• Published 15th May 2024
  • 253 Views, 2 Comments

Alicorn of Mischief - GamePlayer64



An reborn Alicorn that travel the world has now settle in Ponyville.

  • ...
 2
 253

Intro

“Friends?”
“A menace to ponies everywhere!”
“The power of mischief.”
“My young colt is an Alicorn.”
“Gilgador, Tony.”
“Wreck-it! Fix-it!”
“The Great and Powerful Trixie!”
“What art thou?”
“What is your name?”
“Be true to yourself.”
“You have the same power as me.”
“Please trust me.”
“They’re our daddies.”
“*moan*”
“Order and law cannot control our hearts and souls.”
“Why can’t others accept me for who I am?”
“You are innocent! I knew it!”
“Papa, papa.”
“I hate it when you lure me with something shiny!”
“Those who refuse to see someone’s true heart are the actual monsters that set us apart!”

Mischief is a feeling that makes you do whatever you want. It brings laughter to one, and all but causes trouble around anyone or anything. There are legends where mischief is sealed away to cause no damage to any living beings, but they said one being released and transferred into itself, but I’ll let this tale let you decide for yourself.

One starry night on a path to Ponyville, was 4 Vardos being pulled by three beings; a gray male unicorn with a black and white Mohawk as the spikes formed four large Question Marks and Exclamation Marks, a black and white tail, a question mark and exclamation mark cutie mark and wearing a brace that’s causing him to sweat madly with the horn length of an Alicorn, a huge dark green male earth pony with a frightful glare and a messy main and angry eyes looking in a mirror as its cutie mark and a cloaked male zebra chanting.

The gray unicorn saw a town ahead and smiled. “A town I see, my brothers, a new place where we 6 can live.”

The huge pony nodded, and the zebra looked at him. “A place to stay is a chance; to celebrate, we must have a ritual dance.”

The unicorn gave a grin. “Let’s.”