• Published 20th Feb 2024
  • 293 Views, 26 Comments

Diamond's Pokémon Adventure - Brian Sheil



To prove her mother that she is capable of doing right, Diamond Tiara starts a Pokémon journey.

  • ...
 26
 293

PreviousChapters Next
41. The Main Event: Diamond Tiara vs. Zephyr Breeze part 1

Author's Note:

This is it. The big battle between Diamond Tiara and Zephyr Breeze.

The next day, the stadium is packed with fans. Everybody is ready for this big battle for the Kanto championship. A female voice is heard through speakers.

"Hello there, everybody." The woman announced. "I am you MC: Allura. And, I welcome you to this grand event. Two great Pokémon trainers battled and defeated the Elite Four. And now, they'll face each other to determine who will be the Kanto region champion."

The crowd cheered with excitement. The Team Rocket trio served food and beverages to people. They can also imagine their boss watching over them with angry eyes. Allura made another announcement. "In the left corner, some consider him a slacker. But, he is proving those doubters wrong. Coming to us from Canterlot: Zephyr Breeze!"

Zephyr calmly walks out as he waves to the crowd. In a home in Canterlot, Fluttershy watches with interest. But, Rainbow Dash, who was visiting her, has her doubts.

"Why are you wasting your time watching your brother?" Dash asked. "He's never able to do anything good."

"I've been watching him carefully." Fluttershy informed. "His travels through Kanto has been going good."

"I'll believe it when I see it!"

Back at the arena, Allura makes another announcement. "In the right corner, a member of one of the most elegant families in Canterlot. She is doing well on her own. Please welcome Diamond Tiara!"

From the corridor, Babs Seed comes out playing.a flute and Silver Spoon playing an acoustic guitar. Then, Diamond comes out wearing a sea foam green shirt, black vest, and long blue skirt just above the ankles. She dances while playing a tambourine. Eevee dances along side her. The crowd loves this entrance. As Diamond and Eevee approached Zephyr, he was impressed.

"Pretty cool entrance, Diamond." Zephyr praised.

"Thank you." Diamond replied. "This outfit is my mother's idea. What better barefoot character for an event like this than a gypsy dancer?"

Diamond hands her tambourine to Babs, and prepares for her battle. A referee comes out to officiate the battle.

"This will be a full six on six battle." The referee announced. "Choose your first Pokémon now!"

"My first Pokémon will be Pidgeot!" Zephyr said.

As Pidgeot flew proudly, Diamond chose her first Pokémon. "Let's go, Pikachu!"

Pikachu comes out, and is ready to fight. The referee gave the trainers the signal. "Let the battle begin!"

"Okay, Pidgeot!" Zephyr called out. "Use Wing Attack!"

Pidgeot struck fast, causing Pikachu to step back. Diamond isn't going to let that worry her.

"I have faith in you, Pikachu." Diamond calls out. "Use Thunder Wave!'

Pikachu sparks up, and hits Pidgeot with electricity, hoping to paralyze it.

"Time for my big surprise." Zephyr said as he rubs a jewel on a wristband he recently got. "This is what Pokémon can do when a trainer has faith." He then presses his jewel. "Now, my fearsome flyer. MEGA EVOLVE!"

Pidgeot started glow. Soon, it's back head feathers extended and wings expanded.

"Pidgeot can mega evolve?" Diamond gasped.

"You got it." Zephyr replied. "Okay, Pidgeot. Fight through the paralysis and use Air Slash!"

Pidgeot flapped hard causing air bursts. Caught by surprise, Pikachu flew into the wall behind Diamond, then fainted.

"Pikachu is unable to battle." The referee announced. "Pidgeot wins!"

"Diamond's Pikachu might have the type advantage." Allura said. "But, it still fell to Mega Pidgeot! Zephyr takes the lead in this battle."

"Pikachu, return." Diamond sadly said. "Sorry, my little friend. Time to take a rest."

"Looks like my mega evolved Pidgeot took you by surprise." Zephyr said. "Didn't it?"

"Maybe so, Zephyr. But, I will rise from this. Let's go, Snowflake!"

The Alolan Ninetales came out in it's ghostly glory. Zephyr isn't impressed. "Your icy friend is no match for a mega evolved Pokémon. Pidgeot, use Air Slash!"

Just as Pidgeot was ready to attack, Pikachu's Thunder Wave kicked in and had it paralyzed.

"Time to feel the cold." Diamond told Zephyr. "Snowflake, use Ice Beam!"

The Alolan Ninetales fired it's super cold ray at Pidgeot. Succumbing to the cold, the majestic Bird Pokémon fainted and reverted back to normal.

"Pidgeot is unable to battle." The referee announced. "The Alolan Ninetales wins!"

"The Alolan Ninetales is indeed beautiful." Allura said. "But, it's icy power is strong as Pidgeot takes a fall."

"Pidgeot, return." Zephyr said. He decided on his next choice. "It's your turn, Vileplume!"

Vileplume came out. Diamond switched her strategy. She recalled her Alolan Ninetales and called her next Pokémon. "Let's go, Ninetales!"

Ninetales came out with it's tails flowing.

"From Alolan to Kantonian." Zephyr said. "No Ninetales can scare me. Vileplume, use Mega Drain!"

Vileplume drain some of Ninetales' energy. Being a fire type, it's wasn't effected too much. Zephyr continued his attack. "Now, use Petal Blizzard!"

Just as Vileplume was firing it's petals, Diamond reacted quickly. "Ninetales, use Confuse Ray!"

Despite being hit, Ninetales' eyes glowed red. Vileplume started to wander aimlessly. This worried Zephyr as Diamond followed up her move. "Time to turn up the heat. Ninetales, use Flamethrower!"

Ninetales blew flames at Vileplume. Between the confusion and flames, Vileplume soon fainted.

"Vileplume is unable to battle." The referee announced. "Ninetales wins!"

"Things are getting real hot for Zephyr as his second Pokémon is defeated." Alurra said to the crowd.

Diamond and Eevee danced with joy after this victory. Zephyr recalled his Vileplume and got Diamond's attention.

"Sorry to interrupt your dance, gypsy girl." Zephyr said. "But, it's time for Ninetales to face my third Pokémon. Go, Marowak!"

Marowak came out and worried Diamond's friends.

"Better be careful, Diamond." Silver said. "Zephyr raised that Marowak since it was that Cubone from Lavender Town."

"Don't worry, guys." Diamond replied. "My Ninetales is ready for anything."

"Don't bet on it." Zephyr interrupted. *Marowak, use Bonemarang!"

Marowak threw it's bone to Ninetales. The fire fox moved out of way as the bone returned to it's owner.

"I'll still win." Zephyr claimed. "Marowak, use Bone Club!"

Marowak rushed it to whack Ninetales. Diamond reacted quickly. "Ninetales, use Fire Blast at close range!"

Ninetales readied it's fire as Marowak raised it's bone. The moves collided. But, what will be the results?

We'll find out in our next episode.

End of Chapter 41

PreviousChapters Next