2

AppleTank
Group Contributor

Alright people. Group notifications don't work anymore, so the whole forum thing kinda went caput. You need to actually PM Pilate if you want to join.

Csquared08
Group Contributor
AppleTank
Group Contributor

They appear to have forgotten they applied in the first place, but oh well.

Knowledge seeker
Group Contributor

3596514 Forgotten? Hardly. I've been added to the group already.

AppleTank
Group Contributor

Bwah?

I don't know you skype name, so I couldn't really tell.

Leftover of Saikano
Group Contributor

I may be interested in joining, now that I read the new chapters daily, instead of waiting for chapters to pile. Then i would have no problem with the spoilers that may be mentioned during conversation.
I just need to set up an account.

8542Madness
Group Contributor

Is the Austraeoh Skype chat still a thing? I'd love to join if it is.

YoshiFawful64
Group Contributor

No, we deleted it after Book Six ended because the plot twist at the end of Yaerfaerda ruined the series forever. Now we all just mope around and follow the story ironically.

(That was a joke, in case you couldn't tell. Of course the chat's still open.)

Seraphimus
Group Contributor

4355495 But, Why would that give you reason to Delete the Skype chat, I don't understand, isn't moping around and following the story ironically More fun to do with other people?

aRestlessCreativeGamer
Group Contributor

4470356 indeed. Perhaps you should join us in our moping and ironic following.

Seraphimus
Group Contributor

4470435 Done and Done

**Beert
Group Contributor

Is this thing still a thing?

YoshiFawful64
Group Contributor

As far as I know, we've got no plans on stopping anytime soon (or ever).

Jex
Group Contributor

4615941 Now that's what I like to hear!

Request has been sent, I'll see you all in the chat!

FiMvisible
Group Contributor

I finally made up my mind and sent a request (here's hoping the OP is still valid). Be warned, though, I'm a complete lurker.

destinedjagold
Group Contributor

4848656 a fellow lurker! :pinkiehappy: let's lurk the chat group together! :pinkiecrazy:

FiMvisible
Group Contributor

Indeed let's. :rainbowdetermined2:

Swan Song
Group Contributor

The bi-yearly reminder that you can, indeed, has chat.

Pilate
Group Admin

See,
For details. Add me on Skype, mention flying east. Done.

Swan Song
Group Contributor

Should we upgrade to quinquagintidaily reminders? I think we should.

Pilate
Group Admin

Do as you will.

SkydreamPegasus
Group Contributor

Is this still a thing? Also, are there alternatives chats like Discord, Telegram etc? Skype is notoriously clunky nowadays.

Cotton Fluff
Group Contributor

Yep, the Skype chat is still a thing and is the most active chat for the Jury. :twilightsmile:
We also have a less-official Discord chat up, but it's mostly quiet. You can find a link to the Discord chat in the 'Noble Jury Teamspeak Server' thread in these forums.

I'd recommend joining both, but if you would prefer to only join one: Join the Skype chat.

DarknutLord
Group Contributor

I've been lurking for a while, almost caught up after a year. Still, can't believe I haven't seen this though.
So, if we want to join the Skype group, we've just gotta add Pilate and message him, right?
If so, I'll do that posthaste.

Redante
Group Contributor

Ooh, Sounds like fun.

So uh.

Apart from a Skype and/or Discord account. Are there any other requirements for joining the groups?

Hazard
Group Contributor

5483863 I imagine being involved with east horse will help.

Hazard
Group Contributor

5480391 i have attempted to contact him, but it seems he's been offline for just over 3 months. does anyone else have the skype permissions to add people?

Cotton Fluff
Group Contributor

Pilate has unfortunately been absent for quite a while. Him and csquared (who was absent long before Pilate) are listed as the admins for the Skype chat and they are the only ones who can add new people to it. I would highly suggest any new Austraeoh fans join the Noble Jury Discord as people are slowly making their way to it. A good portion of the Jury is already there.

Having read at least some of Austraeoh, preferably being a fan of the series, and generally be a decent person to talk with would be the requirements. The Jury is pretty laid back. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 89