The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 719 members · 571 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

With war must always come death... And right now the count is 22 death's in the multi-dimensional madness that is Spider-Verse. So far...

- Spider-Man 1602 (Peter Parquagh) :pinkiesad2: And he was so happy and saw so much of the New world....
- Fantastic Five Spider-Man
- House of M Spider-Man & Civil War Iron-Spider
- Armored Spider-Man
- Alternate Earth Ai Paec
- Spider-Monster (Patton Parnell)
- Spider-Man & his Amazing Friends.... (Cries internally :raritydespair: )
- Spider-Man Unlimited
- Alternate Earth Migue O'Hara
- Timestorm Spider-Man 2099
- Exiles Spider-Man (rot in hell, Morlun.)
- MC2 Peter Parker (I HOPE YOU SUFFER FOR THIS, DAEMOS!!!)
- Spider-Moon-Man
- Bullet Points Spider-Man (Robert Bruce Banner)
- Man-Spider
- Vampire Spider-Man
- Forever Yesterday Spider-Man
- Spider-Man: Reign (Crushing his head with Mary Jane's tombstone was a dick move, Daemos...)
- Spider-Kitty (Those twins need to die!)
- Mary Jane Watson
- Hostess Twinkies ad Spider-Man

I will be very mad if Mangaverse Spidey, Sp//dr, and Spider-Man Noir and Mayday die in this event.

What's the name of this story arc?

Spider-Verse, its the name of the current Spider-Man event where it features Every Spider-Man ever created fighting Morlun and his family called The Inheritors.

OWwww, my childhood.

3796656 I'm calling it's gonna come down to 3 Spider-Men by the end given the way this is going. 616 Peter, Miles, and probably Spider-Gwen or Mayday. And when they go after the Totem Eaters? This will be ALL I hear going through my head

Well don't forget, there are other spiders from 616 came with Peter so they have a chance. I hope the casualty percentage is 40%.

3796798 I'm talking it coming DOWN to 3 to fight the MAIN bad guys in an epic showdown.

Me mistake. :rainbowhuh:

I'm hoping Kaine and Ultimate Jessica Drew get a part in the climax though. Gotta have clones.

3796656 I feel a little better about this since they're all alternate universe characters, and they all went down in one-on-one combat instead of some of the more ignominious ways characters have been killed off, but this still all feels a bit much.
Also, they seem to have a bit of a thing for killing off Spider-Men 2099.

3796809 3797002 I'm also hoping for main Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Ham, and Superior Spider-Man to have good roles moving forward.

UPDATE on the death count. Last one is a doozy...

Cyborg Spider-Man

Assassin Spider-Man(God dammit.)

Six Armed Spider-Man

And the one I never expected.....

Old Man Spider-Man.... Aka....

Ezikiel Sims..... from a world where Morlun killed Peter and he carried out his name... :pinkiesad2:

WHY?!! WHY DID THEY MAKE ME GO THROUGH WITH SEEING ONE OF MY FAVORITE SPIDER CHARACTERS DIE AGAIN?!!!! :raritydespair: :fluttercry:

3841894 Well, in all fairness, at least they were right that I didn't suspect that that was the guy under the mask.

Having Uncle Ben spidey was too good to be true. But dammit!

3841926 Yeah, a crossover like this rarely ends with happy readers. :fluttercry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14