Protect Flurry! 358 members · 250 stories
Comments ( 65 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 65

Who's talking about shipping a baby? :rainbowhuh: A baby can't even grasp the concept of a relationship, it needs a few more years until that is possible. I'm pretty sure you (and maybe deadmanx513) are the only one who think she would get shipped without getting aged up for the fic.

its a playful way of just saying no before someone out there goes and makes some clop fic about Sombra raping and molesting a baby.

No one needs that and I don't read rapefics. In regards to simple romantic stories (without clop), when Flurry Heart is aged up to an age where she can grasp a relationship (which isn't necessarily adult, having her seven or something would be working already, just an age where she is actually able to form bonds with somepony) and when she isn't forced into the relationship, I'm up for it.
And for clopfics, I would read them even if she's a baby in them, as long as she enjoys the sex too (as enjoying the good feelings during sex can happen instinctively without knowing what they mean) and doesn't get forced to it.
Equestria has a different culture and children can take more there, so I'm fine with those kind of stories, as long as there is no actual rape in them.

And dont say it wont happen.... because it happens... and it happens too often.

Tell me about it..... I've seen them. And just recently, someone wrote a fic in which Shining Armor suddenly realizes that he isn't quite up for having a family and taking all that responsibility, so he snaps one day and rapes both Cadance and Flurry Heart. Later, he leaves both of them to the guards so that they can have their time with both of them.....
Those who write such fics are those who have truly lost all their screws a long time ago.

on a final note... Sombra already has a special somepony >w<

Radiant Hope is just his friend. Even though they still get shipped heavily anyway.

Sanguine Eyes
Group Admin

5326166 Children are just off limits PERIOD.
I wont get into it any further, just... no.
as far as that last part....I was actually referencing one of my own stories... I have no idea who Radiant hope is.

I didn't plan to get into the topic any further. I just said what I like. :rainbowwild:

That sounded awfully wrong now. I'm talking about equestrian children, just to make that clear. I'm not into humans.

Sanguine Eyes
Group Admin

5326233 could answer that to defeat your rebuttal but no... staying on topic and away from argument inducing topics.
Ahem. I actually have a decent story where I shipped him successfully with somepony that it should NOT have worked with but it did... it worked rather well ^w^

That's probably off-topic too..... But which pony is this?

Sanguine Eyes
Group Admin

5326254 lol you would not believe me if I told you =w=
well believe me that it worked at least...

I've seen people shipping Scootaloo and Diamond Tiara (and that was before she stopped being a bully!).
I will believe you. Trust me. :rainbowderp:

This is a creative ship. I have no idea how, but I'm sure it works in some way.

Sanguine Eyes
Group Admin

5326338 oh it did well, read the comments. Mind you it got attacked by a certain troll so I had to delete a few comments that were just downright pitiful.....

Sanguine Eyes
Group Admin

Age her to something appropriate and I give it the green light

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 65