• Published 3rd Jan 2024
  • 367 Views, 5 Comments

Sweetie Belle: Home Alone 2: Lost in Manehatten - Big Imagination E



Sweetie is left behind again. This time in Manehatten.

  • ...
9
 5
 367

Vacation and Left Behind Again!

It was another cold and snowy day in Canterlot City. It was that time of year again and the Belle sisters were packing up for another vacation for Christmas. After a few minutes they were all ready for their second vacation.

"Ok Sweetie. You ready to go?" Rarity asked.

"Yes Rarity. Though I gotta ask. Why are we headed for Florida? There's no Christmas trees there." Sweetie wondered.

"Sweetie what is it with you and Christmas trees?" Rarity said.

"Well how can we have Christmas without a Christmas tree?" Sweetie asked.

"We'll just find a nice fake silver one. Or we can decorate a palm tree. Will that work?" Rarity said.

"I guess so." Sweetie answered.

"Okay. Oh and did you see what grandma Jewel sent you?" Rarity replied.

"Um lemme guess. Diamond decorated slippers?" Sweetie guessed.

"Ha. Close but no. She got you a pair of fancy pjs to sleep in." Rarity answered.

"Nice. I will definitely thank her for that." Sweetie said.

"I'm glad to hear that. Now go put your angel costume on. We don't wanna be late for the Christmas pageant." Rarity reminded her.

Sweetie did as she was told and got her angel costume on and the two headed off for the Christmas pageant. At Sweetie's school she and her class were doing a play based on the very first Christmas that happened many years ago. Sweetie acted very well during the play and Rarity was recording everything moment of this. After the final scene they posed ending the play. Everyone clapped and cheered for them.

We then cut to Rarity and Sweetie walking g out of the school and heading back home.

"You were amazing Sweetie Belle. If only mother and father were here to see this." Rarity wished.

"Me too Rarity. Me too." Sweetie smiled.

The two then headed back home and once inside they needed to talk about the vacation.

"Now Sweetie. I just wanna talk to you about our vacation. You might need a raincoat since it might be raining there. But assure that we will have a good Christmas." Rarity replied.

"I understand. But I only wish that we can head somewhere without the rainy weather. I'm not complaining it's just that it really doesn't fit the Christmas spirit." Sweetie said.

"I get that. But not every place has nice weather. I know that disappoints you but you gotta deal with it." Rarity reasoned.

"Yes your right. But still. In fact if I had my own money I pick the place with nice weather and we can enjoy a nice Christmas." Sweetie wished.

"One day you will. Now up to bed Sweetie." Rarity said.

Sweetie did what she been told to do and headed for her room. Once in there she got in her pajamas and crawled in bed. She then looked at a photo of the last year's Christmas after everything that happened that time. The Wet Bandits invaded her house and she had to stop them. She placed the photo down and went to sleep. But later that night a breeze came by and a paper was on the doorstep saying that the Wet Bandits escaped.

The next day the girls were still sleeping. And when Rarity saw the time and heard the doorbell ring she shot fully awake. The minute she did she freaked out again..

"Oh no! WE SLEPT IN AGAIN!!!!" Rarity shouted.

She quickly got out of bed and started rushing through closet getting dressed. In the bathroom she rushed through doing her bathroom chores. Sweetie got out of bed and did the same things. Rarity did. Then she put her shoes on and grabbed the bags, stuffed them in the car and rode as fast as she could to reach the airport. Then after an hour or two they made it. She grabbed the bags and ran fast to the gate in hopes of not missing her flight. But after when Sweetie got something for the flight she accidentally followed someone that looked like Rarity and got on the wrong plane. Back with Rarity she was running really fast to catch her flight. She finally reached the gate and asked the flight attendant.

"Miss. Did we miss the flight?" Rarity asked.

"No your good. Have a good flight." The attendant said.

She sighed in relieve and the attendant let her aboard it. Rarity was so happy that she didn't miss the plane again and sat down in her seat. But during that time she couldn't help but think she forgot something once more. Rarity had that feeling before but didn't know why. She wanted to know but decided that when she landed she'll think what she brought and what she forgot.

During on the other flight Sweetie was resting in her seat but didn't realize that she was on the wrong plane heading somewhere else. After a few hours she landed and got off. But something was different.

"Rarity? Rarity where are you?" Sweetie asked.

She looked around for her sister but she couldn't find her. Then when she looked out the window she realized that she was in a different place of the world. It was a city that was quite nice and when she saw a sign she knew instantly that it was not Florida. She then went to a flight attendant to see where she was.

"Excuse me miss? Where am i?" Sweetie asked.

"Your in Manehattan ma'am." The attendant answered.

"Ok thanks." Sweetie said.

She sat down and instantly got worried that she was on the wrong plane by mistake.

"Oh no. My sister is in Florida and I'm in Manehattan." Sweetie said.

But then she got an idea. Since she was in Manehattan she decided to check out what that city has to offer. She took a cab and a montage began playing. First she saw a movie about four men in business catching ghosts, next she gave some coins to a friendly man dressed like Santa, then she saw the Statue of Liberty and took a picture. Then finally she was on the top of one of the Twin Towers getting a spectacular view. Then she decided it was time to find someplace to rest when the sun starts going down.

But back with Rarity she was getting her stuff and when she turned around she noticed that Sweetie was not with her!

"SWEETIE!!" Rarity yelled and fainted.

Yep this is definitely a repeat of last year.

Author's Note:

Get ready for the second one!