Ponies of War 1,400 members · 933 stories
Comments ( 184 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 184

We know how to defeat Parasprites. We could just use music to send them back to Equestria to have them destroy it or lure them to a spot and burn them with fire.

Leave my religion out of this. You are entitled to your own beliefs, but you will leave mine alone.

Oh, and in response to the whole mass murder claim, provide proof that we killed more than the Nazis. Valid proof, mind you, not some dogmatic anti-Christian site, because that bullshit's biased.

4103054 no they would integrate us in to there society like the minotuar and griffins are.

Ironically, the pony religion seems to be more dogmatic than anything from humanity. They worship Celesita and Luna to a fault. Since they aren't gods, any humiliation against those two will destroy Equestrian spirit.

Making fun of Equestria's beliefs is an agnostic's paradise.

How do you know the Minotaurs and Griffins are integrated? It's entirely possible that the ones you see in the show are immigrants.

He doesn't need to hamsterize every single human on Earth, just the ones who are a threat.

Or he could, I dunno, brainwash the people giving orders. Replace the King of Earth with a robot piloted by a hamster who is loyal to Equestria, or whatever.

Equestria is more homogeneous than a far right paradise. Humans are the masters of multiculturalism. We would be the ones integrating ponies. Ponies still use racial slurs for crying out loud.

4103061 how many crusades have they done? How many religion did they wipe out to prove theirs was right? How many nations where conquered in the name of a false God?

King of Earth? What the fuck are you talking about. Now I have to question the legitimacy of your statements.

Equestria has a theocracy, if you hate religion so much, why defend it?

Uh-huh. And of course that killed more than thirty-two million people, right? Get your facts straight before posting. Also, that was the Roman Catholics.

false God

Again, leave my religion out of this.

4103082 no It's a triarch principality.

That practically worships Celestia and Luna. That kind of tells me that it's a theocracy.

Monarchies are not known for separation of Church and state. Regardless, ponies are more dogmatic than humans. Their worship of the Princesses (mortals) exceeds human dogmatic for various religions.

4103086 same God same group that's why it's funny that every one in that sand whole is killing each other over worshipping the same God.

Roman Catholicism to be true Christianity

I should take a screen shot of that and send it to Seal and Hood. They'll rip you to shreds.

4103090 it never said they worship her in show.

Did you not listen to what I said? This does not concern my religion. You will leave it out of this discussion.

And ponies will kill gleefully if Celestia told them so. Their worship for the Princesses (who don't even want to be worship) is revolting.

4103097 They bow to Celestia and use her name whenever we would substitute God.

4103092 thousand plus years old and looks like she's in her twenties? Not really a mortal.

Wait, you really think a bullet to the head will kill him?

Dude, he is the embodiment of a concept. An idea given physical form.

Considering that dreams often come from our sub-conscience, I think you are underestimating her ability to mess up a person's mind.

Dude, he is the embodiment of a concept. An idea given physical form.

Provide one line of validation for this from the show. They're all his claims. That makes me immediately skeptical of their validity.

An idea given physical form

Nope, he's a creature. He's just as physical as you or me.

Or they would just eat the fire, since it's matter like everything else.
And I would like to see how you would burn perhaps millions of Parasprites after they have spent a week or so eating and multiplying in some remote location on Earth.

Living forever doesn't make you a God. And if you think she is a goddess, then you have agreed with me that Equestria is a theocracy and a very dogmatic one at that. Equestria makes us Marxists cringe.

4103103 that has more to do with the writers not aloud to have them cussing. And humans bowed to kings and queens to. Some still today. Bowing is not the same thing as worshiping or praying.

And I assume the heat wouldn't hurt them? Because that's certainly what it sounds like you're saying.

Eat the fire? No, they wouldn't. And we KNOW how to defeat Parasptrites. Just get some fucking music to lure them to Equestria.

According to Celestia, Discord is a spirit of chaos and disharmony.

You still stated that Celestia is a god, so Equestria is a theocracy that makes the Vatican look secular in your opinion, so why defend Equestria?

And if they don't want to cuss, why use Celestia's name?

And if you are using meta on me, fuck you because that means the ponies have no concept of war and would lose to us.

4103118 I said God like. I believe she has some form of immortality and eternal youth. Which given Cadaince in her back story book is over a hundred then that means all Alicorns have it.

And also physical. Therefore killable. Anything that is physical can be destroyed, one way or the other.

She was using purple prose. If that was the case, Discord would have no sense of friendship. He's a creature. He's material.

I was thinking along the lines of fire often being compared to plasma, the fourth state of matter.

You are ignoring my point. You hate religion, yet Equestria is a theocracy. You say Celestia is a goddess, then you say god like. You are thus a hypocrite either way.

And that somehow signifies that parasprites wouldn't get burned?

Who can manipulate everything he wants. Nothing prevents him from creating a new form or just ignoring the laws of physics and what we consider order.
Also, how do you know Celestia was using purple prose? Besides, Discord has referred to himself as a god.

4103143 look this bs is giving me a headache I personally hate Celestia anyway so fuck off and besides we are off topic now. And I think this thread violates site rules.

They could just escape the fire then.

We are using rationality in our arguments. You are using hatred and a total lack of logic. When we step up the logic, you claim that you have a headache from it. What does that tell us about you, sir misanthrope?

And don't think you can hide behind the site rules. You are just as guilty for this argument continuing this long.

I can refer to myself as a God, doesn't make it true. If Discord is a God, he should have no flaws, he should not be defeated, and he should not reconsider his ideals of chaos. He is a creature that chooses to be chaotic. Otherwise, he wouldn't be friends with Fluttershy.

Doesn't that completely nullify the point of having them in the picture?

I am a Protestant. I have never considered Roman Catholicism to be true Christianity.

Did you not listen to what I said? This does not concern my religion. You will leave it out of this discussion.

Sorry to butt in, but if you didn't want your religion, or any religion, to be spoken of, then you would not have brought it up in the first place, domerator. I am not here to go against everything you've been saying, but it is fairly hypocritical to say you think of certain versions of Christianity as "untrue" and then ask that no one question your religion in return. And now I will take my leave, so have fun with your purging, comrade!

I never told him not to question it. I told him to leave it out of the conversation. If I want to have a religious debate, I will engage in one in a thread specifically set up to be a religious debate. But, I understand your point. It was foolish of me to even bring it up in the first place. I apologize.

If I want to have a religious debate, I will engage in one in a thread specifically set up to be a religious debate.

Yet you bring up religion in a thread that has nothing to do with it. You brought it up, so you must reap what you sow when others wish to further "discuss" it.

Dude get on skype s owe can bask in our glory.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 184