We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 345 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 60 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 60
CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Hey, everypony! This is where all the blank flank fillies and colts can sign up to join the CMC! Just put your pony name and say "I wanna join!" or somethin'.

Yeah! It would be great to get new members!

2151176 Hello. My OC filly Quiz has her mark, but she needs friends very badly. Could she become a supporting or honorary member?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Of course you can! Crusading is fun, and nopony should let a cutie mark get between them and having fun.
Yeah. We decided to let ponies with cutie marks join after Sweetie Realized that we can't be crusaders after we get our marks.
Welcome to the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Quiz!

2151176 My ponysona is named Rose Bud. Do you think she could join?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Is she a Blank Flank?

2151218 Oh, good. Look in your "Stuff We Forgot" folder for Quiz's story.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Ok then. She can still join and just crusade for fun!:scootangel:

My name is dj-pon3fan and I want to jion the crusaders. :yay:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

All right! What's your pony's name?

Sonic Bass (AKA Octavian)

I wanna join! I'm Azdala, and I don't have a Cutie Mark.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

2151555>>2151779
Yes you both may join. Also, does Sonic Bass have a cutie mark?

Blue Skies doesn't have a cutiemark.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

He/she can join, too!

I want to join this party. It sounds like a blast

2152240 Yes. It's a Speaker with sonic waves comming from it. But he still helps out those who don't have one yet because he knows what it's like to be picked on for not having one.

Is it okay to be part of it, but not be a pony?

If it's fine...

Expect to see me around.

Can Aqua Splash join? Oh and Scootaloo, she may be able to help you with your flying.:scootangel:

Can I bee cutie mark crusader? My OC is Palm Vacation

I think my younger brother, Black Darner would be a perfect fit for your little group. He's a little awkward around others, so it would be good for him to get out there with ponies his own age.

*Walks by thread and sees a lot of fillies and colts talking to you three*
Hmm...
*Squints and grips handle of concealed HK P-30*
No, not today...

Hi, um, my name is Sugar Swirl and um, I'm not sure if it is even physically possible for me to get my cutie mark but I would love to try! I am a unicorn with green magic, long story behind that. I have a blueish coat and pink and purple mane. May I join, I mean if that's ok with you.
(PS. Sugar Swirl isn't really my ponysona. She is my side character that I am making a comic about. So for the record, she is not my official ponysona. She is an awesome character however! :twilightsmile:)

My OC doesn't a cutie mark yet. At least not in the current story I'm working on. :twilightblush:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Yes.

2153183>>2153306>>2153339
Does he or she got a cutie mark? They can join either way, we just wanna know.

2154005>>2154312
Totally!

"My name is Little Horn. I am a tan unicorn filly with a brown mane and tail, as well as blue eyes. I don't have my Cutie Mark yet, and I would like to meet new friends and join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, if it's okay with you, Sweetie Belle."

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Hi, Little Horn! Of course it's all right!

2156502 Little Horn neighs and rears up in cheering her acceptance with her peer group. "Thank you very much, Sweetie Belle! I've learned a few spells from my mother." She lowers herself into her standing position. "So, what kind of activities do you and your friends like to do in Ponyville?"

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

lets move to our larp

2152240 Um, I for got to say........ I'm sorta...... Kinda........ A dragon. I was telling the truth when I said I don't have a cutie mark, but I was afraid of telling you guys, cause I thought you wouldn't like me. I do have a special magic that makes me look like a pony, though.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

You can still join!
Yeah! We don't care what you look like on the outside!

2155873 Yay, thank you Apple Bloom.

2155873 She has no cutie mark. Shes happy she can join!:scootangel:

Just to let you know you forgot to put a word in your comment.

My OC doesn't a cutie mark yet. At least not in the current story I'm working on. :twilightblush:

It should be My OC doesn't have a cutie mark yet.
I just wanted to let you know. Sorry if you didn't want me to.

2159913 It was there.... but someone stole it. :trixieshiftright: I think it was Silver Spoon.

Silver Spoon is so mean! I almost believe that ether she or Diamond Tiara snuck into the computer and tried to make you look bad. Obviously they got caught before that could delete anything but 'have'.
Sorry for the mini story, just felt like it.:twilightsmile:

I want to sign up my OC Nightingale, however there is an outstanding issue. He may not have his cutiemark but there is one thing that may make this request very odd. He's 19. If you want to know more, or just want to make sure I didn't create this character just for this or something here's a link to the story I was writing for him the prologue has all of his personal info. (It's in first person)

2163113 Yep they are pretty mean, stealing my words like that. :duck: Probably part of an international word smuggling ring or something.

Heh, is alright. :twilightblush:

im a freakin 25 year old stallion and no cutie mark. can i join?

Hi again, Little Horn! Remember me? It's Blue Skies!

Mind if I join? I may be 17 now, but growing old is mandatory, growing UP, however, is optional.

2164054 Little horn nods, "Oh, Hi, Blue Skies! You don't have your Cutie Mark yet? Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo invited me to join their club."

Like we imagined when we last played together!

Forget I posted this:facehoof:

2165130 Little Horn nods, "Yeah! So, I've been learning magic from my mother. What about you? "

((we should set up a rp about all the new cutie mark crusaders crusading with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo, and maybe Babs Seed when she comes to visit Ponyville for vacation or her family reunion)).

Answering questions! And that sounds fun! Nice that you're having quality time with your mother!

(And I'd gladly do the RP with you!)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 60