Fixing the Finale 171 members · 186 stories
Comments ( 61 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 61

That’s actually what I was telling the other guys. Or trying to, for that matter. Obviously it wasn’t coming across in the way I was wanting it to.

Honestly, I still think that Chrysalis breaking out in the end was intentionally made to be a follow up for the “Friendship in Disguise” series and nothing more.

Late comment, I know. But, I don’t recall trying to force others into thinking what I think.

In fact, I thought you were trying to force me into thinking what you think.

StarlightisVERYcute
Group Admin

This is so awesome! I'm so excited, so happy!

No you dump hypocrite. I always said in every answer. ITS YOUR FUCKING CHOISE. You kept blabbering "Muh muhhhh argument OUUAAAA"
Accept that people think season 10 is canon respect their view on that and move fuckin on.

You first. Screw-head Hypocrite.

Nope. Just that you’re a poop-mouth.

Why should I? you were the one trying to argue not me. lol.
I read your profile Autistic ADHD and obsessive disorder should even bother with ya.

COPE! little tard :)

Don't get so hype because the MLP:FiM comics are over after that crossover with G1.
Also the comic staff really suck so I would no be surprised if they just leave cozy petrified for being a pony while the other two get redeemed

That’s honestly what I believe too.

For a comic line that people claim does a better job at worldbuilding and character development than the show itself, the whole series has honestly done nothing but the exact opposite. The writers and illustrators always did things that were either openly questionable or made very little sense, and the picture featured in this group is an example of that.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 61