• ...
5
 16
 585

How I live

I Anon have gotten a new body, a new place, and a new life. I couldn't been more than grateful. I don't really know how or why I got here. But I do remember waking up in the forest looking at my hands...hooves and having what I think is called a panic attack.

After I had my panic attack I quickly questioned if this was a dream. Like any person that dreams weird things you would obviously look at the nearest thing, which in my case was a tree and run straight to it to see if you could feel pain. Long story short trees are a lot pointier than they seem. After I'd calm down and realized that I was hungry, how?

Well my stomach decided to be a siren and alert me of its hungreness. So the next thing I did was walk around the forest and try to find something to eat. Unfortunately I did realize that the forest is a very dangerous place because on multiple occasions i was chased by wooden wolves, a weird lion that had wings on it's back and had a scorpion tail. But fortunately I did get out the forest and I found a field.

A field with lots and lots of bright red apples. I swear those things could drag you in by just the sheer brightness I was like a moth attracted to bright light. I looked around to see if anyone was there but there wasn't I think? I couldn't see cuz the amounts of sheer trees.

I went to one of the trees and tried to climb it and I realized about my new body that it is not very good at climbing, because I fell right away on my head. I got up and tried to see if there was another way to get the Apple. I did notice that the tree looked a lot softer than the trees from the forest, because that makes sense. I did what a logical person would do I backed up.

And I charged at the tree with my head. Which intern caused one apple to drop on my head. I was starting to see a pattern with my head. But hey I got the apple.

I grabbed the apple and I bit into it. Holy shit the apple was amazing! It was like the apple was heaven itself, the sweetness was so great. The apple was already my favorite fruit but this apple in particular made all doubts in my mind disappear in an instant.

After devouring the apple I looked around and found a farm. I didn't go near the farm I actually bolted the other way around. Why? Well because I saw an orange horse kick a tree and all the apples fell down!

I wasn't trying to mess with those legs. I charge full speed to a tree and I only got one apple down. The orange horse though managed to kick all the apple's down in one kick. After I bolted the opposite way and ran for a few minutes I found a town.

I was going to the town until I realized that it was a small town. People or in this case horses who live in small towns know everyone. So it would be weird if a random horse child would appear out of nowhere, could cause a lot of attention. I decided that I had to sneak around and find out how these horses live.

So there I went going to the town. After a little while I saw some train tracks. And decided to follow them Left. After a couple of minutes I saw one of the greatest things I think I'll ever see in my entire life.

A WHOLE GINGERBREAD HOUSE!!! I had to get over there. So I speed walked over there and quickly arrived. I didn't care if anyone saw me I just had to get there.

I then stood right next to it, looked around. Got a tiny bit closer. This might be dumb of me but I just had to make sure. And then I bit it.

Solid house, not a gingerbread house at all. I let go of the house, and begin to walk away. I was embarrassed my face turned bright red. I was lucky enough to keep my long hair, it made it much more easier to hide my face.

I decided to walk in a random direction. I didn't really care where I was going or who saw me I just needed to get away from that gingerbread house. A little while later I found a School or schoolhouse I couldn't figure it out what it was. Suddenly I heard a bell and said Bell came from the school and I saw horse children running outside playing.

Then I realized something. I'm a horse child technically, and if a random adult horse find me they would probably think I'm skipping school. Yeah I need to get out of here. I then started running, running as fast as I could, where I don't know?

All I knew is that I ran all the way back to the farm. I was still like 20, 30 ft away but still near the farm. So I had two options play it safe and go around the farm back to the edge of the forest. Or say fuck it and go through the field in front of the farm.

As I was walking through the field I grew hungry again. I guess running throughout the town made me hungry. I was going to sacrifice my brain cells for an apple until I heard a voice. "And what do you think your doing?"

I froze in fear, fear had struck me at that point. I turned around slowly only to see a old horse sitting on a rocking chair. I sighed, "umm well I uhh was going to hit my head on the tree?" I mean am not lying.

"No need to lie you ain't fooling me." Shit. Well the truth never hurts, and she doesn't seem to be mad. "I was going to steal one of your apples so i could eat it." I said with genuine shame.

Well that's new. "Why dont you pay for it?" The green horse said with a raised eyebrow. "Well I can't pay for it." I said a bit embarrassed.

"Do you have strong legs?" The green horse said surprisingly. I was taken aback but answered anyways. "Uhh yeah I think so."

I mean my legs carried you from certain death and place to place in the town. "Buck the tree." "Wha- umm what did you say?" She didn't ask you what you think heard right?

"You know like kick the tree so you could work for your own apples." "Oh, oh ok." I sighed in relief. I walked up to a random tree and did nothing.

I didn't know how to kick a tree if am using my limbs to stand up. Then I remembered the orange horse. The orange horse turned around, raised her back legs up, and then kicked. So I turned around, raised my back legs up, and fell on my face.

"Hehe looks like you never did this a day in your life." got up and tried again, same result. This happened for a couple of minutes. This wasn't even about the apple anymore I just wanted to do it right.

I finally was able to balance, so then I kicked the tree, nothing fell...then I fell on my face again. This also happened but a tiny bit longer. I was trying to get a single apple but I couldn't I hit as hard as I can, nothing would fall, I would fall on my face rinse and repeat. I was angry, angry that I couldn't do it, angry that I couldn't even get a single apple down from a tree.

I turned around, raised my back legs, and kicked as hard as I could with my anger helping me. And I fell but then I felt something hit the back of my head and roll off. I got up looked around and saw it a red apple on the ground. "Haha I did it hey miss look what I."

I saw the green horse sleeping. Guess I tooked to long. "Thank you miss." I said before taking the apple with my teeth and going to the edge of the forest.

It's been two weeks ever since that day. I found out about new things the green horse is actually a pony. And so is everyone else I also learned that the town is named Ponyville, which is dumb. Also that green ponys name is Granny Smith.

Two more things Granny Smith has three ponys with her named Appleboom, Applejack, and Big Mac. And lastly when could clouds turn pink and pour out chocolate milk. I mean am not complaining.

Author's Note:

This is my first story also I didn't finish the show I stopped at s2 ep6 or something