• Published 26th Dec 2023
  • 732 Views, 4 Comments

Applebloom: The Daughter of Mulan - Big Imagination E



Mulan adopted a girl and will promise to take care of her and make sure she doesn't get hurt.

  • ...
8
 4
 732

Meeting Mushu, Training and Fighting

Far the two traveled to the army to face the Huns. Now Apple Bloom would normally stay home and not get involved in any war like stuff. But considering that she knew that Huns especially the leader Shan Yu killed her parents she had to avenge them somehow. Anywho as they travelled along the path they were spooked by a shadow. Turns out a red small dragon named Mushu was the one that spooked them as he came out of the rock.

"My ancestors sent a little lizard to protect me?" Mulan asked.

"That makes no sense." Apple Bloom replied.

"Hey! Dragon. Dragon! Not lizard. I don't do that tongue thing." Mushu spoke loud.

To emphasize, Mushu stuck out his forked tongue which flickered a bit before huffing and crossing his arms.

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought dragons were a bit bigger than that." Apple Bloom apologized.

"It's fine. We're cool. Though I've never seen you before. What's your name?" Mushu asked.

"I'm Apple Bloom. Listen. Were trying to act like men so that way we can help them stop the Huns and keep my grandpa alive. I already lost my parents and I don't want the same thing happening to my grandpa." Apple Bloom answered.

"Is that so? I hope this doesn't bring bad memories but why is that?" Mushu wondered.

"Because. She lost her family to them. They killed her parents in cold blood when she was nine. And I promised to never leave her side. Mulan answered.

Mushu gasped and so did the cricket after hearing that.

"Oh they are so heartless and cold. I totally get it now. You wanted to avenge them. Understandable. Well maybe we should team up and together we can stop them for good! Come on y'all! Let's get this show on the road!" Mushu spoke loudly.

Reporting to the training camp, Mulan passes as a man named Fa Ping and Apple Bloom passes as a man named Ala-Yu. Under the command of Captain Li Shang, she and her fellow recruits gradually become trained soldiers.

But they weren't really fully trained just yet. See first day was actually a cleaning day when some men spilled a load of rice on the ground. That angered Shang. So he told them that today they would clean it all up and tomorrow the real work starts. Yeah first day for Mulan and Apple Bloom was not good.

The next morning everyone got up super early cause it was time for the training to begin. First they started with climbing a very tall pole to reach an arrow with two heavy weights on their rists. But none of them and reach it. Not even Mulan and Apple Bloom. Shanghai sighed seeing that.

"We got a long way to go." Shang said.

Then he decided to up the training as he began to sing a song.

https://m.

They tried to keep up but no matter how hard they tried they can't reach Shang's level. But Mulan managed to reach the arrow and ended the song. After some embarrassments during the training, the Emperor's belligerent councilor, Chi-Fu, threatens to dissuade the Emperor from allowing Shang's men to fight. Then Mushu crafts a fake letter from Shang's father, General Li, ordering Shang to follow the main imperial army into the mountains.

But once they arrived at a village that has burned down, they all discovered that the Huns have murdered General Li and his troops.

"Oh my goodness. Those monsters. They killed Shang's dad. How could they?" Apple Bloom cried.

"They don't care about anyone but themselves. Must have sent us a message knowing that we were coming. We must stop them!" Shang replied.

So all the soldiers headed to the mountains to try and stop them. As the soldiers march up a mountain pass, they are ambushed by the Huns. Then everyone began fighting those brutes. Mulan and Apple Bloom took all their training to good use and helped out the others defeat them. But then all of a sudden the leader Shan Yu landed in front of them. Apple Bloom was scared seeing him.

"Well well. What have we here? Two soldiers trying to stop me." Shan Yu snarked. Then he looked at Apple Bloom. "Don't think you can fool me. You may look like a man but there's no mistaking that look."

"Shan Yu. I knew it was you." Apple Bloom said with hatred.

"Nice of you to remember me. But I'm afraid your life is coming to an end. Just like your parents." Shan Yu said.

As soon as she heard those words she took out her sword and prepared to fight him along with Mulan.

"You took everything from me when you and the Huns killed my original family. But now....I'm taking everything from you. You psychopath." Apple Bloom said.

Shan Yu could only laugh.

"You really think that a puny girl like you can defeat me? You're nothing." Shan Yu mocked.

"Don't you dare speak about my daughter that way." Mulan replied.

"Or what? It doesn't matter now. Soon all of China will be destroyed and you will never see the light of another day. Now let's fight. I can't wait to see you try." Shan Yu said preparing.

Soon they were all ready to fight. Can Apple Bloom stop Shan Yu and avenge her real parents? Or will he be victorious? Only time will tell.

Author's Note:

Get ready Apple Bloom. Shan Yu aint going easy.