• Published 12th May 2024
  • 289 Views, 16 Comments

Equestrian Omni-Hero: Omni-kix Adventure - Blaze-saber



Get ready everyone, because this new summer vacation is going to be filled with much new power-ups, new aliens, new villains, new friends, and a new... Antitrix?!

  • ...
1
 16
 289

Chapter 1: Omni-kix Part 1

A year ago in Equestria during the first day of summer, as the pod that contained the Omnitrix entered the atmosphere, something knocked it off its intended course and headed straight for Helix Watch. The moment it impacted the ground, something small and glowing green fell out of the pod and landed somewhere on the ground.


A year later at the crash site, Twilight and her friends seem to be looking around the area for something. "Remind me again what we're looking for?” Rainbow questioned with an impatient tone.

“Don’t know. I forgot we have been looking for something since we arrived here.” Pinkie said with a shrug.

Twilight sighed. “Azmuth, Zenith, and Myaxx send us to where Helix’s Omnitrix first crashed because something else came with it.” She explained to her friends. “And judging by the crash rate, it must’ve broken off when it crashed into our planet.”

"I thought it was odd when you didn't have the item with the Omnitrix.” Xylene mentioned as she walked up to them. "Any luck finding it?"

“It would be much easier if you told us what it looks like.” Applejack told her. “Weren’t you the Omnitrix’s guardian? Didn’t you know something else with it when you sent it to Equestria?”

“I told you before it’s a simple alien device like a key.” Xylene said to them. “I had it put in the Omnitrix when it first launched here. Didn’t you notice?”

"Well no, considering it crashed in the middle of the Everfree Forest, far outside of Ponyville." Twilight mentioned.

"I'm just surprised you're putting off your coronation for the summer." A familiar voice mentioned before they saw Shadow Tempest walking up to them. "I thought you'd be thrilled to be the new ruler of Equestria by now."

“Well, Fizzlepop, I'd rather spend one last summer with my friends before I take the crown.” Twilight said with a smile as she turned to her friends, who smiled as well. “Because after defeating Equestria’s worst enemies and from how damaged the Canterlot Palace is, it gives me enough time to spend with my friends.”

"She's got a point." Flash mentioned after flying down. "Plus it gives us another chance to bring your new student on a little trip you planned for all of us."

"Flash, it's supposed to be a surprise for everyone." Twilight told him before she realized something. "Speaking of which, where are the students, Helix, and Misty?"

“Well, they went out further into the forest to see if the key landed a bit far from where Helix’s Omnitrix crashed.” Delta said as he and Dust walked up to them. “From what you told us, it was a pretty big crash.”

“And knowing them, they probably already found it by now.” Azmuth said as he, Zenith, and Myaxx were searching through bushes near the crash site.


Somewhere else in the Everfree Forest, Helix, Misty, Cozy, and the Young Six were looking in the different parts of the forest as Misty was carefully levitating a rock. “Careful, careful with nature, carefully.” Misty said as she then lifted up a leaf and saw a bug. “Not here.” She said as the bug moved around. “Sorry, little bugo.” She said as she gently placed the rock down.

“Misty, can’t you go any faster?” Gallus questioned with a brow while looking under a rock. “We need to search for this key thing soon. Because we can’t just be gentle with nature.”

"I know you guys said that there's this thing about your friends that's very interesting, but I was hoping to see it in action." A female Abyssinian, with royal clothing as she had black and white fur, mentioned.

“Trust us, Princess Ruby, usually the action finds us when we try to search for something related to the Omnitrix.” Ocellus said to her.

"You know you don't have to call me princess since we're friends." Ruby reminded her.

"Uh huh…" Helix said as he walked past them while waving a stick through the leaves.

This brought his friends’ attention by his not excited expression. “Uh, Helix? What’s wrong? Aren’t you curious to find out what this key does to the Omnitrix?” Silverstream asked him in concern.

“What else do we need to know about?” Helix questioned as he swung the stick around again to move some leaves. “It has a self-destruct feature, an appearance disguise setting, transforms me into different aliens, scans DNA, and it sometimes has a mind of its own. I don't think I need to know more about it."

"But aren't you excited to see another level of the watch?” Misty asked her cousin. “This device is only compatible with yours anyway, at least that's what Azmuth and Zenith told us."

Helix stopped as he turned around to face his friends. “To be honest, I’m a bit curious, but also afraid. Everytime we discover something about the Omnitrix, bad things always happen to us.”

“Really? Name one?” Smolder asked with a brow.

“The self-destruct feature, got me stuck in alien forms, downloaded us inside it, and transformed my parents and Zenith into ravaged aliens.” Helix listed out.

"Okay, I said name one." Smolder told him before she lifted up a small rock. “But whatever happened next, we'll help you out with it."

"Maybe, but what if you guys get hurt?” Helix asked with a concerned tone as something was creeping up behind him. “I don’t want to see any of you get hurt because--"

"Surprise!" Familiar voices shouted, which really scared him as he quickly transformed into Heatblast and quickly shot flames behind him. The five familiar figures quickly ducked out of the way as a few trees were caught on fire.

"Oh no, I'm not going through another forest fire!" Heatblast said as he quickly absorbed the flames.

“Whoa!” A female voice yelped out. “Easy there, candle head, it’s us!” She called as Heatblast shook his head and got a clear sight of who he saw. It was Manny, Helen, Attea, Zs’spoocy and Lolaxx. “We didn’t mean to scare you.” Lolaxx said with a chuckle.

“Yeah, that’s my thing.” Zs’spoocy said with an amusing tone.

“I'm guessing we should have known better than to sneak up on an old friend with a watch that can crush us in an instant." Helen mentioned with a sheepish look.

“Helen, Manny, Attea, Zs’spoocy, Lolaxx?!” Heatblast said with a smile as he hit his Omnitrix and he transformed back. “You guys! I nearly fried you!” Helix said with a smile. “But, it’s great to see you again!” He called as he rushed towards them as he was brought into a group hug by them.

“We told you we’d be back by next summer.” Manny said with a smile as he rubbed Helix’s mane in a noogie, which made the colt chuckled.

“And you think we wouldn’t meet up with you?” Attea asked with a brow before he noticed Manny and Helen were wearing new clothes.

"Wow, where did you get the new duds?" He asked them.

"Yeah, we got them at the academy.” Helen mentioned as she gestured to her clothes. "It fits really nice too."

"Wow, that transformation you just did was cooler in person." Ruby mentioned with an amazed smile before she looked at the aliens. "And you guys really are aliens?"

“We see you guys have a new friend.” Lolaxx said with a smile. “And she’s royalty? That’s rare.”

“Oh, this is Princess Ruby, but just call her Ruby as she prefers it.” Misty said with a smile.

“Ruby, these are my alien friends I made last summer. This is Manny, and my girlfriends, Helen, Attea, Zs’spoocy, and Lolaxx.” Helix introduced his girlfriends’ as they blushed with smiles from his words.

"Wow, four girlfriends huh?" Ruby asked with a brow. "So, I guess you guys are here to help us find this little item for his Omnitrix too?"

"Well, his parents did catch us up to speed so yeah, also we got you a little late birthday present while we are on a mission up in space." Helen mentioned while she looked at Helix.

“A gift? What kind?” Helix asked in excitement as the girls and Manny stepped aside before coming out from behind them was a dark blue creature that appeared to be a cross between a dog and a dinosaur. It has red eyes, blue-gray spike-like hair running down from its collar to the tip of its tail, and black lines on its neck and legs. “Whoa! An alien dog?!”

“It’s an Anubian Baskurr.” Lolaxx said with a smile as she petted the alien dog. “We rescued it from a bunch of alien poachers."

"Awesome, I meant the dog, not the whole poacher thing." Helix said as he was petting the dog.

"Oh, so there's dogs in space?" Ruby asked with an uneasy tone.

"You got something against dogs?" Manny asked her before she pointed to herself. "Oh right, you're a cat." Before anything could be said, a large vine burst out of the ground as they quickly moved out of the way when it tried to swat them.

“Whoa! What was that?!” Ruby asked when they avoided another strike from the vine.

“A vine just sprouted from the ground! That’s what!” Gallus called out in shock.

"Yeah, we see that, but where did it come from?!" Misty asked before quickly dodging another vine that sprouted out of the ground.

"Well, let's see if these vines can handle a cold freeze from Big Chill!" Helix declared as he activated his Omnitrix and slammed it down. But instead of Big Chill, he transformed into Swampfire. "Or Swampfire…" He muttered as he sighed.

“Still gave you the wrong alien, pal?” Manny asked.

“You have no idea.” Swampfire said before he gave a smirk. “But Swampfire can control plants. I can use this!” He said as he raised his arm up to the vine. “I command you to stop!” He called as the vine kept moving as it glared at Swampfire, which made him nervous. “Uh, stop?” He asked nervously as the vine then swatted him, which made Swampfire crash into a tree. “Ouch…”

“He can’t control it.” Cozy said in shock.

“Uh, we’re in the Everfree Forest.” Misty spoke up. “The plants here aren’t natural and can’t be control.”

"Uh guys, there are some trees missing over here!" Silverstream called out from behind a rock as she saw a few trees missing from a large area. "Do you think the forest is fighting back because of it?!"

“Okay, the Everfree Forest is a strange place, but nobody is crazy enough to chop down the trees here.” Sandbar mentioned with a confused look.

"Uh guys, I could use some help here!" Swampfire called out as he was doing his best to avoid the large vines.

“Oh, right, sorry, cous!” Misty called as she activated her Omnitrix and transformed into her version of Heatblast. “Let’s burn this weed!” She called as she fired a beam at the vine, which caused it to shriek and burn into ash. “Well, that takes care of the vine.” She said.

“But what happened to the trees?” Swampfire questioned with a confused look. “And who’d be dumb enough to cut down trees in the Everfree Forest?”

"Stop it!" They heard a young male voice call out before they saw a young deer come out of the shadows.

“Aw, look at you. Such a cute deer.” Silverstream said in a cute tone.

"You're hurting the forest with your flames, I feel its pain." The deer said before he took the small barrel around his neck and poured water on a small plant.

“What?” Misty asked with a confused look. “The forest attacked us first! It was self defense!”

"Yeah, you totally attacked us first!" Swampfire told the deer.

“Well, whatever the case, you creatures must leave the Everfree Forest, you shouldn’t be here.” The deer said to them.

“Hey, we don’t tend to stay long. We’re looking for something.” Manny said to the deer.

"Can you at least tell us what happened here?” Helen asked the deer. "Maybe Princess Twilight and her friends can help out."

“Princess Twilight?” The deer asked while giving a thoughtful look. “I have heard of her and her being crowned as the new Princess of Equestria. Maybe she will help us.” He said. “But I wouldn’t expect much. He won’t be happy to see ponies right now.”

"What, have you been living under a rock or something?" Gallus asked him just as Misty and Helix timed out. "And who has something against ponies?"

“Yes. I have been living in the forest.” The deer said with a look. “My name is Bramble. And I’m talking about the Heart of the Forest. And I know he won’t allow it, but he might meet Princess Twilight.”

"I'll go get them." Helen said as she was about to take off before she realized something. "Um, where exactly is the heart of the forest and who exactly are we meeting?"

“The Heart of the Forest is a creature. Just follow the trail to a cliff with a vine bridge up north. You can’t miss it. We’ll meet you there.” Bramble explained with a brow.

“Right, got it.” Helen said as she sped off, leaving the others behind.

“Everyone else, follow me.” Bramble said as he walked off with the others following.


They followed Bramble to the heart of the forest as they were amazed to see the trees having built homes around them as well as multiple deers that can grow trees with their own type of magic. "You know, I bet Venus would love this place." Helix mentioned after looking around

“A friend of yours?” Bramble questioned.

“He’s an Earth Pony friend of ours who can grow plants and control them.” Ocellus explained to him.

“A pony with a gift from the forest. Interesting.” Bramble said.

“You would be amaze of the things we’ve seen in Equestria.” Attea said while looking around in amazement. “And we’ve seen the Everfree Forest before, but never this side of it.”

"I don't think even Twilight knew about this." Misty mentioned.

“You sure Helen would bring them here? Because I don’t think she might find us here.” Manny said in concern.

“Unless I’m tracking your badge and the Omnitrixes signal.” Helen’s voice spoke up as she brought the adults as they walked in while showing her Plumber badge. “I love Plumber badges.”

"When did you get that?" Helix asked as Twilight looked around in amazement.

“It's a standard Plumber issue.” Manny said as he and the rest of the alien girls have brought out their badges. “We all have one.”

“Amazing. A civilization in the Everfree Forest.” Twilight said in awed. “I don't think Celestia or Luna ever talked about this.”

“You must be Princess Twilight.” Bramble said as he gave Twilight a bow.

"Oh, hello there." Twilight greeted him with a smile. "Helen told us what happened to a part of the forest. But what exactly happened there?"

“My papa would explain that.” Bramble said with a smile.

“Papa?” Applejack asked before coming through the forest was an adult deer, whose fur is white and a bit tinted with its hooves wearing wooden boots while wearing a golden necklace with a heart shape on the center.

“Papa, these are the creatures that were spotted in the forest.” Bramble said to his father.

"I guess he's the king around here?" Smolder asked him.

“Might be respectful.” Misty said as they all gave him a bow.

“You’re the Heart of the Forest?” Twilight asked politely.

“Princess Twilight Sparkle, I presume? I’ve heard mention of you from Celestia. My name is King Aspen.” King Aspen greeted.

“Oh, you have?” Twilight asked in surprise.

“...And I do not wish to be rude, but you all must leave. Ponies are no longer welcome in this forest.” King Aspen said to them.

"Is that why you had a bunch of vines attack us for no reason?" Helix asked before Misty elbowed him in the side. "What? They did do that."

“Behave.” Misty said through her teeth.

“No! Please! We have to ask you about the vines and trees that are spilling out of the forest! They attacked us on the way here while we were searching for something!” Twilight pleaded to King Aspen.

"Does it have something to do with those torn down trees we were told about?" Tempest questioned him with a brow. "Who did that?"

“Perhaps you don’t know? Mmm.” King Aspen said while thinking a bit.

“Papa? I think we should hear them out.” Bramble suggested. “Just for a minute… then you can oust them from the forest.”

“Very well, we’ll have a talk. Follow me.” King Aspen said as they then started climbing up the stairs of a tall tree. “I have something for you to see.” He said as they started climbing as he started exclaiming. “You see, the Everfree Forest is a very delicate ecosystem. We that live here… not just the deer, but every creature from the tiniest grasshopper to the largest hydra, need the land that we have to survive. We cannot afford to lose any more of our homeland. Lately, the forest has been disappearing at a pace that has alarmed us all. Resources are thinning and creatures are panicking.”

“And vines and plants are attacking as well?” Myaxx questioned with her arms crossed as well.

"Or is that just your way of saying hello?" Manny added while crossing all four of his arms.

“My appologise, but it was self defense.” King Aspen said. “The deer have taken it upon ourselves to replenish the forest. We normally use our magics to heal the woods and help things grow… but we’ve had to take more aggressive hoof. The forest is looking for us to help.”

“What is happening? How are you losing your land?” Azmuth asked King Aspen.

This is happening.” King Aspen said as he gestured down the railing, which made the group gasp. What they saw was a large part of the forest missing a few trees.

"What the hay happened there?" Flash asked him.

"Hey, I see some smoke coming from the other side!" Cozy called out after pointing out some smoke clouds in a different part of the forest. "It can't be a forest fire, right?"

“We had those before last year.” King Aspen said, which made Helix flinch as he kept quiet. “But since then, the Forest grew back. But this is no accident.”

“He’s right. These trees appeared to have been pulled right off their roots.” Fluttershy spoke up with a frown. “Somepony been hurting the forest!”

"Or maybe it's not a pony, could be something else." Misty theorized.

"Well, I'm not sticking around here while we think about it." Helix said as he activated his Omnitrix. "I'm going to go check it out." He then switched his Omnitrix to the XLR8 icon as he slammed it down and transformed. “I’ll be back when I can!” He said as he rushed off.

“Helix! Wait!” Flash called out while Bramble and King Aspen looked in shock.

“Was he a changeling?” Bramble asked in confusion.

“Not exactly.” Ocellus said with a sheepish look.

“I’ll go after him.” Helen said as she rushed off after Helix.


XLR8 zoomed through the forest as he was heading towards where the smoke was coming from until he stopped right in front of what looked to be a construction site. "What even is this about?" He questioned after seeing it.

Helen then stopped next to Helix as she saw this. “A construction sight? Close to the Everfree Forest?” She asked in surprise before she saw a sign that says ‘Coming Soon! Fun Fun Land Amusement Park and Equestria’s Largest Parking Lot! Brought to you by Mighty Minotaur Construction. A Well-to-Do Company.’

“Okay, I got a small amusement park, but why does Equestria even need a parking lot?! There’s not even proper vehicles!” XLR8 exclaimed. "Besides, there's only one amusement park in all of Equestria that can't compete, Adrena-World!"

"Huh, I think I heard about that but never been there before." Helen mentioned before she shook her head. "We're getting off track. Let's find out who's in charge and talk to them."

“Well, if anything, the boss should be in that building over there.” XLR8 said while gesturing to the complete office building close by. “It’s the only building that’s complete here.”

"Okay, but let's be discreet about it." Helen suggested as they casually walked into the building. But the moment they did, they could hear talking that did not sound like a nice talking.

"What do you mean you haven't found it yet?!" They quickly hid behind a filing cabinet as they saw a couple of ponies and a griffin talking to a minotaur. “We gave you the technology to find it and our boss is being impatient!" The stallion told him.

“We’re searching as fast as we can. Finding this item isn’t easy in the Everfree Forest you know.” The minotaur said with his arms crossed. “And for some reason, the trees kept growing back and vines are sprouting like crazy!"

"Sounds like this has been going on longer than we thought.” Helen whispered before they noticed the stallion pulling out a high-tech alien blaster.

"We came by to give you a last warning from our boss, if you don't find that device by the end of the day, you're gonna pay." The stallion told the Minotaur.

“Okay, okay. I’ll search harder. Even if I had to tear down the whole forest to do that.” The Minotaur said with a determined look.

This made Helen and XLR8 nervous from this detail. “If that happened, the creatures that lived in it and their homes would be goners!” XLR8 said in shock before they noticed some sort of tablet device on the desk. "Hey, I bet anything that could give us some more details." Just as he raced over to grab that device, the Omnitrix timed out and he transformed back into Helix in front of the four. "Uh, this isn't what it looks like?"

“Who is that kid?!” The griffin questioned but there was some sort of chicken clucking when he spoke. “Ah, forget it! Give us back the tablet kid, you don’t know what you’re doing!”

"Yeah, I don't think so." Helix said before he quickly jumped out of an open window and ran with the tablet.

“Who left the window open?!” The mare questioned as they saw Helix and Helen rushing off with the tablet. “Whoa, they’re fast.”

“After them!” The stallion yelled.


“Whoohoo!” Helix cheered while Helen was holding him as she ran. “Just like old times huh, Helen?!”

“It sure does, Helix!” Helen cheered with giggles. “Now, let’s get back to the others and tell them what we found--Whoa!” She then yelped as a mechanized claw nearly came down on them if they hadn't jumped out of the way. "Hey, watch it!"

"Uh we got company!" Helix called out as a bunch of construction workers were coming at them. "Helen! Take this to the others, I'll hold them off!" He called out before tossing the tablet over to her.

“But what about you?!” Helen called in concern as she caught the tablet.

“Don’t worry. I’ve been through this thousands of times!” Helix assured as he activated the Omnitrix and slammed the core down as he transformed into Humungausur. “Time to teach these guys a lesson for messing with nature!” He called as he slammed his tail down, which sent a shockwave that caused some of the construction workers down. “Go Helen! Now!”

Helen nodded before rushing off. "Alright kid, give it up!" The stallion from before called out as he stood with the griffin and the mare.

"Or what?" Humungousaur challenged with a brow.

"Or…this!" The stallion said as all three of them took off ID masks to reveal themselves as aliens. The stallion is really a white humanoid plant-like species with black hands and feet, a purple face with red eyes, along with eyes on his chest. Above his black hands and feet are grayish splotches that temper off his elbows and knees while having three eyes. The mare was really some sort of one eyed alien squid with claws on the legs and black and orange skin with tentacles on her chest. The griffon is a chicken-like alien with feathers and a beak. He also wears silver arm guards and two bandoleers connecting together on his chest. His upper half is beige, the lower half is brown, he has orange feet-like hands and sticking out of his head on the top as well as his bottom are red feathers.

Humungousaur looked shocked by this. “Oh, that’s so creepy.” He said with a cringed look.


Meanwhile, Twilight seems to be negotiating with King Aspen. “Please, just try and have faith. Helix and Helen will find the solution and the forest will remain safe.” She told him.

"If they ever come back with a solution.” He said with disbelief.

“Hey, I know my cousin, and when he finds a problem, he solves it.” Misty said with a look. “And we’ve been handling a lot of bad stuff over the last summer."

“So with all do respect, watch what you say pal.” Manny said with a look.

Just then, Helen came rushing back as she panted while holding the tablet. “Guys! Wait until you all see what Helix and I found!” She called.

“Helen?” Attea asked in surprise. “What have you two found?”

“And where is Helix?” Zenith asked in concern, seeing that Helix wasn’t with her. Just before she could answer, they felt a large rumbling underneath them before the big smoke cloud coming from the spot where Helen just came from. "Never mind." Just then, the tablet started beeping as it was picking up a signal.

“What’s that thing doing?” Flash asked in confusion.

“I don’t know. They were using it and Helix thought it was important.” Helen said as she checked the tablet before her eyes widened. “Oh, boy. It seems like they are tracking alien tech signals.”

“Alien tech?” Delta asked in surprise. “They’re looking for some alien tech?”

"Hang on, I know this energy signature." Zenith told them after inspecting the signal. "It's the device that's supposed to be with the Omnitrix."

"You mean they're after the same device we're looking for?" Rainbow questioned with a brow. "But how the hay do they know about it?"

“I don’t know. But something tells me they’re tearing down the forest just to look for it.” Myaxx said with a serious look.

"And judging by the dust that's being kicked up, I think Helix may need some help." Attea mentioned before Ruby quickly grabbed the tablet.

"Then you guys go help him, the rest of us will find the device using this thing." She told them with a grin.

“Let’s go!” Manny called as he, Misty, the Young Six, the alien dog, and the alien girls rushed off to where Helix is to help him.


Meanwhile, Humungousaur swung his fist and pounded the ground as one of the aliens quickly dodged his attack. “Okay, you guys are fast. But can you out paste this!” He then jumped up and tried to give a body slam, but the first alien stallion surprisingly kicked him down as Humungousaur landed on his back before he felt his right arm get trapped with some kind of slime from the alien mare. “I can’t believe you just did that.” He said as he used his strength and got the ground off the floor as he gave a roar.

“You will not stand in our way, boy!” The alien stallion exclaimed.

“All this trouble just to find a device?! It’s not what destroying the Everfree Forest is worth!” Humungousaur exclaimed as he knocked a few more workers off him.

"You don't know our boss!" The chicken alien told him as he started firing at Humungousaur.

Humungousaur blocked them with his thick skins as he gave a roar, but then he was shot to the shoulder as he got to his knees. “Ow! That hurts!” He called.

"Then you're not gonna like this!" The female alien exclaimed as she spat some sort of acid from her mouth.

“Ow! Hey! Cut that out!” Humungousaur called with a look after feeling the burns.

"Then give it up!" The alien stallion demanded as they kept pouring on Humungousaur, who tried to fight the pain as he grunted and then he fell to his knees while using his arms to support him.

“I will never give up!” Humungousaur grunted with a firm and strong look.

Just before any of the aliens could do anything else, Helen quickly ran by and knocked the female alien back a few feet. “Nobody hurts our man!” Helen yelled with a glare as she and the others ran up to her while in front of Humungousaur.

"Hey yo, chicken little!” Manny called out before punching the chicken alien in the face.

Then jumping up high was Attea, who delivered a double kick from the alien stallion, knocking him back as the others regrouped with Humungousaur. “And no one messes with the forest!” She exclaimed.

"Hey, they have plumber badges!" The chicken alien pointed out with a few clucking.

“The Plumbers?! They’re back?!” The alien mare exclaimed.

"We're not gonna let a bunch of red spots bring us in!” The alien stallion shouted before he started rapid-firing.

“Take cover!” Lolaxx called as they all find some cover in some rocks or construction equipment while Humungousaur tried to block it with his scales.

“Helix?! Who are these guys?! I didn’t see them with us earlier?!” Helen exclaimed.

“Yeah, those are the ponies and griffon we saw earlier, except those were just disguises in ID masks!” Humungousaur called while still trying to block their shots. “And apparently, they're tougher than they look!”

"Let's hope Ruby found that device and fast!" Manny called out.

“I’m more worried about what will happen to us!” Gallus exclaimed while avoiding a laser shot. “Whoa! I wanted us to relive the glory days, but this is a bit extreme!” He exclaimed.


Back with the adults, Ruby was looking through the tablet while the others were following. “Are we any closer to the thing?” Rainbow complained. “It feels like we’re going around in circles.”

"I think so, it should be right…here?" Ruby said with confusion as they stopped and saw that they were back at the crash site. "It's been here the whole time?"

“Are you kidding me?!” Rainbow exclaimed.

“I guess the key was just too hidden that even the Omnitrix hid it well from its pod.” Xylene said with giggles as Zenith jumped down and walked up to the crater.

“So if it’s still here, then that would make it…” Zenith started as she dug through some dirt before she saw something glowing green, which she smiled as she picked it up a green glowing item. “It is here.” She smiled.


Back at the construction site, Humungousaur was knocked back by one of the aliens before he transformed back into Helix. “Okay, I met a lot of baddies before, but these guys are tough.” Helix groaned.

Soon, the others were then tossed next to him as they groaned. “Okay, I seriously hate these guys.” Smolder muttered.

Misty in her Fourarms form was knocked right next to them before she timed out as well. "Now would be a good time for them to come back with that device!" She exclaimed with a worried tone.

“If they get it!” Manny called out. “The forest is big!”

“Now, it’s time to take care of you Plumbers once and for all.” The alien stallion said as he and his team advanced towards them before the adults appeared from behind.

"Helix, we found it!" Flash called out as Ruby held up a white and black colored key with a grey end.

“The device!” The alien mare exclaimed.

“Get your filth off it!” The alien stallion demanded as the three aliens rushed towards them.

The alien dog quickly took the key from Ruby and ran away from the aliens and dodged them pretty well. The chicken alien tried to cut the alien dog off by standing in front of it, but it only leaped over with one jump and made it over to Helix. "Wow, that's a good girl or boy… Whatever you are." He said as the alien dog dropped the key into his hoof when it barked.

"Hand it over, now!" The alien stallion demanded.

"Haven't you heard about finders keepers?" Helix asked rhetorically as he stood up with a determined look. But then the Omnitrix started beeping as it got his attention.

"Omni-Key detected. Standing by for insertion." The Omnitrix beeped before the faceplate was pushed back to reveal a slot for the key.

"Whoa, so this is the key Zenith from Dimension 22 was talking about!" Helix said with realization.

“Don’t let him insert the key!” The chicken alien yelled with a cluck.

“Son! Hurry!” Delta yelled out.

“Right! Here goes!” Helix called as he inserted the key into his Omnitrix, which made the Omnitrix glow as it began to beep faster.

Then a bright green from the Omnitrix glowed from it as the watch then started shifting and changing appearances from his hoof. The face plate cover is now more squared with the hourglass green in the middle and the arrows black, it is more squared with three glowing lights with two buttons on the top and bottom part of the Omnitrix.

Then all of the sudden, he transformed into Fourarms but with the Omnitrix symbol on his chest and his clothes were green and black in the shape of the Omnitrix symbol. The Omnitrix soon had the hourglass and arrows switch colors as it turned onto its side while it let out some sort of humming.

“Whoa!” Fourarms called as he then felt some kind of armor formed in him as Fourarms’s helmet is red and has black protrusions resembling the head stripes on his normal counterpart as well as two green visors, with the mandible area being further reinforced by darker red plating. His shoulders, forearms and hands are covered by white plating, with his wrists having additional red plating. His torso and legs are encased primarily in black armor, with a red plate running across his chest, red thigh holsters, kneecaps and toe coverings and grey shin guards.

Omni-key insertion and Omnitrix recalibration complete. Omni-kix armor now available.” The Omnitrix spoke up.

“Whoa! Helix is armored up!” Pinkie exclaimed in awed.

"So that key unlocked some sort of hidden power up within the Omnitrix!" Attea called out after seeing what happened.

"The armor itself is made from a very special material I created that I like to call Omni-kix." Zenith explained proudly.

"Real nice!" Spike called out.

“Talk about the next level!” Rainbow called.

"Just because you got fancy new armor, doesn't mean you're going to win!" The alien mare shouted before spitting acid right at Fourarms, but it didn't seem to pierce the armor. "What the?!"

“You guys are in so much trouble.” Fourarms said through the helmet with a smirk underneath it as he then charged at the alien mare, punching her gut as she was sent flying and fell to the ground.

“Hand over that device to me!” The alien chicken exclaimed as he then brought out a blaster and aimed it at the others. “Or your friends get it!” He added with a cluck.

“No!” Fourarms called with his left arms raised, but then one of his hands ejected as it rocketed out and smacked the alien’s chicken’s blaster out of his hand. “I have rocket fists?! Awesome!” He cheered before he gave a smirk. “Time to test this baby out!” He called as he shot more rocket fists.

The alien chicken was the first to get hit by one of the rocket fists as he tried to make a run for it but only got punched right in the beak. “Baaaa….” He groaned as the alien stallion turned and glared at him.

“You will not defeat me!” The alien stallion yelled as he charged at Fourarms, but two of the rocket hands grabbed him as the other half went back to Fourarms.

“Time for a double armored punch!” Fourarms called as he delivered a powerful punch, which sent the alien stallion flying as he flew up and crashed into a bush with a groan. “I’m starting to think this upgrade isn’t so bad after all.”

The alien stallion got up as he growled at Fourarms, “You won't win!" He shouted with rage before he was knocked out with just one punch. As he crossed all four of his arms, he noticed the Minotaur trying to sneak away before he walked up and grabbed him by the horns.

“And where do you think you're going, buddy? I think we need to talk about your deforestation.” Fourarms said with a firm glare.

“Uh, could we make a deal out of it?” Minotaur asked nervously as the others glared at him.

“Not after we have a discussion about your so-called carnival.” Twilight said with a glare.


A bit later, the Minotaur was handcuffed and was dragged away into a security wagon with the three aliens taken by an alien spaceship as King Asen, Bramble, and Twilight watches with a smile. “Well, it would appear you’ve gotten your forest back.” Twilight said with a smile.

"Yes, and I thank you for your help Princess Twilight." King Asen replied with a warm smile. "You and your friends."

“And we’ll make sure to pull back the vines and plants that’s been attacking others in the Everfree Forest and help regrow.” Bramble said with a smile.

“I’m looking forward to meeting you all again in the future.” Twilight said with a smile as the three gave a bow.

The others are surrounding Helix as they look at his recalibrated Omnitrix. “I can’t believe I got myself an Omni-kix armor! And I like the new designs of my watch, talk about an upgrade.” Helix said with a smile.

“Impressive, isn’t it?” Azmuth asked with a smile. “But there is a downside when you, how you say, armor up, is that it drains a bit of energy from the Omnitrix, which might make you time out a bit faster.”

"Who cares?! I, HAVE, ROCKET-PUNCHES!!!" Helix shouted with excitement before throwing some air punches.

Dust gave a chuckle. “I think we should give him a few minutes. He’s pretty excited about this new feature.” She said to the others.

“And to think he was afraid of finding the key.” Silverstream said with giggles.

“Okay, now I’m just jealous he got that upgrade.” Misty said with a chuckle.

Helix then stood tall as he looked at his Omnitrix. “Now that the Omnitrix has been Omni-kix, there’s no villain out there that will stand a chance.” He said with a determined smile.

"Looks like he's not scared anymore." Cozy said before they saw the ship coming down and the three aliens quickly jumped out.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?!" Helix called out before the three aliens started running from them. The group started to chase them down as they followed them into some sort of hole.

“What the?! They’re going underground!” Applejack called.

“In a pile of dirt?! Dreadful!” Rarity exclaimed with a look.

"Well, they're not getting away that easy!" Helix called out as he and the alien dog chased them down the hole.

“Helix, hang on!” Helen called as she and the others followed after him through the hole.


They travel down some sort of cave before Helix and his dog come to a stop as he looks ahead in awe. "What the what…?" He gasped in shock as he saw a very large city up ahead.

Just then, the others rushed up to him as the Mane and Young Six, Delta, Flash, Tempest, Cozy, Spike, Ruby, and Dust looked in shock. “What the?!” Flash exclaimed.

“An underground city?!” Spike exclaimed in shock.

"How, when, where?!" Twilight questioned in confusion at the site of an underground city.

“This… is… awesome!” Rainbow exclaimed in pure excitement as Manny and the girls rushed in.

“Well, what are you waiting for?! Let’s go!” Manny exclaimed to them.

“W-Wait?! H-How is there--” Tempest tried to questioned.

“We’ll explain everything later! Right now, we gotta go after the escapees!” Attea called as they ran off as Helix and the others regained their composers and followed after them.

Whoever they’re dealing with and what they discovered, their summer just got more interesting than the last one.

Author's Note:

Here is a better look at what the key looks like:

And here is what his recalibrated Omnitrix looks like now:

And this Omnitrix design was made by the Ink Tank gang. Here's a link to the information of what their design of the Omnitrix can do if you like to know about it: https://5yl.fandom.com/wiki/Omnimatrix_Devices

And he now has ten new aliens: NRG, Amphibian, Armadrillo, Clockwork, Fast Track, Chamelalien, Terraspin, Wildvine (both classic and Rebooted, you know like how object has two forms), Astrodactyl, and finally Buzzshock.