• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 891 Views, 35 Comments

Life as a Sonic OC Redux - Kitsulestia

  • ...
41
 35
 891

PreviousChapters Next
Meeting the Family

*Volt's POV*


I was talking with Amiya.

Amiya asks "Are you sure it’s okay for me to come along?"

I spoke "You'll have to meet my parents and all 13 of my stepmothers sooner or later."

Amiya asks "What?"

I spoke "Long story short, my dad's part alicorn."

Amiya started getting nervous, assuming my dad's a prince or king.

I spoke "Amiya, calm down. My dad's a prince but he doesn't wear a crown."

Amiya asks "R-Really?"

I spoke "Yeah but he's a really chill guy, friendly as well."

Amiya asks "*Calming down* You sure?"

I spoke "I swear on my great grandmother's name."

Amiya gave out a sigh of relief.

“Oh, and heads up, some of my family have big appetites, so don’t be surprised if there’s a huge layout if you’re staying for a meal.” I advised.

Danyelle spoke "Volt, I think you should warn her about the chakats now before she makes the mistake of using the wrong term."

“Good point.” I admitted.

Danyelle spoke "I get enough complaints from Blizzardstar and the other chakats because of the dumb dragon."

Dren spoke "I think we should head back."

Danyelle spoke "Agreed."

After the Ikisatashis along with Danyelle pass through a warp ring, I followed them with Amiya.

To my surprise, Amiya was a Mobian rabbit.

I spoke "*holding back a nosebleed* Woah, you look like a Mobian..."

Amiya asks "Hmm?"

Danyelle pulls a mirror over with magic so Amiya could look at herself.

Amiya spoke "Wow…"

We were soon at my house, which was big, given how much family I have.

I spoke "Like auntie Danyelle said, you should never call a chakat an it though."

Amiya spoke "Okay."

Danyelle sighs "Ein never seems to learn..."

Amiya asks "Who?"

Danyelle growls "He's a pain in the tail dragon that has a bad habit of pulling dangerous pranks on others. Plus he screams like a girl when his pranks blow up in his face."

Amiya stifled a giggle at that as Danyelle knocked on the door.

Swiftrunner answers the door.

Swiftrunner spoke "There you are, you little troublemaker."

"Hey." I greeted.

Swiftrunner snickers "So, who's your girlfriend?"

“S-Swiftrunner!” I pouted with a blush while Danyelle and Swiftrunner giggled as Amiya blushed too.

Roll was heard shouting at Moltry.

Swiftrunner sighs "Here we go again."

What seemed to be a Suicune-Zoroark fusion howled in pain since one of her paws was caught in a snare trap.

Swiftrunner spoke "We better help her out since Roll and Moltry are arguing right now, and I wouldn't be surprised if those two started wrestling while in their 1,000 pound unbound forms soon."

Danyelle spoke "Hold it Swifty, a scared pokemon could lash out in fear."

Swiftrunner spoke "Oh, right."

Danyelle spoke "exactly... And Rei heard the noise."

Amiya asks "Who?"

Swiftrunner spoke "He's one of the Poké-Mobians, I'm a chakat."

Amiya spoke "Oh."

"Wait, but that looks more like a Pokémon than a Poké-Mobian." I noticed.

Danyelle spoke "I agree."

Swiftrunner spoke "Oh, I never introduced the others and myself yet. The hedgefox is Roll, the Mewtwo-Pidgeot hybrid is Zephyr, the Pegasus is Spitfire. the two sirens are Aria and Charybdis, the gryphon is Quicktalon, the chipmunk is Sally, the half Litten is Blaze, the Moltres is Moltry, the anthro Pegasus is Michelle, the Zacian is Zacia, the Umbreon is Nightshade, the Kantonian Ninetales is Pixie, the winged hedgehog is Sonic and I'm Swiftrunner."

Amiya spoke "...Wow."

But then Michelle came to the door and gave Amiya some carrots and biscuits, making her eyes sparkle and mouth water.

Danyelle spoke "That's just the adults though."

I ask "Are those grilled flavor biscuits?"

Amiya's ears were up on end in surprise since I had mentioned her favorite snack.

Michelle spoke "*Giggle* Yeah. Did some travels after Oripathy and Originium were completely erased and found some good recipes."

Danyelle giggles "You sly mare!"

Michelle brought out a plate of grilled flavor biscuits as Amiya ate the carrots and biscuits in her hands, gaining a pot belly before dashing on over and chowing down on her favorite food.

I groan "Michelle... Are you TRYING to make her obese?"

Michelle spoke "Sorry. Old habits."

Michelle brought out a glass of water and gave it to Amiya, who was absolutely stuffed. Amiya drank the water before she reverted back to normal.

Amiya spoke "Wow! That was definitely satisfying!"

Danyelle's right eye was twitching a bit.

"Auntie. Deep breaths. Calm down." I said as Danyelle breathed deeply, calming down.

Danyelle spoke "Just don't let it happen if I'm nearby."

Michelle spoke "Message received."

Danyelle spoke "And Jasmine should heed my warning as well, I can sense that she's hiding nearby."

Jasmine spoke "And here I was, gonna visit Sonic and his family."

Danyelle growls "Do I make myself clear Jasmine?"

Jasmine spoke "Crystal."

Danyelle spoke "Good."

Danyelle then headed off, probably to hang out with her family.

I spoke "That was awkward."

Amiya spoke "Sorry."

Jasmine teases "Oh! Who’s this, Volt? Your girlfriend?"

I spoke "You shut up, I just met her."

Jasmine giggles "*Teasing* Then why are you blushing?"

I groan "By my great grandma's mane... You're as bad as Cadence is!"

Cadence came by and did a fistbump/hoofbump with Jasmine.

Jasmine giggles "I know."

Cadence giggles "Boy has it bad!"

I had curled into a ball from embarrassment.

Michelle popped out the front door with a giggle. "You should see him curled into a ball while in his 1,000 pound unbound form. He's like a big soft pillow-like teddie bear."

It took all of my willpower not to go into any pound of my unbound form out of pure embarrassment before I felt something tickling me at the base of my tail.

Cadence spoke "Remember what Danyelle said about the unbound forms? She might be nearby."

Michelle spoke "I was only mentioning it."

The tickling was getting harder on me as I stifled a snicker.

Lance laughs "Sibling pile!"

Jazz and the rest of Sonic's kids gang up on me and Amiya, tickling us.

Swiftrunner spoke "Hehe, those crazy kids."

Sonic chuckles "You're one to talk Swifty, you seem to be a bit on the plump side there."

Swiftrunner spoke "Well, I'm just glad Michelle can make enough food for ALL of us."

Blaze spoke "Despite the fact that Moltry and I get into a lot of fights at times."

Spitfire spoke "That, and you two sometimes wrestle each other on your 1,000 pound unbound forms."

Blaze spoke "That plus neither of us can get burned."

Sonic sighs "Can't believe that prank Ein pulled on Danyelle gave her that trigger. Gonna have to ask Tails to make a Danyelle-Detector."

A loud bang followed by a screaming Ein was heard since Danyelle had used Chaos Blast.

Sonic spoke "Yep, Dany's getting that payback personally, despite what Jasmine did to him for that prank he pulled."

Blaze spoke "No offense to the female canids but payback is a bitch."

Zacia spoke "Agreed."

Michelle asks "How's the Umbreon doing?"

Nightshade was hanging upside down for some reason.

Sonic asks "Uh... how'd that happen?"

Nightshade spoke "Knuckles...."

Sonic spoke "Heh, he never changes."

Amiya asks "How many kids do you have?"

Sonic spoke "Three from Roll, one from Blaze, one from Spitfire, one from Pixie, two from Michelle, one from Sally, one from Zephyr, one on the way with Swiftrunner, none from Nightshade yet, none from Aria or Charybdis yet, none from Quicktalon yet and none from Zacia yet. So overall, I've got nine so far with a tenth on the way."

Amiya asks "*Jaw drop* That's a lot. How many more wives are ya planning to get?"

Sonic spoke "I have no idea. But if I get to at least a hundred... *Shiver* Yeesh!"

Aria yawns loudly since she was in her true form.

Amiya spoke "In a way, your family are like rabbits. I wouldn't be surprised if you get 50 or a hundred kids."

Sonic spoke "Like Volt told you, I'm part alicorn."

Aria groans "I hate having a low fertility rate...."

Charybdis spoke "Here we go again."

Aria spoke "Oh shut up Charybdis, your fertility rate is lower than mine!"

Charybdis spoke "Hey! Watch it!"

Michelle asks "*Brings out a meal big enough for a whole house* Anyone hungry?"

That immediately caught our attention.

I spoke "So yeah... My family is crazy."


End

PreviousChapters Next