• Published 13th May 2024
  • 76 Views, 0 Comments

Saqura's Dream - Kentavritsa



As Saqura wakes up, she is not alone. There is a distinctly Plush Plushie by the sideof her pillow, just it is not a plushy doll. It’s a Changeling, but in disguise. Let’s just hope, she can survive the hugs and devote attention.

  • ...
 0
 76

the Dream: 2

<--- --- --->

.

I find myself moving through a castle, crafted out of a single purple crystal. (Amethyst)

Just that I am moving on all fours, trotting through one hall after the next; only to come across a throne room. (the room I had been instructed to find, for my Queen)

I don’t ask or question why. You just don’t question the Queen. Questioning Queen Chrysalis is the safest way to get into trouble. She is after all very unforgiving. (D’uh!)

Fortunately, I had managed to stay hidden; out of the way of the Ponies of this Castle. I had been quiet, like a good subject.

It isn’t as if I had cared for the mission, I had been given. I had just left, for the mission I had been instructed to perform; without doubt or hesitation, the way I had been taught. The fact that I did not like the mission, is of no consequence. You simply do, as you are told.


.

Getting to the village of Ponyville had been easy, just as they had explained to me. I had followed the directions given, and got to where I had been told to go.

Getting into the Castle itself had proven easier, than I had dared to hope. Maybe, just maybe; it had been too easy, after all.

It isn’t so much that I doubt, or ever doubted her plans, or the instructions I had been given; it is just that when things are too easy, you know it will go wrong in the end.


.

I hear the squeaking noises, originating from the Pink mare known as Pinkie Pie; as she is pronking about, almost as if she had been looking for something, or some Changeling. (That would be me, if anyone is asking.)

She does not stop. Neither does she seem to be in a hurry, hurrying in the least. Okay, this is after all Pinkie Pie we are talking about here. Nothing she does, seems to make any sense. This, is when you find yourself with a Pie in your face. (Which is the time you stop laughing, too!)

I can hear her; as she is bouncing off, to somewhere.

While she is out of sight, she is meeting some Pony. Who else would she be meeting? I have no idea. Even if this castle is populated by a Dragon and an Owl, too. I am sure, I had been told about these.

While I am waiting, hiding, the Pink mare had bounced off; never to be seen, or heard of ever again. At least, by me. I have no idea; as to where she bounced off to, or why. (They never explained; maybe because they did not know, or because they did not think I needed to know.)

The castle is once more quiet, peaceful. Just the way I like it. I could hide out here, for days without a question. Out of the loop, without anyone (Changeling) asking or caring. This is the perfect hideout.


.

All of a sudden, out of nowhere; a ghostly spectral Pony appears. She appears to be looking for me. How did she know? Who told her? But of course; that pink mare, known as Pinkie Pie.

That is why she bounced off. She was informing this mare about me. She told her, exactly where I am. Oh, well; there goes that quiet time.

The mare before me looks like Twilight, Twilight sparkle; yet, she doesn’t look like her, at all.

“I thought you were here, Harmony!” the mare explains.

“Eeep!!” I respond. (Why is she calling me Harmony, {even if I guess I do need a name}, but Harmony isn’t my name, at all.)

“Good to see you, too!” she responds, matter of fact; but with a smile spreading out on her muzzle.

Okay, that is creepy!” I realize, as the mare is locking me in her gaze.

“She told me, you needed some peace and quiet, Harmony!” she now explains; “I think this should be the answer to your prayers!” she concludes.

“Then, I should thank you…” I respond, lost for words and confused.

“I have a special place for you; where you can have all the Love you need, and none to punish, persecute or in any other way bother you!” she concludes.

“How is that even possible?” I inquire; knowing it is already too late to try to hide or escape, too late by far.

“Since your Queen does not care for you, and because you will serve well, where you are going!” she explains; “Your black carapace is just right, just a bit stiff; but this will be perfectly fine, when you arrive at your destination!” she explains.

Of course; this is exactly when I am blinded by an all overpowering, blinding light of her magic.

At first, everything is just a blinding, bright white; then I can see just purple, the purple of Twilight. Twilight Sparkle. Lavender?


.

There is a blank void. Nothing, there is absolutely nothing.

Just an all encompassing void, with no end.

The next moment; everything is dark. Pitch black. I can see nothing. Exactly nothing.


.

After an undetermined amount of time, I hear the delicate pitter-patter of soft feet, walking over the floor.

Everything is still dark; but at least I can hear something, now.

The doors to the wardrobe I had found myself in, where I am still hanging swing open. Slowly the light is spilling into the space I had been hiding in.

Where am I? “ I ponder. (I had found myself being this little girl’s black latex Swim Suit.)

What had been a hard, stiff and adamant carapace; had been turned into the soft and elastic, black latex.

As the doors swung open, I can see a new, very different light; the Love this girl is emanating, directed towards me. The bliss would have melted my heart; if I had been a creature, where this expression had been relevant.

I feel the girl, holding me in her hands, gently; then how my skin stretches unrestrained. I can sense the joy of the girl, as she is enjoying the liquid elasticity; permitting me to stretch to encompass her body, and contract around her form, to accomplish the perfect fit for her.

<--- --- --->

Author's Note:

Ms.Saqura's POV

< --- --- --- >

Ms.Harmony's POV

< --- --- --- >