Age of Iron 360 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 63 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 63

I thought you were talking about in the main story?

5614142 yeah at the end of the story when they won theirs fight against the slaanesh followers.
So I ask again...what do they look like as daemon princesses?

I meant SFaccountant's story. He hasn't made them Daemon Princesses yet (though Celestia might due to the worship of the Sunsworn), so I have no opinion on such matters.

5614567 oh... well this challenge takes place somewhere in the iron hearts series so you can put whatever you wants to start your path to glory challenge to take place. (What's sunsworn?)

Sunsworn are the Chaos warriors that abandoned worship of the Chaos Lords to worship Celestia. Since the Lords gain their power from being worshipped, and Celestia just gained a large number of warp-contaminated followers...

5615816 ok... so anyway what think of main 6 daemon princesses form look like in ways ( Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash khorne daemon form, Applejack nurgle daemon form and Twilight Sparkle,Rarity and Pinkie Pie tzeentch daemon form)?

Honestly not invested in it. If you want visual appearance (and are old enough to view it), the cover art for Fel Equestria would work well enough.

Comment posted by PlieRow666 deleted Nov 7th, 2016

5616320 I'm 25 year old and why do I need to see cover art of Fel Equesria for anyway?

The Mane 6 (plus Cadance) are sent to Tartarus by Unicorn Supremacists and return as demons.

5618048 I known about it but why are you telling me this?

Their appearances are in line with my views of their Deamon forms: Applejack's body is crisscrossed with parasitic vines that grow into her, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash both look almost feral and savage, and Twilight and Rarity can casually cast powerful and unknown spells. The only outlier is Pinkie, who acts more like a khornate than a Tzeentchi.

5618070 ok I see you point of view but I need them go all daemons like and I mean larger... badges... bigger daemons big!

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 63