• Published 18th Mar 2024
  • 549 Views, 87 Comments

My Little Pony: The Mobian Era (Season 4) - Mister E-Nonymous



Twilight, Sonic, Sunny and friends have returned for new adventures. Eggman may be gone for a while, but a new threat will rise. And there are a lot of things going to happen this season.

  • ...
8
 87
 549

Episode 10: Sergeant Mufasa's Military School

Episode 10: Sergeant Mufasa's Military School


Gallus opened up the mailbox, grabbing the mail. He then walked back towards the mansion.

"Nicole," Gallus said. "Tell everyone the mail's here."

"Of course, Gallus," Nicole's voice came from the intercom just outside the gate. Gallus then walked into the house and started sorting the mail.

As soon as Gallus finished sorting the mail, Truemen walked up to where the mail was sorted. He reached into his box and grabbed what was his.

"Ad, ad, ad... Huh?" Truemen said, looking at something he grabbed. "My old military school?"

"You went to a military school?" Gallus asked.

"It was before the alien invasion," Truemen said, opening the letter. He then checked what was in it and read it. He then went wide eyed. "What? Insubordination? Quitting?" He then growled. "Kultz! That idiot!"

"Who's Kultz?" Gallus asked.

"Darius Kultz, he's a bully at the military school I attended before the alien invasion," Truemen said. "He was always mean to me. He always made me clean up his shoes, do the laundry, and even wash all the weapons, saying it was the Sergeant's orders. But Kultz told him that I volunteered."

"Whoa," Gallus said. "Now that's just messed up."

"I agree," came Zipp's voice. "If Kultz was making your life miserable at your old military school, then the sergeant should hear about it."

"I've tried it, but Kultz denied everything," Truemen said. "And besides..." Truemen then took off his jacket, showing off his magic robot arm. "My old military school doesn't allow anyone to use powers of any kind. How am I going to explain to them about my robot arm?"

"Just tell 'em what happened," Gallus said. "If you tell 'em what happened, they might be able to listen."

"You think I haven't?" Truemen asked. "Kultz has gotten the Sergeant wrapped around his weaselly little finger. That weasel is such a weasel."

"Then perhaps we should pay your old school a visit," came MC's voice. The group looked towards the voice and saw MC standing there.

"MC?" Truemen asked. "What do you mean?"

"If Darius Kultz is as bad as you say he is, he needs to be taught a lesson," MC said. "Let's get going."



MC, Zipp, Gallus and Truemen were in MC's Ford F-150, all of them heading to Truemen's old military school. MC was driving and Truemen was in the passenger seat. Gallus was behind MC and Zipp was behind Truemen. Zipp was talking to Pipp through video phone.

"I hope you finish up soon, Zipp," Pipp said through the phone. "Don't forget, I need your help with the opening for the shop opening next week."

"I know, Pipp," Zipp said. "It's just we gotta do something for Truemen at his old military school."

"That would explain the shirt he has," Pipp said. "Just be home in time."

"Fine," Zipp said. "I'll try to be there on time. Bye." She then hung up and groaned.

"Relax, Zephyrina," MC said. "We won't be there long. It'll just be for a couple days."

"Don't call me that, MC," Zipp said.

"Wait, so your full name is Zephyrina Storm?" Gallus asked.

Zipp groaned and said, "It's only my Mom who gets to call me that." She then sighed. "Or at least, she was."

"Oh, right," Gallus said. "Your mom got killed by a sinister shadow that looks like Shadow. Kinda wish I've been there."

"Mephiles woulda killed you on the spot," MC said. "Or get burned alive by Iblis."

"Oh, turn right here," Truemen said, pointing his robot hand to the right.

"Roger that," MC said, turning the wheel. Then they came up to the main entrance. MC turned the truck towards the gate where a toll arm was preventing them from entering. The box controlling the toll arm was on the driver's side. MC rolled down the window.

"Who dares enter Sergeant Mufasa's Military School?" the man in the box asked, standing at attention.

MC pulled out his wallet and showed his ID to the man, saying, "Prince Michael Crayton of the Freedom Fighters. I'm here with former student here, Truemen the Bear." Truemen looked towards the man, giving a nervous grin.

The man looked at Truemen with a stern look. He then looked down at MC's ID and smirked. He then said, "Your father is angry at you for leaving his school, Truemen. Report to your father's office, Truemen. Sergeant Mufasa wanted to speak with you for a long time since abandoning the school he worked anxiously to run." The man handed MC back his wallet. MC, Gallus and Zipp looked towards Truemen with shocked expressions.

"Your dad... is the Sergeant and Headmaster of this Military School?" MC asked.

"Yeah, I have a lot of explaining to do," Truemen said. Then MC started driving up to the school and went into the guest parking lot. When the truck was parked, they started walking up to the school. When they reached the doors, the doors opened, revealing a red weasel standing at the door at attention.

"Hello, Bear," the weasel said.

"Kultz," Truemen said. "You weasel."

MC looked towards Truemen and asked, "That's Kultz?"

"Yes," Truemen said.

"You shouldn't have come back, Bear," Kultz said. "Your father is really ticked after abandoning this place."

"That's not what happened," Truemen said. "You're lying."

Kultz chuckled and said, "Who says I'm lying? You are not welcome back here."

"Says you," MC said, charging his left fist with golden energy.

"None of you are allowed in this facility," Kultz said.

"We were just told that Truemen's dad was expecting him!" Zipp said.

"Yeah, and it's obvious you're lying!" Gallus said, crossing his arms.

"What's going on here?!" came a voice. Then an adult bear came to the doorway. He was wearing a military hat and uniform as he came to the door, seeing the guests. He then saw Truemen as he was covering his right arm. "Truemen?"

"Hey, dad," Truemen said.

"I told you before, Truemen!" Sergeant Mufasa snapped. "In the presence of others, it's Sergeant Mufasa or Sir! You hear that, soldier!" Truemen stood at attention.

"Yes, Sir!" Truemen said.

"Good!" Sergeant Mufasa shouted. "Now! All of you report to my office at once!"

"Yes, Sir!" Truemen, Zipp and Gallus said, standing at attention. MC was the only one not standing at attention.

Sergeant Mufasa turned towards MC and shouted, "Stand at attention!"

"You can't give me orders like that, dude," MC said. "I'm Prince Michael Crayton."

"You don't get to defy...!" Sergeant Mufasa shouted until he realized what MC said. "Wait... did you say Prince Michael Crayton?"

"Sir, it's obvious this fox is lying," Kultz said. "There's no way he's a..."

"At ease, Kultz!" Sergeant Mufasa shouted. He then looked at MC. "I can actually see the resemblance between you and your father."

"You knew my dad?" MC asked.

"I've met him when I was just starting my first off shore assignment," Sergeant Mufasa said. "You sure look a lot like him."

"Of course," MC said. "Let's talk." Sergeant Mufasa nodded. Then they all headed into the building. Kultz growled at that before following the group inside.

In Sergeant Mufasa's office, Sergeant Mufasa was sitting at his desk with MC, Truemen, Gallus and Zipp standing in front of the desk.

"So, you left my military school to join the Freedom Fighters during the alien invasion?" Sergeant Mufasa asked.

"No, that is not what happened," Truemen said. "I didn't leave. Kultz locked me out after he pushed me towards those aliens. He said I never belonged here."

"Don't you dare lie to me, Truemen!" Sergeant Mufasa snapped.

"Sergeant, I can assure to you that your son is not lying," MC said. "I can tell when someone..." He was then interrupted.

"Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to my troops!" Sergeant Mufasa snapped. He then sighed. "Truemen, report back to your quarters this instant. Tomorrow, report back to your training."

"But..." Truemen said, but was interrupted.

"End of discussion!" Sergeant Mufasa snapped. "Captain Kultz! Take Truemen back to his quarters!" Then Kultz came into the room.

"With pleasure," Kultz said, grabbing Truemen's left arm.

"Captain?!" Truemen asked as he was being dragged out of the office. The door closed. MC growled.

"What the heck's wrong with you?!" MC asked. "Your son was telling the truth! I can literally smell lies!"

"I've seen your work on the news, your Highness," Sergeant Mufasa said, walking up to MC. "But you know what? You rely too much on your powers."

"My powers are only in case of emergencies," MC said. "I don't use them all the time." He then sighed. "Besides, Truemen's now one of us. A Freedom Fighter."

"He must continue with military training!" Sergeant Mufasa shouted. "This school must train its students to be soldiers before they're sent out into the field! Not only in survival and fighting skills, but also through honor! As well as my old commander did while he and I served in the US Military, Commander Thaddeus Reynolds!" He pointed at a framed picture of his old commander, who was a human.

"Thaddeus Reynolds?" MC asked. "That's Lynol's grandfather, on his mother's side."

"Oh, that's right, Alex said he was born human," Gallus said. "And he did say that he learned from his maternal grandpa that there is no honor if there is no honesty."

"Guess Alex did learn a lot from his grandfather," Sergeant Mufasa said. "But I'm afraid that you three must be leaving. My son has to get back to military training."

"What?" Zipp asked. "You can't..."

"He's a Freedom Fighter, like us," Gallus said. "Even though she and I are in training."

"Sorry, you three," Sergeant Mufasa said. "But Truemen must continue in his military training before leaving to do what is right. And I'm afraid that he has no time for being a Freedom Fighter." Just then, the door opened, and in came some soldiers, pulling the three Freedom Fighters out.

"Hey, let go!" Gallus said.

"What are you doing?!" Zipp asked.

"I appreciate you looking after my son, but I'm afraid that it's time for you to go," Sergeant Mufasa said. "Men, make sure that these three are escorted off the premises."

"Yes, sir!" the two soldiers said. MC growled at that.



Truemen was back in his old quarters. He looked around at what was there and sighed. He was about to reach into the chest that had his stuff when there was banging coming from the closet. Truemen was antsy about it. So he slowly walked towards the closet. When he reached it, he opened it and falling out of it was a male raccoon. His hands were tied up and his mouth was gagged. Truemen recognized him and pulled him towards the bed.

"Holtzman!" Truemen said as he was pulling the raccoon towards the bed. He then ungagged the raccoon known as Holtzman. "Who did this to you?"

"You came back, Truemen," Holtzman said. "I was almost afraid that one of those aliens ate you."

"Well, in a way..." Truemen said. He then showed off his robot arm. "...they did."

"Oh, my god!" Holtzman said. "You have a robot arm! That there should be enough proof to get your father to listen to you!"

"You know that won't be enough!" Truemen said. "Kultz has every grown up wrapped around his weaselly little finger!"

"You're right," Holtzman said, thinking about it. "Kultz is a real jerk. He's been on me ever since I've recorded him pushing you out of the school when those aliens were attacking."

Truemen froze up from what Holtzman said. He then turned around and asked, "What did you say?"

Holtzman looked around to see if anyone was watching them. When he could confirm that the two were alone, Holtzman faced Truemen again.

"I brought my video camera with me when I was brought here," Holtzman replied. "I've been recording everything that Kultz has done behind the backs of every grown up that work here. But when he caught me recording him, he took my camera from me and smashed it, but not before I pulled out my Micro SD card."

"So you still have proof of him doing all the bad things he's done?" Truemen asked.

"Yes, but I've hidden it," Holtzman said. "I've hidden it outside of the school, but with Kultz watching my every move after I leave our room, I can't even get out to get the proof."

Truemen then looked towards the window in the room. He then said, "I know some guys who can." He then brought up his robot hand, and made its thumb and pinkie fingers extend. The two fingers got longer, revealing a microphone in the pinkie and a speaker in the thumb. Then some holographic buttons appeared, and he used the rest of the robot fingers to dial a number.

Meanwhile, across the street from the Military School, at a gas station, MC was putting gasoline into the gas tank of the truck while Zipp was on the phone.

"Okay, Truemen," Zipp said. "We'll go find the Micro SD Card. You just try to find your own way out."

"It won't be that easy, Zipp," Truemen's voice came from the phone, which was on speaker phone. "Kultz has this place like its his prison, and he's the warden."

"Then we'll take him down," MC said. "When we find that Micro SD Card, we'll show the information to Sergeant Mufasa and expose that weasel for everything he's done."

"So, where do we find that card thing?" Gallus asked.

"Holtzman says it's hidden in the old greenhouse just North of the overnight war zone," Truemen said.

"What's a war zone?" Gallus asked.

"It's when a military school divides their students into teams of two," MC said. "It's practice for military training in real life by rifle training with paintball ammo."

"Like when we went to that paintball court after your mom took Classic Sonic and Classic Tails back to their timeline," Zipp said.

"Oh, man," Gallus said. "Sonia, Rarity and Pipp were upset after being hit the first time."

"We warned them to wear helmets," Zipp said.

"Well, we should get going," MC said. "If we're gonna find that Micro SD Card, we should head out as soon as possible. We'll meet you back there, Truemen. Just stay put."

"Roger that, MC," Truemen said.

Zipp then hung up her phone. Then she got into the passenger side seat while MC put the hose back onto the pump. He then closed the gas cap, and went to the front of the truck and slid across it. Gallus then got in the seat behind MC.

Back in the Military School, Truemen was in a military school uniform, walking down the halls of the school. Just then, his head was grabbed by someone. He turned around to see Kultz with a dark smirk on his face.

"Your hair is too long, Truemen," Kultz said. He then pulled out a razor. "Time for a haircut."

"No," Truemen said, sweep kicking Kultz, making him fall over. Truemen then started running away from Kultz.

"Hey, get back here!" Kultz said, jumping back onto his feet. "You listen to your captain!"

"You're not the captain of me!" Truemen said as he was running.

"Actually, I am!" Kultz said. "You're just the sergeant's son who doesn't even deserve special credit. And you never will once my elite team find and destroy that evidence that your so called friends are gonna get."

"What?!" Truemen asked, stopping.

"That's right, fool," Kultz said. "Your friends are gonna lead my team to the proof that can be easily destroyed."

"Why you..." Truemen was about to punch Kultz, but he was tackled by two other students. "Hey! Let me go!"

"Lock him up in the basement," Kultz said. "This one's always been a pain."

"No! Let me go!" Truemen shouted as he was being dragged.

Truemen was eventually thrown down the basement, his arms and waist bound in a rope. He was struggling to get out of the rope when he looked up. He saw Holtzman tied up in the basement as well.

"Holtzman?" Truemen asked.

"Truemen!" Holtzman said. "They got you too, huh?!"

"How did this happen?" Truemen asked.

"I thought that we were in the clear, but I guess we weren't," Holtzman said. "We need to get out of here."

"No doubt about that," Truemen said. He then tried spreading his arms to snap the rope around him, but it wasn't enough. "Man, this rope is tough."

"Does that robot arm of yours have claws?" Holtzman asked. Truemen then went wide eyed. He then wormed his way closer to Holtzman. Holtzman then got closer. When the two were close to each other, Truemen had his robot hand extended. A claw came from the forefinger and it started cutting the rope around Holtzman. It then cut the rope and Holtzman got free. Holtzman then started untying Truemen. "You okay?"

"I'll be fine," Truemen said. Truemen was then freed from the rope. "We gotta get out of here."

"No doubt that Kultz had his goonies barricade the door," Holtzman said.

"Who said anything about using the door?" Truemen asked, smirking.

Meanwhile, just North of the Military School's War Zone, MC, Gallus and Zipp arrived at an old greenhouse. Gallus tried opening the door, but it was stuck.

"Great," Gallus said. "It won't open. MC, think you can use your powers to get the door open?"

"I would, but that would prove Truemen's old man right," MC said. "I would be relying too much on my powers. The real power... is up here." MC then pointed at his head with his left hand.

"But if the door is stuck, that means Holtzman found another way in," Zipp said. "Hm." Zipp then put on her Z-Goggles and then a drone came from her bag. The drone then started searching around the greenhouse until it came up on something. "Wait a minute. I see something." Zipp then walked towards where the drone was looking. MC and Gallus followed. They saw that what Zipp was seeing was a board on the outside of the greenhouse wall, being stood up and secured by vines. Zipp took off her Z-Goggles. "If this was supposed to be sealed from the inside, then the board here should have been on the inside of the glass instead of the outside."

"Detective Zipp does it again," MC said. He then picked up the board and put it aside. Then the three of them started crawling through the hole that the board was covering. When they got inside, Gallus and Zipp were already hot and fanning themselves.

"Wow, it's hot in here," Gallus said.

"Greenhouses are usually hot this time of year," MC said. "The glass catches the heat."

"Okay," Zipp said. "Time to find that Micro SD Card." Zipp then put her Z-Goggles back on, scanning for anything. She looked around to see if the Micro SD Card was there.

Gallus sighed and said, "This is gonna take too long." He then picked up a hand rake. "We might over heat in this place."

"Relax, Gallus," Zipp said before she turned to face him. "It's just gonna be..." Zipp then paused. Through Zipp's Z-Goggles, Zipp caught something in the handle of the hand rake that Gallus was holding. "Hold up. Gallus, I see it. It's in the handle of that hand rake."

"What?" Gallus asked. He then looked at the hand rake. He then pulled off the tip of the rake, and then he shook the hand rake with the open part down so the Micro SD Card would fall into his hand.

"Not bad," MC said. He then took the Micro SD Card and put it into a slot on his glove. "Now we got proof. Let's get out of here." Just then, something burst through the window. What came in was a... "GRENADE!" MC then kicked the grenade back out through the hole it came from and it exploded. Just then, the sound of gun fire came in. "Hit the dirt!" MC, Gallus and Zipp dropped down to the ground as more gunfire was made.



MC, Gallus and Zipp were still on the ground, keeping below the gunfire.

"What do we do?!" Gallus asked.

"Just keep low!" MC said. "Slowly head towards the hole!"

Then they all crawled to the hole. But then Gallus saw a rope. He smirked and grabbed it.

Outside, the three soldiers that Kultz sent were still firing their rifles. But then, they ran out of bullets.

"Dang," one of the men said. Just then, MC came rushing towards the men at normal speed. MC then grabbed one of the rifles of the men, and pulled it out of his hands. Gallus and Zipp came in for an aerial attack and pushed the other two men onto the first one. Gallus and Zipp grabbed their rifles and threw them aside. Then Gallus and Zipp used the rope and tied the three up.

"What does Kultz want with the proof?" MC asked, angrily.

"The Sergeant is too weak to even be in charge of the school!" the first soldier said. "The only way to get what we want is to take it! That's what real military men do!"

"That's what terrorists do," Gallus said. "We would know. We went up against a psychopathic scientist with a long mustache for years." MC and Zipp nodded in agreement.

"Let's get back to the school," MC said. Then MC picked up the three tied up men. "Zipp, call the police and tell them to meet us at the Military School."

"Roger that," Zipp said. They all started walking away from that area.

Back at the school, Sergeant Mufasa was doing a patrol through the halls. When he was turning a corner, he saw a couple of men guarding the basement door.

"Soldiers!" Sergeant Mufasa said. "What are you doing standing guard at the basement door?!"

"Sir, there are weapons in here that intruders have been trying to steal," one of the guards said. "We're on order to make sure no unauthorized people are allowed in there."

"Very good men," Sergeant Mufasa said. "Remain on..." Just then, the door was slammed open, sending both of the men to the wall on the other side. "...duty?" Sergeant Mufasa looked in the door and he saw Truemen and Holtzman, both with angry looks. "Truemen? Holtzman?"

"We were locked in there," Truemen said. "By Kultz!"

"Kultz?!" Sergeant Mufasa said. "Impossible, he's the most honorable soldier in the school!" Just then, the window on the other side of the wall was broken in and in came MC, landing on all fours. Gallus and Zipp flew in through the hole in the window. "Your Highness?"

"Kultz is a liar," MC said. He then held up his right hand. "And here's the proof." MC aimed his hand towards the wall and in came a holographic screen, showing the day Truemen lost his arm. In the video, Kultz was pulling Truemen towards the door the week the Black Arms invaded.

"Hey! What are you doing, Kultz! Stop that!" Truemen said in the video.

"You can't tell me what to do! You shouldn't be worthy of telling anyone what to do!" Kultz said in the video. "Just because your daddy runs the school doesn't mean you're Captain! That's supposed to be my job! And he just gives it to you on a silver platter?! No way! So long, sucker!" Kultz then opened the door and threw Truemen out of the door, slamming it and locking it. Coming onto the screen was Sergeant Mufasa.

"What's going on?!" Sergeant Mufasa asked.

"Sarge, it's your son! He's gone AWOL!" Kultz replied.

"What?! When he's about to be named captain?!" Sergeant Mufasa asked in the video. "And during an invasion! He better have a good explanation when he gets back."

The video then ended. Just then, Kultz ran down the hall, yelling, "Sarge! We have...!" Kultz then stopped when he saw MC, Truemen, Gallus, Zipp, Holtzman and Sergeant Mufasa giving him angry looks.

"Kultz!" Sergeant Mufasa shouted. "You threw my son out of the school when those aliens invaded?!"

"What?! No!" Kultz said. "I would never." Just then, the video replayed the part where he was throwing out Truemen, and it was on repeat.

"So long, sucker! So long, sucker! So long, sucker! So long, sucker! So long, sucker!"

"Looks like it's your word against yours," Zipp said.

"It's called a hustle," MC said.

Kultz growled in anger. Then Sergeant Mufasa shouted, "Captain Kultz, for your deception, corruption and the attempted murder of my son, you are dishonorably discharged, and are going to jail!"

"No!" Kultz said, pulling out a pistol. "I worked too hard to get where I am! I am not losing my position to no good goodie two shoes!" He aimed his pistol at Sergeant Mufasa, but Truemen came in and put his robot hand over the barrel of the gun when Kultz pulled the trigger. Kultz was surprised that Truemen blocked the gun without being wounded. "What?! How...?!" Truemen then pulled up the right sleeve of his uniform, revealing his robot arm.

"My real arm got eaten by one of those aliens because of what you've done!" Truemen said. He then used his robot arm to squeeze the pistol, crushing it, and making Kultz drop his gun. "You're done! And I'm gonna take you down!"

"Truemen," MC said. "You don't have to do this."

"Yes I do," Truemen said. He then started fighting Kultz, martial arts style. Kultz tried kicking Truemen, but he blocked the kick with his left hand. Then Truemen spun clockwise and kicked Kultz on the side of the head, sending him to the ground. Kultz then got back up and tried doing a flying helicopter kick on Truemen, but Truemen dodged it. Truemen then did a spin kick, sending Kultz onto the ground. Then Truemen jumped onto Kultz with his robot arm's elbow landing on Kultz's gut, making him cry out in pain. Then some guards came in.

"Guards, take this weasel to jail," Sergeant Mufasa said. "He purposely threw my son out of the school during the alien invasion."

"Yes, sir!" the guards said. They picked up Kultz as he was trying to resist the guards through the pain he went through.

"This isn't over, Truemen!" Kultz said as he was being pulled away. "I will get you back for this!"

Sergeant Mufasa looked back towards Truemen and said, "Truemen, I am so sorry for not believing you. You are more than ready to be a captain here."

"I'd be honored, sir," Truemen said. Then he looked over at MC, Zipp and Gallus. "But I'm afraid I'm gonna have to turn down the position."

"What?" Sergeant Mufasa asked. "Why?"

"I'm already a Freedom Fighter, along with these guys," Truemen said. "They rely on me as much as I rely on them."

MC walked up to the two bears and said, "He's right, Sarge. Truemen has become a valuable member of the Freedom Fighters. He's a hero along with the rest of us."

Sergeant Mufasa then looked at Truemen and asked, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, sir," Truemen said.

Sergeant Mufasa sighed and said, "Well, it's your decision. I can't stop you. Go ahead. Get your stuff and get on out of here. Be careful out there."

"Yes, sir," Truemen said. He, MC, Gallus and Zipp started walking away.

"Oh, and one more thing," Sergeant Mufasa said, making the four Freedom Fighters stop and turn around. "It's dad to you, whether in private or in public." Truemen smiled at that. He then ran over and hugged Sergeant Mufasa. Then the four Freedom Fighters continued their way down the hall.

"Send us a bill for the window, Sarge!" MC called out. Sergeant Mufasa chuckled at that.

Author's Note:

Next Episode:
Rarity & Pipp's Mane Fashion Style