Pinkie Pie's Smile Party Association 393 members · 628 stories
Comments ( 1022 )
  • Viewing 901 - 950 of 1,022
superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because he asked me to - he said that since he'd been a dog before, he wanted to try being a cat. Thanks for lending me your Discord powers, by the way.

-Sparkie

3867886 He came running up to me begging to be turned back. Opal was hitting on him and Winnona wouldn't stop chasing him. You're banned because it was a cat-tastrophy, he was not a-mew-sed, he thought it would be a purr-fect expeirience but it just hair-balled into a disaster.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because bad puns are my thing.

-Sparkie

3870582 I should have said this in my last post but you're welcome. And secondly, I just go with it. You're banned because you weren't as bad as the time Angel somehow got Discords powers. He turned Fluttershy's cottage into a prison and locked Fluttershy away so he could keep everypony away from her. That was the last time Discord allowed anyone to use his powers. Unless they already had them and even then they weren't allowed full power.

Banned because what the fuck; how is this still going?!

superpony55
Group Contributor

Banned because I only used Discord's powers to create a machine that would write down whatever I said, turned Spike into a cat, and turned myself into an Alicorn, because flying is one of my greatest dreams.

You're banned because you just made it longer!

-Sparkie

3870847 Ya, Discord is going to turn me to stone now. If he see's you he will come after me and you. So I have no choice but to turn you back before you get hurt by him. You're banned for abusing the power I lent you.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because all I did was turn myself into an Alicorn for fifteen minutes to see what flying felt like. I turned myself back.

-Sparkie

3870978 You still might want to keep that from him. You're banned for prank calling Shadow and that is the reason he won't leave us to this game.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I didn't prank call him. I think he just came back on his own.

-Sparkie

3870995 Oh. Hey Shadow I'll repeat this since i know you might read this, this game is optional. Now Sparkie, you're banned for pranking me into thinking years had passed after I took a nap in a hospital bed when I visited Scootaloo for her broken wing. At least it looked and sounded like you. And it wasn't Discord this time, he tried that 3 months ago.

superpony55
Group Contributor

It was me. I have no idea how you fell for it, considering I was right there. You're banned because it was Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie's idea.

-Sparkie

3873551 I should have known. You're banned for going through with the idea.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because you should have known, and because it was pretty funny.

-Sparkie

3876882 You're banned for drinking that leftover potion the Crusaders made and then fell in love with Cheerilee.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I did not! That was Discord, he had taken the potion while in the middle of pranking me, as me! He was in love with me the entire time, because it's whoever you see first. It was horrible! I'm only a few years older than the Crusaders!

-Sparkie

3879315 That is scary. I wonder how Celestia took it. I figured she liked Discord. You're banned for throwing jelly at ponies with that weird Jelly obssesed pony.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because the only one I threw it at was him.

-Sparkie

3881669 So a jelly covered Spike was lying when he said you threw jelly at him? You're banned for being covered in jelly then hugging me and Twilight.

superpony55
Group Contributor

Sorry. I didn't realize I still had jelly on me. You're banned because Celestia decrees it!

-Sparkie

3884461 You're banned because Luna, Cadence, and Twilight decrees it!

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because Gromit and Kimba decree it!

-Sparkie

3887874 Adorable.:rainbowkiss: You're banned because the Crusaders say so.

Enjoy this picture I found.

superpony55
Group Contributor

:fluttershysad: You're banned because both of my favorite ponies banned me. :twilightblush::unsuresweetie:

-Sparkie

3891046 You're banned because me and you have taken over this thread and we have the most posts here.:scootangel:

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because it's all part of the plan...

-Sparkie

3894741 You're banned for sceaming with Discord into winning this. Well I have a plan to win with Twilight.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I'm Twilight Sparkie, so technically I'm scheming with someone named Twilight as well. You're also banned for spelling scheming wrong.

-Sparkie

3897963 You're banned because you sent Ditzy on a wild goose chase saying that the letter you recieved was addressed to the wrong pony.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because it was. It said "Twilight Sparkle" instead of "Twilight Sparkie" or "Sparkie". I told her to give it to Twilight.

-Sparkie

3900251 You're banned for pouring snow off a roof on me, Pinkie, and Spike as we walked by you. It was cold.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I didn't see you there.

-Sparkie

3902677 Oh it's ok. We had fun and started another snowball fight. You're banned because when Pinkie invited you to join you said no.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I was busy helping the Crusaders build a snowpony.

-Sparkie

3905107 I hope you named it Frosty. You're banned because you are not stuck cooking with your energetic aunt and 15 year old sister.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I'm stuck working on my mom's Christmas present.

-Sparkie

3908516 Oh I bet it's great. My mom loves How to Train Your Dragon so me and my dad got her a Funko Pop Vinyl figure of Toothless and a Daryl one from The Walking Dead. You're banned for depriving Fluffle Puff of her Tacos.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I finished my mom's gift but I don't think it's very good.

-Sparkie

3912479 What did you get her? You're banned for taking so long to reply. I thought I was going to win. Again. But you have a reason for that, you were getting something for your mom and I find that sweet.

superpony55
Group Contributor

I was writing her a short story. I participated in NaNoWriMo this year (and won) so I have five free copies of a book. I'm not going to use it on the one I'm writing now (which was actually the one I was doing for NaNoWriMo) because I want to be able to get that published. I thought I'd use a copy on the short story. You're banned because Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas!

-Sparkie

3912500 That's nice. I hope she likes it. You're banned because Happy Hearth's Warming Eve and Happy Hearth's Warming.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because Happy Hearth's Warming and day after Hearth's Warming.

-Sparkie

3917058 Hope you had a great one. Did your mom like her preasent? You're banned because now we have to wait another year to celebrate.

superpony55
Group Contributor

Yes she loved it. :twilightsmile: You're banned for the same reason.

-Sparkie

3917325 That's good to hear. My mom loved the gifts from me and my dad. You're banned for borrowing Discord's picture of Fluttershy and company and not returning it.

superpony55
Group Contributor

Sorry. My house is messy - I always lose stuff. I could have sworn it was... Found it! I'll go return it to him. You're banned for stealing Angel and "losing" him in the Everfree forest. Fluttershy was so upset.

-Sparkie

3919458 I didn't steal Angel. He came with me to get something from Zecoras and he wandered off. I found him and took him back to Fluttershy already. You're banned for sending Blueberry muffins to Ditzy when she asked for Banana-nut.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because that was what Pinkie gave me to give her.

-Sparkie

• Viewing 901 - 950 of 1,022