Looking for Editors 5,420 members · 3,382 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I was planning to continue a story that was canceled in 2014, originally written by Skijarama. I talked to the dude, and he told me to find a editor, before publishing the story. (Chapter 4, which is where I am continuing it, is almost finished; just a couple of dialogues and it would be ready.), so whoever is interested, I'll leave the details of the story below.

Tags: Gore, Dark, Sad.

History description: In the aftermath of a chilling confrontation with the elusive Shadow Dancers, Rainbow Dash's respite from physical injuries is overshadowed by the unsettling atmosphere enveloping Ponyville. As she returns to her routine, Rainbow Dash stumbles upon a disquieting revelation – her scholarly friend, Twilight Sparkle, has chosen self-imposed isolation, erecting barriers against all social interactions.

The intricacies of Twilight's seclusion unfold like a dark tapestry, woven with threads of fear, mystery, and an unspoken menace. The shadows, those inscrutable companions that cling to every object and every being, become an ominous metaphor for the enigmatic threat that looms over Equestria.

"Shadow," defined as a patch of shade or the less-illuminated part of an image, takes on new meaning in the context of Twilight and Rainbow Dash's struggle. The shadows are not mere absence of light; they represent the darker, concealed aspects of the world around them. A companion that cannot be separated from, shadows become a crucial part of their reality.

This is the story in question that was canceled and you need to read, to have a little more context. The Deadly Dance of Shadows

Is this a paid editing role?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2