• Published 7th May 2024
  • 126 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria Girls It's Showtime--The Wiggles: Lights, Camera, Action!! - Big Imagination E



The Rainbooms check out Network Wiggles and enjoy the stuff it has to offer!

  • ...
11
 4
 126

VII: The Dancing Flowers and A Great Ending To A Great Day

The Wiggles and The Rainbooms were all holding some huge flowers in their hands and they loved smelling those.

"You know it's always nice to pick some flowers for your friends. And I have to say that these are huge and sweet. Makes me wish we can sing a song about flowers." Fluttershy wished.

"Lucky for you girls we can make that wish come true. Here's a song about four flowers." Murray said.

Then we cut to seeing four guys in flower costumes dancing in the song as we begin the final song.

https://m.

As they sang we cut back and forth seeing the Wiggles playing their instruments, the girls dancing with the flowers in their hands, and the guys doing the flower dance. Then after a while they finished the song and they all posed and smiled while holding the flowers in their hands.

"And cut!! Ok guys! That's a wrap! Great work!" The kid director said.

The girls left the scene and went to the Wiggles.

"Wiggles. Thank you very much. For everything and for letting us join you in making this episode. This pretty much makes our whole afternoon a lot better after the mall was burned down." Twilight said.

"Your welcome girls. Now we gotta end off the episode now. But after this we will give you girls a copy of the latest episode and you can watch it any time you want." Murray said.

"Oh we would love that darling." Rarity said.

And then we hear the music and see the Wiggles doing their thing along with the Rainbooms following them. And then after Murray went to catch up we cut to Dorothy, the Rainbooms and the Wiggles all waving goodbye as we end this episode when the final credits closed the episode.

https://m.

Then static appeared as we see Sunset taking out a copy of the latest episode from her TV. "Well girls. I have to say that was without a doubt the best thing we ever did on a Friday afternoon."

"Oh yes. I particularly liked when I was playing 'Where's Jeff?'. Though I wish he stayed awake so he could have watched vibe ballet." Rarity said.

"He's always tired Rarity. But I gotta say that Music with Murray segment was great too. I really liked how we played a music game with the kids." Rainbow replied.

"And yet you liked that." Fluttershy added.

"Well I enjoyed making those mini cakes with Anthony in his workshop! That was so much fun! And I managed to save us some after that." Pinkie said giving her friends a mini cake to eat.

"Yep. That was a great idea. So what should we do now?" Sunset wondered.

"Well. We can always go relax in the hot tub. I desperately need it after all that time in the studio making that episode." Rarity suggested.

The girls all agreed to that and went to the back yard and grabbed their swimming suit to go and relax in the hot tub. As they did that we zoom out of Sunset's house and see the sun setting away. And thus ends this crossover of them with the Wiggles at their television studio. And next time they visit it only three words come to their mind when they wanna make another episode. Lights! Camera!! Action!!

The End.

Author's Note:

I hoped you all enjoyed that crossover of the Wiggles: Lights Camera Action! It was a wiggling good time!

Comments ( 2 )

I’m a little surprised that Sunset, Rainbow Dash and Applejack would enjoy watching The Wiggles. Why aren’t they doing it under protest?

11898677
Because. They are a band and the Rainbooms are a band too. And they like making kids happy. It wouldn't be right if they went under protest.

Login or register to comment