• Published 27th Aug 2021
  • 189 Views, 0 Comments

Enter Gemini - Kentavritsa



Maybe May had always wanted to have a sister, not to mention a twin; but before she met Twilight, there has simply never been the chance. If her Mother had been unwilling of incapable of giving one, there is always Twilight.

  • ...
 0
 189

2 :Antiquing: 2

Author's Note:

Twilight Sparkle's POV

.

"How does it feel?" May inquires, as she is watching me critically; "You look quite giddy!" she then continues.

"Excited.." I respond; "but, what had you been expecting?" I inquire; "While I know, I have not been Antiquing in this town with you; but I have always loved Antiquing, and you know how I love books and reading!" I state, matter-of-fact.

"It feels a bit strange, to have a Twin all of a sudden; but I love having her by my side, and everything is so much easier and fun with her hand in hand!" May considers, as I notice her grabbing my hand in hers.

I do not mind it, it is just feeling so right right now; hand in hand, side by side, as we are walking along the street. Her hand feels so warm and soft in mine, but I imagine it feels the same to her; it isn't, as if she had designed my Mecha to be hard and cold. Why would she bother, if it had been her idea or intent?

"This feels, as if I had been holding my Human counterpart, or Sunset Shimmer or Starlight Glimmer!" I ponder; "Or, possibly Rarity?" I then consider, in bemusement.

While I am still Twilight, May had made me into her Twin; but how could I complain, when it feels this good?

I had had a brother, a big brother; back in Equestria, that is. However, I am not there in Equestria; I am on earth, living in Twilight Town. Now, I can finally go out, as an Equal; going out with my friend, and none were to give me any second glances.

I enjoy the coziness, of the informal familiarity; I had never been comfortable with the formality, as a Princess.

While I guess my complexion still is standing out, but by the side of May; my hair looks fairly normal. I am her sister, her twin; so my hair is not setting me apart.

"Thanks, for lending me your clothes.." I mumble, letting her in on how I feel.

"You are quite welcome, my dear Twilight!" she merely responds.

Of course, we have friends; I have met several people, in the guise and form of my Horse. However, in that form; I will still get several second, and third glances. Curiosity, mostly. Or, at least; so I hope, and like to tell myself.

Now, in the form of a Girl; I may have to reestablish my relations, up to a point. At least, once they recognize me for who I am; I can continue these relations, as the Girl I am here. As opposed, to the Pony I had always been back home, and the Pony I had been born as.

My sister, May is supplying me and my village with most everything. We have homes, and she offers us all the food we can eat; aside from the supplies, for us to have meaningful activities.

Armed, with the experience from my adventures and miss-adventures at the Canterlot High; I can walk with relative ease, as I walk with my sister May. Of course, the Mecha had been designed as a Human Girl; intended for bipedal stances and motion exclusively.

As we continue down the street, we are passing the gates to the residents of people and possibly a few friends along the way. However, none of them are out; right now, so I can't identify any of them.

While I am walking unhindered, by the side of my sister May; it is still new and uncertain, in the body I had just been given.

Of course, she is pointing out various sights, as we continue down the street, towards the town center. While I had seen her hands before, it hits me, I have hands looking exactly like hers, just in the lavender hue I had been born with.

I lift my free hand up to my face, critically observing it; only to gasp, in surprise. I had seen this before, but this is still new and different.

"Wait, she had redesigned the hands; for something more, but I guess I will have to wait and see what she had in mind?" I ponder.

My appearance had been designed to be inconspicuous, avoiding any second glances; but she had apparently added something a little extra to me, something I had not and could not have been prepared for. Maybe, just maybe Rarity had been influencing the design as well. The Inch-long, semi-square and highly glossy finger-nails is a clear giveaway. I guess these does look good; but I can only hope they will not get in the way, or draw too much attention.

If I am looking closer, I could also see the highly sensitive touch pads covering the tips of each of my fingers; from the final joint of the finger, reaching all the way in to the nail itself.

"I may have to be careful; but these touch pads could be very useful, or highly exciting in the right setting!" I ponder, snickering.

"Oh, you noticed you have sensitive touch pads?" she inquires; "Yes, I guess I did!" I respond; "They should prove quite useful and convenient; when you can't flip a page with nary a thought, and I foresee you enjoying them in other settings as well!" she points out.

"Oh.." I exclaim; "Everything, for my dear sister!" she just points out.

There is a second revelation, as I notice the silicone white suction cup covering the entirety of the palms of my hands. Just that I fail to realize the scope; largely due to the fact that I only see the optical effect, as opposed to the inner workings and just how strong she had opted to make them.

"The palms of my hands looks, as they had been lent the colour of Rarity?" I inquire.

"You can explore this, once we get home; out of sight, and out of the public eye!" she explains.

"Oh, Thank you, Sis!" I exclaim, in response.

"You are quite welcome, Sis!" she merely responds, giggling.

"Should be very interesting, to explore when we get home; but for now, I will be focusing on the Antiquing adventure ahead of us!" I respond, snickering with her.

"An outdoors adventure, with a bit of indoors experience; so you don't run out of books to read, and a variety of experiences to explore.." she prompts; "but now, I think we're getting into Town!" she points out, making me lift my gaze up.

"Yes, we have.." I respond.

"So many stores, shops and boutiques; but we only need to find one of interest, right now!" she suggests.

"Yes.." I respond; "so long as we find a few interesting books and curious nick-nacks, I am happy!" I ponder; "How about that one?" I inquire, as my eyes fall upon a door.

It looks like little more, than a hole in the wall; but something tells me, there should be something of interest inside. My eyes go wide, in excitement; my breath is quickening as I start to tremble in overtly obvious excitement. I can not quite control myself. I am happy, I have May by my side right now; or I may lose myself, in the store.

There is a sign, on the wall above the door; "Antiques" the label reads.

The door is not exactly eye-catching; but maybe, just maybe this is the idea in the first place? Who's to say?

"Is it the name, or the style?" May inquires.

"How about both?" I generously offer, still in a good mood.

I open the heavy wooden door, and step right in; May in tow, closing the door behind herself.

"Curious!" I ponder, snickering.

At first, the room seems empty; but then I notice three doors, each on one of the previously bare and empty walls.

"Enter" reads the sign over the door on the right; "Exit" reads the door on the left; "Emergency" reads the middle door before us.

"If it had not been for these doors, I would have found the room empty!" May exclaims, giggling hysterically.

"Yeah.." I agree; ignoring the doors labeled "Exit" and "Emergency"; instead turning my attention towards the door marked; "Enter"

--- --- ---

Next chapter: Antiques

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment