• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 411 Views, 108 Comments

The Titans' Orb - Mister Horncastle



Callum's life on Earth is a lowly one, devoid of colour and hope, but his life is soon to change forever, at the arrival of six very unexpected visitors.

  • ...
43
 108
 411

Author's Note: For New Readers


Greetings, and welcome to the Titans' Orb.

This story is the first in an ongoing saga, currently spanning over three books, with more on the way.
However, if you're a new reader hoping to get into this gritty and exciting series, then you may have noticed only a small number of chapters are available, and jumping to the sequel, Rising Storm, may seem awfully disjointed and confusing.

This is because the Titans' Orb was originally written ten years ago, and has since been remastered!

The previously existing chapters have since been deleted, and over the course of this month, I will be releasing the new remastered chapters on a day-by-day basis, spaced evenly until Chapter Thirty and the Epilogue release on the 30th.

Depending on when you're reading this, there may only be a handful of chapters available to you, so please check in daily to see the story continue all the way to the Epilogue, BEFORE moving on to the sequel.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for your patience, I very much hope you stay with the story and enjoy every thrilling moment of it; welcome to the Titans' Orb family.

Kindest regards,
- Mister Horncastle :heart: