• Published 15th May 2024
  • 270 Views, 2 Comments

Alicorn of Mischief - GamePlayer64



An reborn Alicorn that travel the world has now settle in Ponyville.

  • ...
 2
 270

Hearts & Hooves

Heart Breaker saves Hearts and Hooves

R.G. was napping in a tree, relaxing his anger away as the sun was setting to bring the glorious night with the moon and stars. He smelled something familiar "Wait… that smell…" He's eyes widen "NO! Please not that day! This side can't celebrate that! It only exist in our country!" He jumped off a branch the treetops, transform into a sparrow and flew to town to see decorations of hearts and two ponies outlines kissing each other and couples everywhere. ("The Festival of LOVE?! WHY AND HOW?! Where are the protection seals?! Why are these mindless idiots being beyond blind to see the evil their luring!") He smelled the air and growled ("Damn it! SHE'S coming!!! I must cancel this before she'll destroy my neighbors bonds! Even though I @#$%in' hate couples.") He flew away to the Vardos and shape-sifted back into his real form. "I've got to stop this but not as me." He opened his door, head inside his room and open to his closet. He grabbed his materials to create an outfit "For this battle, I'm gonna need a disguise and weapon supplies." He picked up throwing knives, a bo staff, explosives, talismans slips and smoke bombs. "As the evils of love is spread and creates the chaos to destroy the bonds of others, the one who spits it in the face of romance to protect the innocent ones with no soulmate for life. I… am… HEART BREAKER!!!" He jumped out of his window to reveal a Changeling fully dress in a Dark Lavender body suit, a heart crossed out on his chest and a kabuki mask, he groaned in annoyance "(Different Voice) I feel like an idiot in this costume. I could have made something more awesome, but I have no time." He flew to Ponyville but stopped "Wait… What the &^%# am I thinking?! They'd never seen me as my true self. So I don't need this outfit." He burned it off him and transform into a Red-Crowned Crane and flew to Ponyville.

He landed on the roof of the town hall to see many ponies around the building; the civilians, residents, the Main 6, Spike, The queen of Love and her insensitive husband, Shining Armor. He sneered at the sight of it and flew away from it. "Welcome everypony to the wonderful Hearts and Hooves celebration!" H.B. (Heart Breaker) looked confused

("Hearts and Hooves?! That name sucks more than the Festival of Love!")

"We're here to celebrate Love with no fear of danger!"

"That's the biggest load of shit I've ever heard!" The crowd gasped in horror as parents covered their kids ears as guards looked around to find whoever said that foul language. Fluttershy looked to see a beautiful bird she had never seen but noticed it wasn't a real animal.

"Up there!" She said as they looked to see a strange bird as purple fire engulf it to reveal an odd-looking Changeling who looked very mean.

"Please! ‘Celebrate love with no fear of danger’ is the biggest load of garbage than that weirdo with the bells and he's no better than the villains I have beaten, with a group and solo." The Pegasi guards surrounded the Changeling and charged at him as the intruder looked bored and unimpressed "First rule if being in an army of troops…" His front hooves blaze into a Violet flames, he span like a cyclone and blew them away as their armor melted from them "Never send Cannon Fodders to fight an elite powerful warrior!" The crowd gasped in horror as they flee away from the danger; all except two young colts wearing hard hats.

"Wrecking! Fixing! Run to safety!" Yelled Twilight. They both crossed their hooves

"And give up the endless all you can eat chocolate treats that Miss Pinkie promise? No way!" They said with their chests puffed up as Twilight used her magic to moved them "NO FAIR!" They yelled as H.B. Looked at Twilight

"That was mean." Twilight looked insulted

"I find it hard to hear that you said that. We have saved Equestria many times from evil!" H.B. smirked

"And yet you and your friends are still single after all that." They heard the twins laughing hearing that

"BURN!" He laughed with them as Twilight and her friends (Spike included) were completely humiliated and furious as Shining Armor stepped up

"Why are you here, Changeling?" H.B. looked around and snarled

"That's easy; saving your lazy and unprepared rumps from an evil being that will shatter every relationship in this town! I mean seriously; you don't sense it?" Cadence looked curious and still didn't trust him

"And how do you know about this evil being?" H.B. looked up

"Because… the ugly bitch is here!"

"(DEMONIC VOICE) Who are you calling ugly?! You bug!" They looked up to see a hideous humanoid with a long nose and sharp teeth and tusks in a geisha outfit. "I'm surprised that you're here of all places Love Hater."

"Amanozako… I see you're still hideous." She growled at him which made Shining Armor's troops retreat

"And you still rebel against love." H.B. Stood flew in the air

"For many reasons that are private, but you create destruction by flirting with others that are already in a relationship and destroy a town or village if you plan failed like always." She blasted him with a lightning bolt as a magical barrier protected him.

"Huh?" He noticed Shining Armor's horn was glowing He flew down with the group

“You helped me? Why?" Shining Armor stood next to him

"Your objective was saving others from her. Not destroying this town, I can trust you to save the citizens' live." H.B. smirked,

"Don't you mean "I will trust you for saving the citizen's lives?" They looked at him with an annoyed look

"Just save the town!" Yelled Rainbow Dash.

He rolled his eyes "Fine." His hooves summoned the purple flames and charged at the beast with violence in his eyes. She blocked his attacks with her knife in her hand as he dodge her swings.

"MAMA!" She looked behind her as H.B. suckered punched her behind the head, causing her to fall as he saw a hideous creature that looks exactly like her but male, all beaten and bruised fleeing away from Wrecking and Fixing who were wielding a metal baseball bat and wooden mallet.

"Get back here!"

"You chocolate killing monster!" He crashed into his mama as H.B. Noticed a long chain and quickly tied her and her son up, so they can't escape.

"There… the night is saved." The twins cheered as they were about to smashed Amanozako's son as he stopped them. "No! No… You get extra ice cream after this." R.G. whisper to them as they smiled. The crowd started to came out of hiding as the Changeling went to get some things. Cadence calmed the crowd

"Ponies of Ponyville, We are now saved from the danger!" The crowd cheered as the Changeling came back with a huge firework.

"Now Amanozako, you and your sicko son, Amanosaku get lost!" He tied the chain the firework as Amanozako looked at her son angrily.

"How could you fail my plan son?!" Amanosaku looked scared

"Those twin freaks attacked me after I destroyed the chocolate."

"You're dead Jerk!"

"We will make your tombstone!" The Changeling looked mad

"Never destroyed chocolate in front of kids." He said will holding the fuse and lit it. "Also BEAT IT!" The fuse made it to the firework and send them flying as they screamed in terror. Cadence looked horrified.

"You killed them!"

"Nah… They're immortal, but a real annoyance." The firework exploded in the night sky, showing the beauty of what was inside it as he flew away. "Sayonara morons!" Shining Armor looked at the twins.

"Where are your dads?" They looked at each other

"Daddy Zeshaman is with Lil' Miracle collecting flowers." Said Wreck-it

"Daddy R.G. is sleeping the day away." Said Fix-it

"(Both) And Daddy Random is somewhere since he's makes mysteries like he always does."

Random was on top of a mountain with a mare "I missed you. I missed you with all my heart." The mare smiled

"I missed you too." The both kissed each other as fireworks explode in the night sky.

Author's Note:

Hope you love this chapter.

Leave a review and Happy Valentine's Day.