Displaced 4,427 members · 1,266 stories
Comments ( 207 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 207
DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

To appear in which world? Yours or others?

I want to make a crossover for fun but everyone I know is to busy :raritydespair:

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

What kind of cross-over you looking for?

I don't know any more I'm to tired.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Lol, well. When your mind clears up, tell me.

I'm looking for a potential teacher to my new displaced, preferrably one knowledgable in magic?

Looking for a tier 2-3 displaced (is powerful enough to fight a handful of royal guards but not much beyond that) to guest star in next 2 chapters of Kelly Mathews, Equestria's Landstalker.

A Gold Turtle token with the runes Bankorok Aretak and an unknown third serving as the name is displayed in blue, is a clue to the nature and identity of the Simulated Displaced whose host world will be the setting. Host world setting is a remnant of Mobius the SatAM Sonic world. Julian Kintoebor Robotnik, the original SatAM/comic version; presides as the ruler of this world not the MK2 version or other media. This setting will be depicted as dangerous. Due to my slow update speed, please PM me about what kind injuries or loses you want inflicted on your displaced and position on being cured of being displaced during these chapters, I want to be able to give you some kind of in story update before the chapters are made so you don't have to wait on me.

Any more info here would spoil things if the secret didn't already get out.

I have A very very very good idea for a Kamen Rider build displaced story, but my writing is very bad so I am looking for a writer to help write. He(or She or the rainbow color in between, I do not judge) would be the main writer and I would be the co writer and we would each proof read each other’s work, Of course I would review each writer, and in the case that they have no or limited knowledge of Kamen Rider Build, I would give them the run down and help them understand the show.

I’ve recently started writing a new Displaced and am looking for possible crossovers into my world. The story is about a child who was punished for success in life with tragedies, but still fighting to the last breath being given a second chance as a full bodied displaced. It’s an anthro Equestria, (I already hear your groans.) mixed with Dungeons and Dragons.

Comment posted by phanpool deleted Feb 22nd, 2019
DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

This thread is for asking to cross-overs with other Displaced, I think you meant to post in the Idea Thread.

Hmm... How about a story involving Mr. X from Resident Evil 2?

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Are you suggestion or are you asking?

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

The threads about asking to cross-over with existing Displaced with the one you own. Suggesting characters/story ideas goes to the suggestion thread.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

It's ok, you're not the first to make the mistake.

Comment posted by Sanguine Blade deleted Mar 23rd, 2019
DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Uh.... Did you click on the wrong thread? this sounds like an idea and not a request to cross-over with someone.

Sorry I mistook crossing over stories with crossovers as the more common crossover of one universe with Mlp terribly sorry but I thought the idea thread was for how to improve stories or revise the group as a whole rather than suggesting story concepts

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

The idea thread is about suggesting ideas to everyone, weather it's a character or a story someone comes along, will like the idea and use it, or try to help you make it a thing.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Ryan's world (File Name: Captain G) is available for cross-overs (Future, as in after the events of the main story) so if there's any items from any of the NES games or if there's a world from the many NES games you'd like your Displaced to visit, send me a PM and we'll discuss the focus of the cross-over.

I’m happy to announce my story is now open to displaced! I am willing to help basically talk to anybody’s displaced if they are depressed or just need someone to talk to. If anyone needs help than I’m open.

Pm me for any details if you want my help

Oh... I thought this group was deader than a tumbleweed in the snowfall. I could really use someone else to show up in my Pikmin story to save me from possibly what I would call a burrowing snagret probably. Or something else. I've needed this for quite some time toget myself started.

I don't think it's posted yet, mostly due to not being ready for the public.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

....A pikmin displaced? Wait, is Olimar normal sized or small sized? I mean all of the rewards in that game is super sized.

6896425 small sized, however he may scale to a bigger size if summoned. And if summoning another for help they get scaled down to his size

Hey! I'm looking for someone to do a crossover with my story The Universal Traveller. I've got a lot of plans for the future of this story, but I want to introduce the biggest part of the character; Jason can freely travel between universes/dimensions at will though he needs to wait for at least three days before opening another portal or else he'll make an unstable portal that will end up destroying 2 universes. But enough of my ramblings. If you want to do a crossover then please pm me so we can discuss it more in private.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

What kind of Displaced you looking for?

I don't actually have a preference. If you feel like it then I'm up for it. Just know that Jason doesn't really have any fucks to give and will just do whatever he wants.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Alright. Are you leaning toward a new world or a displaced to summon?

I'm leaning towards him being summoned.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Ah. The only Displaceds I have whose world is available, is in the future of Captain G Ryan, but of course, it depends on which video game world of Epixeria you want to visit and for what reason. There's also Master Hand, but sadly the location is limited to final destination and no where else.

I just want Jason to meet new people, have some fun, and, as per usual with him, make new enemies. Whichever one works for me though Captain G Ryan seems like the most interesting one for now. I will read that story and get back to you.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Alrighty, just remember this is a Future version of him, I won't be accepting any cross-overs for past Ryan till the second world.

I've read the story and now I have a decent idea of how Ryan's powers work. I think that this crossover will be fun.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Awesome. Send me an PM/IM/whatever fimfiction calls it and we'll discuss how to go about it.

I have a story someone can do a crossover with, if your character wants to learn some new magic or need changes to his or her body or just needs a helping hand my drider character can do it please he will aslo have a few helpers as well

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

After two chapters? I feel that's a little soon, especially when your story and world needs more time to develop and grow.

Maybe but my character can still do a number of things for other displaced that includes giving them powers from the game or make things bigger or smaller

Not to mention his wives are very powerful

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

...I find that sentence to be a little bothersome. two chapters, around five thousand words, yet he's gained so much already? Or did you do alot of time skiping?

he will get rewards from each event and for his first reward he could chose three characters from any anime or manga and he also got a pouch that he can use to get anything from the COC game

It might seem like he can do a lot right at the beginning but he still has a few things to learn and I only did one time skip so he could learn about his new body

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

See, that has some balancing issues, you could summon Goku or some overpowered character to solve most of the problems.

Well he mostly only summoned those three powerful girls because he felt like he needed them he never really ventured far from the castle plus he saw what the elements can do if I have him summon more characters they will be much much weaker then those three l, hopfully plus in my story i have it to where my readers can say who they want to be summoned, and so far their has only been 2 girls I could use

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Like maybe I could bring Jesse but she wouldn't have pokemon because they are separate characters their are many characters from animes and mangas that rely on others to fight their battles so I could bring some of them, but the two that were requested were Sakura and the sword maiden from goblin slayer but I have no idea how she fights

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

I get the point. Just be mindful of how you go about it so the main character still struggles and grows, but not quickly and easily.

Anyone want to crossover with my RWBY story Im kinda stuck and need something to help me

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 207