Anthropomorphics 5,017 members · 7,654 stories
Comments ( 72 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 72
Comment posted by Spitfirebooblover98 deleted Mar 18th, 2022
Comment posted by Spitfirebooblover98 deleted Mar 20th, 2022

Will this profile picture get me banned

It's a bit risky, but I think it's passible.

However, using your own words against you...

I cant have a girl as my profile picture if I do I’ll go straight for the naked boobs

...you're probably playing with fire for having a picture of a bikini top wearer. The last few deleted comments should be clear evidence that your mind is easily swayed. ...I caught a few before they were deleted.

I know I got bored I am thinking of doing nude boobs but I am 99 % sure I won’t

Comment posted by Spitfirebooblover98 deleted Mar 21st, 2022
Comment posted by Spitfirebooblover98 deleted Mar 21st, 2022
Comment posted by Spitfirebooblover98 deleted Mar 24th, 2022

Had this pic since yesterday will I get banned for it

I like it, but it's definitely against the site rules.

Anything that shows nipples, genitals, or gore is against the rules. Cropping or censoring NSFW images isn't strictly against the rules, but it is borderline.

Truth be told, getting banned depends on whether a site admin notices you breaking the rules. If you get reported or happen to cross paths with one, you'd be cited. If you keep using that pic, it's only a matter of time before you get caught.

For a single minor infraction—IE, using an explicit PFP—you'll probably get a warning and/or a temporary ban. I doubt it would be permanent, but you'd go on the list of previous rulebreakers.

Do you think the no nipples part of the rule needs to go away

It's not a rule I really like, but having that rule is the only way the site can afford to stay up.

A few years back, the site didn't have that rule, and so advertisement companies started pulling out their funding. The site owners couldn't afford to pay for maintenance and server fees, so they had to instate that rule to keep the site from shutting down.

Comment posted by Spitfirebooblover98 deleted Apr 10th, 2022

Anyone think that the cmc should big busty and how big I’d say sweetie is 80 gg and bloom and scoot are 99 zz which I know aren’t real sizes but I don’t care and by the way bloom and scoot are bigger then cadence even by a huge margin

Hey could you weigh in on this
Anyone think that the cmc should big busty and how big I’d say sweetie is 80 gg and bloom and scoot are 99 zz which I know aren’t real sizes but I don’t care and by the way bloom and scoot are bigger then cadence even by a huge margin

I figure you're talking about when they're aged up, at the end of the show.

I'd personally rank them as Sweetie being the biggest, but only by a bit. Bloom ranks a very close number two, and Scoot's boobs are small enough that she's bit self-conscious about it.

If I were to lay down "realistic" cup sizes, I'd say:

Scootaloo: A — right around the same size as Dashie
Applebloom: Medium C
Sweetie Belle: Large C

My headcanon is that pegasi are naturally the smallest in the chest due to aerodynamics playing a factor in sexual selection. Smaller tits make for better fliers. In example: Fluttershy had big hooters even from a young age, which is a major factor as to why she's always kinda sucked at flying.

Unicorns normally tend to be smaller than earth ponies, but Sweetie and Rarity both take after their mom, who is unusually well-endowed for a unicorn. AB also has a very active lifestyle, which means she's got less body fat than Sweetie, giving the latter another slight advantage in the tiddy department.

Besides, AJ and AB took after their mom as well, and she was a Pear, after all. Pear girls specced into hips more so than honkers. Bloomers may have smaller tits than Sweetie, but both Sweet-Apple girls are rocking godly badonks.

Am I the outlier on my own group with sizing y’all see. To like only realistic sizes not that’s bad

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 72