• Published 1st May 2024
  • 136 Views, 1 Comments

Star Crossed: Eclipse - King_Goji_02



In the world of Equestria, the ponies that resided the world believed themselves to be the only inhabitants of their world, galaxy even, until one fateful night that changed their perspectives on that notion.

  • ...
 1
 136

From the Stars

*2 Years after the defeat of the legion of doom*


As Celestia lowered the Sun, Discord and Fluttershy watched the sight before them.”Don’t Tell Tia I said this, but I must admit, the sunset today is magnificent. " Discord said with a relaxing tone. Fluttershy merely nodded in agreement with a worried expression on her face. “Is everything alright my dear?” Discord asked with a concerned expression.

Not hearing an answer, he leaned in closer to her ans she looked up at him.
“I’m just worried about Entropy, what if something happens to her?” Fluttershy said with glossy eyes.

“My dear, she is perfectly safe with Applebloom and Spike and the other little ones. Besides, if anything were to happen, we can be there in the blink of an eye.” He stated with a prideful grin.

Fluttershy smiled while looking up at him, but her expression shifted to a confused look while looking up at the sky. “What is it my dear?” He said trying to match her gaze. Expecting to see some sort of animal, what he saw was glowing object in the middle of the sky.

“What is that Discord?” Fluttershy asked.

Instead of answering, Discord brought his hands to his eyes and pulled them out to act as binoculars.”hmmmm..*GASP*Grab on flutterbutter!”

Without waiting for her to respond, Discord grab onto her and teleported a few meters away right as the object crashed into the earth not too far from where they were standing originally. “That was c-c-c-close” Fluttershy stated in between breaths. “What was that? A meteor?” She asked as she was trying to see the object through the dust and smoke casued by the crashing object. “Discord? What is it?” She’s asked when he didn’t answer.

“It’s not a rock....its...a ship” He said.

“A ship?” Like an a-a-a-alien ship? What if its-” before she could finish, a loud cry rung out causing their heads to snap towards the craft. Without thinking, Fluttershy swooped over to the craft and looked through a window like opening. “DISCORD! There’s something in there, it looks like a baby dragon!” She said as the infant looked up at her, having heard her voice.

“Here, allow me to get it open” He said as his eagle claw turned into a buzz saw and proceeded to cut the craft open. “Annnnd open sesame” He said as Fluttershy reached in, grabbed the infant and held it in her hoofs.

As she holds the infant she takes the time to get a better look at him."What do you think he is Discord?" She asks him."I've never seen a dragon like this before" The infant then looks at Discord, as if understanding that it's him she's talking to.

"I'm not quite too sure my dear, I can't say I've seen anything quite like him in my many years of existence, nor heard any stories of him from Egghead- er, I mean Twilight." He says with a confused tone."Besides," he starts as he looks over towards the crashed vessel."I don't believe he's from around here". Upon closer investigation, something catches his eye.

"You know, if I'm not mistaken, I'd say he could be around Entropy's age..oh my, how do you think she'll react to him? You don't think she'd be scared of him do you?" She asks him, not noticing him fixated in the chamber of the pod the infant resided in just mere moments prior."Discord?"

She asks noticing that he's not paying attention. “There’s something else in the ship, it’s some kind of device, Ooooo a button” Discord says with a smile as he presses thr button.

“Wait wha-” Fluttershy starts to say as all of a sudden the device projects an image of a being that looks just like the infant, only larger, older, and more feminine.

“To whoever finds this message, I am Queen Jira, Queen of the Zilla Race, a highly advanced Species. Within the pod resides an infant, last son and heir of zilla major....my son. It is with much regret that I will never be able to watch him grow nor give him a name worthy of the warrior and leader he will grow to be. As I’m recording this, our main sequence star is in the process of dying and will consume our world. I ask of whoever discovers him, please raise and care for him. Within in the pods data base is our history, customs and biology, everything you will need to know on how to care for him. Goodbye my little comet” The hologram of Queen Jira says before it fades away as the pod begins downloading all the information.

Fluttershy then looks down at the infant, who was now sleeping soundly nuzzled into her chest.”oh you poor thing, I couldn’t imagine being the last of my kind, especially at such a young age. I promise you, we’ll take care of you and raise you to be the best you can be, right Discord?”

Fluttershy states as she looks up at him. “I couldn’t have said it better myself my dear. I believe this is the start of a grand adventure, and we’ll do it together.” After hearing that she smiled up towards him.

"How do you think everyone will react towards him?" She asks Discord.

"Not sure, but I'm sure they'll grow to accept him, especially since itll be you taking part in raising him. Who knows, maybe this little one will bring some more harmony and hopefully some disharmony to Equestria." He says with a smile.

Suddenly her expression changed, as if you dire thought crossing into her mind. "Wait, she said she never got to name him, we can't just leave him without a name" She says with a slight frown.

"Hmmm..maybe the information in this device could give us some ideas, maybe a name from his homeworld" He states as he presses the button once more and a holographic screen appears. "Let's see, let's go with history, maybe we can find a name there." He says as she scrolls through their history. Within he reads the beginning of their race, the wars, peacetime, and ultimately, the time leading up to their demise. "Here's 2, Andros the conqueror and druidas the saint. Maybe we could combine the names?" He asks her as the sub finally goes down and slight breeze picks up.

Upon feeling this, the infant shudders in his sleep, nuzzling deeper into Fluttershys chest. "That could work Discord, but maybe we should continue this back at home, and after we pick up Entropy. We can decide on a name while the two meet each other." She says as Discord picks them both up with one arm.

"Great idea my dear" He says as the three of them vanish along with the pod into thin air.

Author's Note:

I've been planning this story for years and I've now finally mustered up the courage to write it up, even draw some illustrations for it, I hope you all enjoy

Comments ( 1 )

Interested so far though shouldn't you add a crossover tag?

Login or register to comment