• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 2,435 Views, 243 Comments

Equestrian Omni-hero - Blaze-saber

  • ...
10
 243
 2,435

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 46: Sonia Rush, the Next Omni-Hero

Omni-City, a city that has been built in the future where both the creatures of Equestria and all the aliens from across the universe coexist. Then Fourarms appeared with a serious look. “I do not have time for this!” He called as he threw a punch, which knocked Volcanus away as he was left dangling near the edge. “I promise her that there’s no way I’m missing another one of her birthdays! So I’d appreciate it, Volcanus, if you could just chill out in the Null Void for a long stay!” He called as he transformed back into Helix Watch 10,000, who knows how a gray streak on his lower part of his mane.

Helix then took out a tech egg, which glowed when he pressed it as he gave a smirk as he tossed it at Volcanus, who got sucked inside the egg as he got trapped inside as the egg fell to the ground. “Some bad guys just don’t know when to take a hint.” He said in amusement as he picked up the egg and turned into XLR8 and rushed off.


He soon arrived at his headquarters where Helen, Attea, who is holding a baby hybrid of a incursion and an equine in her arms, Zs'spoocy, and Lolaxx were in the main computer room as it was decorated with balloons and streamers, along with a banner that said happy birthday. With them are their friends, his parents, Flash, Misty, Venus, Spike, and the grown up Young Six. “You’re on time, honey.” Attea said with a smile at XLR8 as he transformed back.

“I told ya I wouldn’t miss the party.” Helix said with a smile before the adults moved aside to show a bunch of kids. Some of them were mixed breed while most are the same creature as some of the young six and the Mane Six. But the one who was most excited to see Helix was a young female mixed breed of an equine and kineceleran. She looked as tall as Helen when she was young but she had dark blue hair on top of her head and had equestrian hooves for her legs while she had Kinecelern arms and tail. She smiled as she rushed up to Helix and Helen as the three hugged each other.

“Thanks, Dad.” She said with a smile.

“Hey, you only turn ten once.” Helix said with a fatherly smile.

"And he did promise you he would come this time." Helen added with a motherly smile.

“Happy Birthday, Sonia Rush!” Everyone in the room said to Sonia as she gave a smile of joy.

"Gotta say, you and your daughter really out did yourself with this, Pinkie." Helix complemented as he looked at Pinkie Pie and a small yellow version of herself as a filly.

“Oh, it runs in the family. I never lost my party touch and Lil’ Cheese has been practicing.” Pinkie said as she rubbed her daughter’s mane with a proud smile.

“The party isn’t complete without your friends and family around.” Twilight said with a fond smile. “And I was lucky to take time off from Canterlot to come to one of my friend’s birthdays.”

“Even as royalty, you still make time for others, dear.” Flash said as Twilight giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheeks.

Helix chuckled as he brought up the egg that had Volcanus trapped inside. “Mind throwing this Null Void Egg in the Null Void Chamber, Dad?” He asked his father.

"No problem." Delta said as he took the egg and walked off.

Helen walked up to Helix and gave a side hug. “So glad you managed to beat Volcanus quickly. If you were late again, I would’ve gone there and grabbed you to the party.” She joked with giggles.

“Like I would miss our little girl’s birthday if Vilgax attacked again.” Helix said as Helen gave him a quick peck on the lips as they turned to their daughter and her friends.

“This is the danger alert.” Sonia Rush said while gesturing to the big computer. “The call comes in and my parents or my family and their friends take off to, you know, save the world.”

“Wow!” An alien with a big nose said in awed. “My dad’s just a boring old dentist and my friends aren’t as bright as yours.”

“And someday, me, my siblings, and my nieces and nephews will be right beside them.” Sonia said with a smile.

"You mean, we'll be right beside him." A female dragon with bright red scales corrected her. "After all, we agreed that we would be the next Alien Force."

“Right. Sorry, it’s just, well, I’m just excited since I’m around my father’s and mother’s age when they first became heroes.” Sonia said with a smile. “I mean, can you blame me?”

"Well, our families did have amazing adventures when they were our age." A female creature that looks to be half griffin and half hippogriff mentioned with a smile.

“And they did have crazy ones at that, which is a bit funny.” A male changeling said with a giggle. “Even though it nearly killed them along the way.”

“But they sure have made tons of friends as well.” An Earth Pony with brownish fur and green streak mane mixed with brown spoke up. “I mean, from how their stories were told.”

"Hey, hope you didn't start the party without us." Manny called out as he walked into the room with a young female Tetraman on his shoulders. "Sorry I'm late, man, I had to make sure Little Lilly got her gift for your girl and your son asked me to deliver his gift from the Plumber Academy.”

“You’re right on time, Manny.” Lolaxx said with a smile. “A couple of minutes late, but still on time. How is my son doing by the way?”

“Well, let’s say that he’s doing great.” Manny said with a smile.

“He’s been passing all combat and techno tests in the academy.” Little Lilly said with a smile as she placed the gift down on the nearby table.

“That’s my son.” Lolaxx said with a proud smile.

"Hey guys." Lilly greeted her friend's as she went over to them.

“Lilly.” Sonia said as she rushed up to her and the two girls gave a hug. “How’s my favorite cousin doing?"

"Cousins by bond." Lilly mentioned before she hugged Sonia. "I'm doing great, by the way, happy birthday."

"Oh Sonia Rush." A familiar voice said before they turned to see Hope, only she had her magical aura around her while she was see through.

“Mistress Hope!” Sonia said with a wide smile.

“Actually, former Mistress now that I out ranked her.” Smolder said with a smirk.

Just because you outrank me doesn’t mean I can still teach others, Smolder.” Hope said with an amusing smirk before turning to Sonia. “Sorry, Venus and I are missing the party. We’re still stuck here in the new Dragon Lands helping Dragon Lord Ember tracking down the Crimson Fang.” She said as Sonia frowned as Hope raised her hoof and a portal opened up. “But we got you this in the meantime and for your birthday.” She said as a small stone golem came out of the portal and tackled Sonia down.

Sonia laughed as the stone golem nuzzled her while panting like a dog as Hope smiled before she waved to them as her projection disappeared. Sonia held the stone golem up before she turned and saw Twilight levitating a birthday cake with lit candles on it over.

“Happy Birthday, Sonia Rush!” Everyone said to her as Sonia smiled and then she blew out the candles.

"Time for presents.” Dust quickly said as she held out a small cube to Sonia. She took the cube and pressed the button on top as it suddenly morphed into a bright blue hoverboard.

“Cool! The new X-321 Hoverboard!” Sonia called with a wide smile. “Thanks, grandma!” She told Dust.

“You’re welcome, dear.” Dust said with a fond smile.

"Hey Sonia, you think that's awesome, check out what I got ya." The young female dragon told her as Sonia placed the hoverboard down and took the cube from her friend. When she pressed the button on top, the cube morphed into a green and blue jacket with the number 10 on the back.

“Oh, wow! This is so cool! Definitely suits me!” Sonia called out. “Thanks, Ruby."

"Thank my mom and dad for helping me with it." Ruby mentioned as she pointed towards Smolder and Spike.

“She was gonna give you gems, but we have to teach her that they are only dragon things.” Spike said with a chuckle.

“Hey, it's not my fault she takes after you.” Smolder said with a chuckle as Spike chuckled a bit.

“Touche.” Spike said.

"My turn." The young male Changeling stepped up and gave his friend a cube. After pressing the button, the cube morphed into skates that almost look like Kinecelern wheels. “Since I thought you wanted to be as fast as your mom, I had a little help designing these skates so you'll be able to do so."

"This is awesome, Cocoon." Sonia said with a bright smile.

“Hey, for my best friend.” Cocoon said with a smile and a light shrug.

"Here, open mine next." The earth pony colt offered his present cube next.

Sonia pressed the button as the cube morphed into a necklace with her friends’ tribe symbol on it and the Cutie Marks of the Mane Six. “Wow! The Equestrian necklace symbol of unity! These are hard to come by! How did you get it, Smasher? I thought they were impossible to get." Sonia asked the colt.

"You forget my parents runs Rarity's Boutique." Smasher reminded her. “Working with one of the Council of Harmony can really give you some perks.”

"My turn." The female half griffin half hippogriff said as she gave Sonia her birthday cube.

Sonia pressed the button and it revealed to be a pearl necklace. “The Hippogriff’s piece of the ancient magic pearl!?” She asked with pure excitement.

“Now you can travel to Mount Aris and travel by water anywhere in Equestria.” The female half griffing and half hippogriff said with a smile.

“Thank you, Shine Wave." Sonia told her before Lilly walked up.

“Open my next.” Lilly said as Sonia pressed it and the cube transformed into a flipped circle-shaped device.

“Oooh! The new Holo-Phone! The latest edition with solid holograms!” Sonia called with a wide smile. “You’re the best, Lilly!”

"Hey, how else are we going to talk to each other when I'm off planet?" Lilly mentioned before the rest of her friends started giving her their presents.


A bit later, Sonia was surrounded by tons of gifts with her friends crowding her as her last present cube transformed into a bright blue soldier toy. “An Aqua Limbfader! Dude, you rock!” She told her one-eyed alien friend as they gave a fistbump.

Helix and his wives then walked up to his daughter and friends with something behind his back. “I think that just leaves our gift.” He said with a smile as Sonia stood up and walked towards them.

"Now, you know that us and your father haven't been really too excited about bringing you into the hero business." Helen told her daughter. "But after your brother, Vale, went to the Plumber Academy, it only got you more excited to be part of it."

“Really? Haven’t noticed.” Sonia said with her arms crossed.

“Look, Sonia, fighting aliens is not like kid’s stuff.” Zs’spoocy spoke up, but they heard a throat clearing as they saw their adult friends giving them a brow about what they’ve done since they were kids.

“But since I have the Omnitrix with your aunt since I was your age, we thought you should have this.” Helix said as he brought up a familiar sphere similar to the one he found when he was ten. “A little request from Azmuth and Zenith.”

Sonia took the sphere as she looked at it as it opened up. And what inside was none-other than the Omnitrix Helix first wore as it glowed green, which made Sonia smile widely. The Omnitrix launched and attached itself to her left wrist as it gave a beep. “Yes! My own Omnitrix!” She cheered as her friends quickly rushed over to her with excited smiles on their faces.

"Please tell me it's real and we're all not dreaming!" Ruby asked while they looked at the Omnitrix.

“No, we’re awake!” Smasher called with a wide smile. “But that is so much cooler than our other gifts!”

“You said it!” Sonia called while eager to activate her Omnitrix. “Mmm, so which one of your 10,000 aliens should I try first, dad?”

“Uh, which of your father's ten alien heroes." Lolaxx corrected. “If your father started out with ten, then should you."

"Oh, fine…" Sonia groaned before she thought about which aliens she wanted to try out. "Heatblast for starters."

"Oh you gotta have heavy brooders like Humungousaur and Fourarms." Lilly suggested.

"Oh what about Ripjaws, he’s my favorite!" Shine asked her.

“Uh, actually, we already had Azmuth and Zenith downloaded ten in the Omnitrix.” Attea spoke up to them.

“I didn’t even get to pick?!” Sonia asked in shock.

“Don’t worry. We’ve asked them to give you a couple of old-school classics." Helix assured her. "Jetray and Goop, that way you'll be able to get away if things get tough."

"Who said I was gonna run away?" Sonia questioned with her arms crossed.

“Well, it’s not all bad. There’s Swampfire, Ditto, Feedback, Overflow, XLR8, Stareye, and Sandbox." Helix listed out as some of her friends gave weird looks at that list. “Oh, and there's also Shellhead and Toepick."

“Dad, Moms, the first half is great, but the rest are so feeble.” Sonia said with a frown. “I mean Shellhead’s just a big turtle, who’s only power is to hide in his shell. Toepick even grosses me out. Stareye is just a big snake who's only power is to shoot lasers from its eye, and I'm not a big fan of Sandbox.” She told them.

“Well, if you don’t like it, we can always take it back.” Lolaxx said with a grin.

"No, not that!" She quickly replied while keeping her Omnitrix close. “But at least let me trade those aliens for, I don’t know, Greymatter, Bloxx, Big Chill, and Diamondhead?”

“Deal.” Helix and his wives said with a smile as Helix went up to his daughter’s wrist and fiddled with the dial.

“And you picked two of the old classics in that, neat.” Helix said as Sonia’s Omnitrix beeped. “There we go. Now I switched the aliens you dislike with the ones you requested.”

"Well, you may not have 10,000 like your dad, but at least it's still cool.” Ruby mentioned with a small grin.

“At least it’s better than nothing.” Sonia said with a smile before the alarms went off.

Danger alert. Sector B, Delta niner.” The computer said as Helix transformed into XLR8.

“Well, gotta run.” XLR8 said before a green flash appeared as they turned and saw Sonia turned into her female version of XLR8 with similar clothing like how Helix used to wear.

“Don’t you mean we gotta run? I always wanted to run like mom. Race ya!” She said before she already took off with XLR8 following behind.

"She's just like her father." Twilight mentioned with a smile.

"I'm starting to wonder if I needed to make her those skates in the first place." Cocoon mentioned before Ocellus placed a hoof around her son.

“Oh, don’t worry. I get the feeling she will. Since she might transform back at any time.” Ocellus assured her son as she gave him a kiss on the head. “Remember, she only likes that before her Omnitrix times out, so she will get those wheels put on her feet in no time.”


Meanwhile in the city, a highway bridge was being torn apart as a giant sludge like alien was ripping it apart. But then it heard a sonic boom as Helix and his daughter were rushing towards it in their XLR8 forms. The alien acted quickly as it released a trail of sticky slime towards them.

Helix quickly ran over it as he took off into the air, but Sonia got stuck in it as her wheels were stuck. Helix then transformed into Cannonbolt and knocked the alien back a bit as he landed on the ground. But the alien got up and shot a goo stream at him, but Helix transformed into Heatblast and evaporated it.

Helix then transformed back into his normal form and took out a Null Void egg and tossed it at the sludge alien as it got sucked in. Helix then turned to Sonia as her Omnitrix started beeping red as she timed out as she gave a down look while her legs were still stuck.

“You may need some practice.” Helix said with a chuckle before he transformed into Overflow to wash away the goo.


A bit later, Helix was now Diamondhead as he punched a cyclops alien down as a floating camera took the whole thing while projecting the fight on screens across Omni-City while a little Earth Pony filly wearing a hood looked up and watched the fight.

Both the alien and Diamondhead struggled to get one over the other before he quickly transformed into Spitter and pushed the alien back when he spat at him. As the alien got up covered in the spit, it suddenly got electrocuted from behind before it turned around and saw Sonia as her version of Feedback, as she only had one tendril on her head. "What's the matter, you low on energy?" She quipped as she was ready to attack again before the alien suddenly got frozen solid. "Oh come on dad, I had him!" She yelled with her arms waving as Helix was Big Chill.

Helix then transformed back as he took out a Null Void egg. “Just wanted to make sure, sweetie.” He said as Sonia groaned and crossed her arms as Helix trapped the alien.


A bit later, Lolaxx, Attea, Zs’spoocy, Helen, Manny, Delta, and Dust are at the controls as Helix and Sonia walked in. "Yo, can one of you chamber this?” Helix asked as he tossed up the Null Void egg and Zs'spoocy caught it in the air with her tentacle.

“So, how was the first day as the father and daughter duo?” Manny asked with a smirk.

“Three up, three down. Can’t complain.” Helix explained as Sonia gave a frown as Helix placed a hoof on her.

“Sure, you can’t.” Sonia said with a frown and a look. “‘Cause you aced me out of all the action.”

“Just having an Omnitrix doesn’t make you a hero.” Helix said as he leaned down to Sonia. “Trust me. So your job is to watch, learn, then pitch in when it’s safe.”

"How am I supposed to pitch in when you never give me the chance to? Sonia questioned him before she walked past him. "I'm gonna go hang out with my friends." She said with an arm raised.

“Sonia!” Helix called as Sonia put on her skates and grabbed her Hoverboard.

“At least I got two presents that aren't completely useless.” Sonia said as she gave her father a look before she rushed off in super speed as her golem whimpered to her.

“Where does she get that attitude from?” Helix questioned while rubbing his head before he noticed the others raising a brow at him. “What?”


Later, Sonia was flying through the air on her new hoverboard as her friends were with her. Lilly and Smasher were flying on their hoverboards while those with wings just used their wings to fly. "I mean seriously, it's like he doesn't trust me to do anything but to sit and watch…" Sonia told them.

“I’m sure your father was just trying to teach you how the hero thing works.” Cocoon said to her.

“I saw him in action time and time again. Yet, he won’t even let me try. I mean, my brother went to the Plumber’s academy, but my Dad still doesn’t give me a chance?” Sonia questioned with a look.

"Maybe if we help you practice with your aliens and the next time there is a danger, you can prove him wrong." Ruby suggested while flying in a circle around Sonia.

“If he lets me.” Sonia muttered as she flew forward while the others gave her concerned looks. But then, an Earth Pony filly with a dark green coat, who was riding on a hoverboard, came up next to them.

"Sweet boards!" She called out with a grin. "Can they do this?!" She took off as she flew forward and jumped off her board as she fall from the side of a building before landing perfectly on her board.

Then a green flash appeared behind her as coming forward from the filly was Sonia’s version of Swampfire, much to the filly’s surprise. “But can you do this?” Swampfire asked with a smirk as she grew a couple of vines and used them as bungee cords and shot past the filly and did some flips as her friends cheered to her while the filly gave an impressive smile.


Later they all regrouped on top of the statue of Helix as they fist bumped one another. "You win." The filly admitted. “It was kind of cheating, but you still won. My name is Surge by the way."

“Sonia Rush. And these are my friends: Ruby, Lilly, Smasher, Cocoon and Shine Wave.” Sonia introduced as the others waved to Surge.

“By the way, I saw you fighting with your dad on the mega screen.” Surge said before seeing Sonia’s Omnitrix. “Nice Omnitrix. Doesn’t look like your dad’s, though.”

“I know!” Sonia said in exasperation as she looked at her Omnitrix. “This is what his used to look like and work like. It even has a limiter, so it always times out.” She said with a frown.

“It’s basically like the first Omnitrix Helix used to have before it got upgraded.” Lilly told with a shrug.

“But it’s still pretty cool.” Surge said with a smile.

"Yeah well what would be even cooler if he trusted me to help out more, he won't even let me do squat." Sonia complained.

“Yours too?” Surge asked in surprise as she sighed. “Joined the club.”

“You had issues with your father?” Smasher asked, but before Surge could answer, the six kid’s phones beeped while Sonia’s Omnitrix beeped.

Sonia, come home. It’s dinner time.” Helix spoke up through the Omnitrix as her five friends looked at their texts.

“Looks like our parents are telling us the same thing as well.” Lilly said as she sighed. “Sorry, Surge. But we gotta go.” She said as she and her friends took to the air while she, Smasher, and Sonia got on their hoverboards.

“Yeah, if I’m late, dad locks me out.” Surge said with a sigh.

"If my parents did that, I would just sneak through the sewers.” Sonia jokingly said. “Well, see you around, Surge.” She waved as she and her friends took off while Surge looked at Helix’s statue.


Later that night as everything seemed peaceful at the headquarters, an alarm sounded as the computer wailed. "Intruder alert! Intruder alert!" Soon Helix, his wives, Manny, Sonia, and Lilly arrived in the control room wearing their sleepwear.

“Who’d be dumb enough to attack us in our own home?” Sonia asked in shock.

“Oh, don’t worry, sweetie. This is nothing new.” Helen said with a small smile.

“It isn’t?” Lilly asked.

“This isn’t the first time our home got wrecked by badies.” Manny said.

“Yeah, once in a while someone just did that to prove something.” Attea said with a giggle.

“Which ends badly, for them.” Zs’spoocy said with a chuckle.

“So, they’re gonna pay for ruining our beauty sleep.” Lolaxx said while cracking her knuckles.

"Let's take whoever it is on, together." Helix said as he looked at his daughter and Lilly.

“A real team?!” Sonia asked with an exciting smile.

“Are you serious?” Lilly asked as Helix and the others nodded with smiles.

But then, the entire room shook as they turned to a wall as Helix grabbed Sonia while Manny grabbed Lilly as they moved out of the way before an explosion was made. And coming from the hole was a familiar mix of Helix’s first aliens. “Missed me?” He questioned in a raspy voice.

“Powers?!” Helix, his wives, and Manny exclaimed in shock at seeing Powers again.

"Payback time, old pals." Powers(?) said as he began to unleash flames at them.

Helix quickly grabbed Sonia as Manny grabbed Lilly as they and Helix’s wives rushed off while avoiding the flames. “Initiate emergency lockdown!” Helix called before a wall was formed between them and Powers(?) as Helix transformed into Gax. “Sonia, Lilly, your rooms!”

"But dad, you said we can handle this guy together!" Sonia reminded him.

"That was before we knew it was Powers." Manny told them. "Right now, he is way out of your league!"

"Watch over your little sister till we handle him!" Attea ordered as she got some blasters ready.

“Secure room S-1!” Helen called as a hatch opened up below Lilly and Sopia fell in with screams before Powers(?) burst through the wall as they glared at him.

“Did you guys really think that would stop me?” Powers(?) taunted with a smirk.

“No, just to slow you down.” Zs’spoocy said as she fired a laser beam at Powers(?), but he blocked it with his Diamondhead arm as he formed it into a blade and charged at the group with a yell.

The group then worked together as Powers(?) tried to attack them, but they knew his moves after years of fighting. Manny grabbed Powers(?) as he slammed him into the floor as Gax jumped up and turned into Cannonbolt and slammed Powers(?) down through the floors as Helix’s wives, and Manny followed after them through the hole.


In Sonia's room, her pet Golem was sleeping on the floor until the hatchet on the ceiling opened up as both Sonia and Lilly fell down it. "Wow, they must be really scared of Powers if they're having us sit this one out." Lilly mentioned as she rubbed her sore rear from the landing.

“No way I’m skipping this fight!” Sonia said with a serious look as she looked around her room before seeing the air vent. “I’m going to join them whether they want to or not!” She called as she activated her Omnitrix.

“Uh, Sonia, are you sure?” Lilly asked.

“More than Vilgax.” Sonia said seriously as she slammed the core down and a green flash appeared.


In the Null Void chamber at the bottom floor, Cannonbolt and Powers(?) fell through before Powers(?) was flung across the room as Helix’s wives and Manny appeared beside Cannonbolt. “Nice one, old partners. We’re exactly where we need to be.” Powers(?) started with a smirk as Cannonbolt transformed into Shock Rock. “In the Null Void Chamber.”

“You’re in for a big surprise, Powers.” Helen said with a look while Powers(?) looked around and saw the Null Void Containment unit was gone.

“Hey, where is it?!” Powers(?) questioned.

“After Test and the Legion of Doom broke in with Vilgax, we hid the containment unit sometime back.” Attea said with a serious look.

"Did you really think we would keep something that has been broken into before?" Shock Rock asked before he pulled out a familiar egg. “But if you're so eager to go back home, we're happy to oblige."

“I like my fries well done.” Powers(?) said with a smirk as he lit up his heatblast arm and blasted a hole in the wall just as Sonia, as Greymatter, snuck in from the air vents beside her family.

“Now’s my chance.” Greymatter said with a smirk. “I’ll prove to my family that--” She was cut off when a familiar beep was heard as her Omnitrix timed out and Sonia was stuck in the vent as she struggled to break free. “Oh, man!”

This brought the group’s attention as they turned to the source. “Sonia?” Shock Rock asked in shock as Powers(?) send a shockwave from slamming his fist down, which knocked them back before he used the hole to escape as he flew off.

The group soon stood up before Shock Rock transformed into Wildvine to pull Sonia out of the vent as she had a very upset look on her face. "Don't any of you give me those looks." She told them as she was set on the floor. “If you all trusted me to help out like you said, I wouldn’t have gotten stuck in that vent in the first place.” She said as Helix transformed back.

“Sonia, Powers is--” Helen tried to say.

“And why didn’t either of you tell me or the others that you moved the Null Void?!” Sonia yelled, which cut off Helen as she and the others flinched at her outburst. “You probably had no faith in me or the others!” She yelled with a hurt look as she rushed off.

“Sonia! Wait!” Helen called out with her arms raised, but her daughter was already gone.


Later, Sonia met up with her friends on top of her dad's statue with her pet rock golem as Surge looked just as upset as she did. "I'm so mad at my old man right now." Surge grunted.

"You too?" Sonia asked.

“I was supposed to see him last night like he promised, but he was a no show.” Surge said with a scoff. “As usual.”

"Oh man, that's rough dude." Ruby mentioned before she looked at Sonia. "Now why are you upset?"

“Because my parents promised that Lilly and I could join the action, then fully welched.” Sonia said with a frown. “And I could’ve helped them beat Powers 11’s flank when he broke into our home. But it’s too late for that now.”

"Wait, Powers 11?!" Cocoon asked in shock. “I thought he was in the Null Void."

“He was supposed to be but he got out.” Sonia replied. “And you want to know what else? My parents moved the containment unit without even telling me. They have no trust in me at all." She said as she stood up with her arms crossed.

“Wait, they hid the containment unit?” Smash asked in surprise. “We thought it was still in headquarters.”

"They moved it somewhere else after Dr. Test and the Legion of Doom broke in." Lilly told them.

“But if someone like Powers got out, that probably means someone else did too." Surge mentioned. "Who knows what else got out? But hey I'm pretty sure your parents will fix it in no time."

Sonia then got an idea in her head. “Or we could fix it ourselves.” She said as she then grabbed her Hoverboard.

“Wait, are you serious?” Lilly asked. “Sonia, we don’t even know where the containment unit has been moved to. It could be anywhere.”

“And I doubt your parents would even tell us.” Cocoon added with a concerned look.

“But I know just where to start. Come on, guys!” Sonia called as she and her golem got on her hoverboard while Lilly, Smasher, and Surge got on there while those with wings flew off after them as they followed Sonia.


A bit later, the old mobile base was parked up in an area with a picnic as Sonia and her friends hid behind it. “Why are we--?” Surge tried to ask before the others shushed her.

“My grandparents and Xylene always go for their morning walks right about now.” Sonia said as coming out of the mobile base was Dust, Delta, and Xylene. All three of them stretched to get started for their morning walk before they moved away from the mobile base as Sonia and her friends went to the door. “Voice recognition, Watch, Four.” She said as the door opened and they entered the mobile base. “There’s gotta be a switch or a button around here.”

“Let’s start looking.” Shine Wave said as they all started searching the mobile base.

“Look for what?” Surge asked in confusion.

“Duh, the Null Void containment unit. What else?” Ruby asked with a brow.

“Dad always gives Null Void eggs to my grandparents or my mothers or family,” Sonia said as she kept searching. “I thought they were just taking them downstairs to the chamber. But if the unit’s been moved--” She trailed off as Surge understood what she meant.

“Well, how’s something that big supposed to fit inside some crummy little mobile home?” Surge questioned with a brow.

“You’ll see. We gotta hurry before my grandparents and Xylene get back.” Sonia said as they all searched. She then got a quick idea as she activated her Omnitrix and transformed into her version of Ditto before multiplying herself into five copies as they split up to search faster.


Meanwhile at the headquarters, Helix was looking at the city as Flash and Twilight arrived when they heard what happened. “You know you’re looking at this the wrong way, cous.” Flash said to him. “You think this is about the hero stuff.”

“Isn’t it?” Helix questioned with a brow without turning his head.

“Helix, we understand that you want to protect your daughter." Twilight told him with a sincere tone. "But she can't be your little girl forever. Every kid has to grow up, which is troubling for parents to accept.”

“But you’re living proof that kids have to make their own mistakes, even back with your friends with the mistakes you’ve all been too when you were little.” Flash said as Helix looked down in thought.

“Give Sonia a chance. She’ll earn your trust. After all, she is your daughter.” Twilight said with a smile.


Back at the mobile base, Cocoon was looking for the switch at the front of the vehicle until he spotted what he thought to be the switch for it. "Hey guys, I think I found it!" He called out before he pressed the button and a disco ball, it's only drug down from the roof and lit up the place while smooth jazz played.

Surge gave a weird look as one of the Dittos turned to her. “Don’t even ask.” She said.

“Uh, maybe this one?” Cocoon asked with a sheepish smile as he pressed another button as a secret hatch opened up from the fridge.

“There we go.” Smasher said with a smile.


Soon they took an elevator down as they reached the new location of the Null Void chamber. "Heh, and my parents think they're so smart.” Ditto mentioned as they walked up to the containment unit. "Seen anything wrong so far?"

Lilly went up to the controls and checked the stats. “Uh, this is weird.” She said.

“What is it?” Shine Wave asked.

“I’ve run through the Null Void’s logs and it says that Powers have never been brought out.” Lilly said while checking the lists. “This is the list of the aliens Helix and our families put away over the years, but it never said anything of Powers ever escaping.”

"But you both said that he was at the headquarters last night looking for it." Smasher pointed out before Surge quickly ran up to the control console. "Whoa wait, what are you doing?!

Surge then turned to them as she transformed into her Powers form, much to everyone’s shock. “Your… Powers?” Ruby asked before she and the others were smacked away as the stone golem rushed to them.

“Guess again, losers." Surge told them before she pressed the button on the console, which lowered the Null Void containing unit before it opened up. Then coming out of the unit was a tall stallion with long mane with a familiar coat.

“Hello, daughter.” A deep voice said to Surge.

“Hey, dad.” Surge said with a bit of joy in her tone, and her father happens to be Powers, who had an ‘X’ scar on his cheeks as he looked down at Ditto and her friends as they gasped in shock as Surge transformed back.

"W-Wait, you're his daughter?!" Ditto asked in shock.

“She’s a real chip off the old block, eh, Watchy?” Powers asked with a smirk.

“She’s not Helix. That’s his daughter, Sonia Rush.” Surge said to her father. “And those are her friends, Ruby, Lilly, Shine Wave, Smasher and Cocoon.”

“Do you have any idea what you have just done, Surge?!” Ruby questioned while shaking her fist.

“Dad, we’d better get out of here.” Surge said as she was about to walk off.

“Wait.” Powers said, which made his daughter stop. “Now what’s the best way to take revenge on my good buddy, Helix?” He asked with a smirk. “Hey, I know. Trash his daughter.” He said with a crazed smile.

"L-Look Surge, you don't have to be a part of this!" Ditto mentioned as she and her friends backed away in fear of what Powers had planned. “You made a mistake, okay, but you can fix it!” She called as her pet golem rushed off.

But Powers stomped the stone golem with one hoof as it shattered to pieces before he went XLR8 speed and picked up Ditto as her Omnitrix timed out as Sonia transformed back as she struggled to break free. “You're easy for me, aren’t ya?” Powers taunted.

But then he was suddenly blasted back and Sonia dropped to the floor. They looked back and saw Delta, Dust, and Xylene by the entrance as Delta blasted Powers away from his granddaughter.

Dust then reached out to the alarm button, but as she pressed it, Powers rushed up and grabbed her as he grabbed some chains and wrapped around the three plumbers and then sent a static shock that made them groan in pain.


And then a bit later, XLR8 rushed in with his wives, Manny, and as well as Flash and Twilight. “Mom! Dad! Xylene! Kids!” XLR8 called as they saw them tied up and muffled.

"What's going on?!" Twilight questioned before a shadow loomed over them and they saw Surge in her mutant form with her fists raised with a yell as they backed away. “Powers?!” She called as Helix transformed into Gax.

“Not much of a trap.” Gax said with a frown. “Were we supposed to think my family tied themselves up?”

“Oh, Helix, you were always too smart for me.” Powers’ voice spoke up as they looked up and saw him sitting on the containment unit. “Or was that the other way around?” He taunted.

“Powers?!” Helen asked in shock as she looked between Surge and Powers. “B-But, h-how can you be--?” She stammered.

Powers quickly ran down and stood next to his daughter. “And I see you're already acquainted with my daughter, Surge." He introduced as Surge transformed back into her pony form.

"You had a kid?" Attea asked with a brow. “I'm surprised she's not as ugly as you.”

“Surge inherited my first mutant form, but not my energy absorbing powers.” Powers said with a smirk. “But she really takes after me. I guess I should thank you all. With all that time in the Null Void, I was able to absorb a few tricks from all those aliens you all locked in there with me.” He said, which made their eyes widened in shock.

"He don't mean…?" Manny asked before he trailed off as Powers began to transform. His right hoof was a heatblast tendril while his left hoof became a four arm and Upgrade and XLR8 tail while his back sprouted Jetray rings with one of them mixed with Heatblast. He still had Spidermonkey's arms but his whole body was made of black magma rock.

"Helix 10,000, meet Powers 11,000!!" Powers roared as he swung his Heatblast Tendril down on them, but they quickly moved away as Gax dodged the strikes. He jumped up at Powers and gave a mighty punch, which sent him back to the wall as he broke a piece and tossed it at Gax, who punched it aside before the tail wrapped around him and shocked him.

“Helix!” Helix’s wives yelled as Gax was slammed up to the ceiling and onto the ground as he transformed back as he struggled to get up.

“Now to finish you, once and for all!” Powers called as he formed his Heatblast tendril into a fist over Helix, but his daughter rushed up between them.

“Dad! Stop!” Surge called out. “You’ve proven you’re the best. We can go now.” She said before Powers grabbed her to his eye level.

"You think I have something to prove?” He questioned his daughter before he threw her away. "I already know I'm the best!" He called as Surge began to tear up that her father just tossed her like that. “I’m doing this, because I like it!” He called before Helix transformed into Humungousaur and punched Powers through the ceiling.

“Helix!” Manny called before he and the others turned and saw Surge getting up while clutching her arm as her tears fell from her cheeks as she walked out of the room.

“Oh, the poor filly.” Twilight said in sympathy for Surge. “All she wanted was to get her father free.”

Flash went over to the tied up group and used his robotic hoof to cut them free. “What happened down here?" He asked them.

“After Powers, or Surge, attacked us in headquarters, we thought something must’ve been wrong with the containment unit.” Lilly spoke up.

“So when we went to check on it, Surge tricked us so she could let her dad out, but apparently, she didn’t realize that Powers’ mind isn’t right when he got too much power, it makes him crazy.” Cocoon said.

"Now he's going to tear them apart, along with the whole city!” Ruby added as Sonia looked up at the whole they went through.

"Maybe, but there's one hero who can stand a chance against the new Powers." She said before she activated her Omnitrix and programmed a certain alien.

“What kind of alien are you turning into?” Xylene questioned.

“Something that will give us the edge.” Sonia said as she slammed the core down as she transformed.


On the surface, the citizens were minding their own business before they felt the ground shake as they moved aside before Powers and Humungousaur burst through the floor before Powers tossed Humungousaur across some signs before he fell to the floor.

Then a green flash shined as Humungousaur was now Chromastone as he limped towards Powers. Powers then unleashed a powerful, yet familiar sonic howl right at him. Chromastone tried to block it, but some of his chrystals shattered as the shockwave stopped as he fell to his knees before he transformed back into Helix as he passed out on the floor as Powers towered over him.

But then a female Greymatter with familiar blue hair stood in his way. “Not so fast, Powers!" She said before she transformed into Overflow and blasted water at him to push him back, much to Powers shock. Overflow then transformed into Feedback and used his reserve electricity to hit the water, which shocked Powers as he screamed in pain as Sonia transformed back.

“How are you changing so fast!?” Powers questioned since he thought Sonia has a limiter on her Omnitrix since it was like how Helix’s was when they were kids.

“Used Greymatter’s brains to hack the Omnitrix and removed the limiter.” Sonia said as she held her Omnitrix closed with a smirk. “No limiter, no timing out. Instant hero switches at my command.” She said before she was tied by one of Powers’ tendrils.

“Clever. But still won’t save you.” Powers growled.

"Maybe not, but I sure can!" Surge shouted as she was flying in with a large container before throwing it at her father. Powers was knocked back to a wall as he dropped Sonia as Surge went to her as she transformed back. “Sorry, this isn’t the way it was supposed to be. I just wanted my father back.” She apologized to Sonia before they saw Powers getting back up as Sonia ready her Omnitrix again. “I finally get why you spent most of my fillyhood in the Null Void.” She growled as she transformed into her mutant form and Sonia transformed into a female version of Diamondhead as the two charged at Powers.

The two tried to fight Powers, but he was too strong for them as he whacked them away with ease. Diamondhead fell to the ground with cracks all over her body as she tried to stand, but she transformed back as Helix saw his daughter falling to the floor.

Helix’s eyes widened at his daughter before he felt his father side kicking in as he gave a rageful look and turned to Powers, who was giving an evil laugh. He didn’t see Helix transformed again before a giant fist smashed on Powers, which happens to be Way Big. “HOW DARE YOU!” Way Big yelled in rage as he kept smashing Powers repeatedly as the citizens watched in shock before they moved away when a dust cloud was forming from Way Big’s punches.

After a few punches, Powers was in a crater back to his normal form as Helix already transformed back as he picked his daughter up. “I’m okay, dad.” Sonia assured him. “Here, I got you something.” She said as she brought out a Null Void egg, which made Helix give a proud smile at his daughter.

But then Powers knocked them over, causing the Null Void egg to go flying as Helix and Sonia fell to the ground as Powers cracked his bones in place. “Is that the best you got, Watch?” He questioned before the Null Void egg rolled beneath him, which made him panic as it activated and he was sucked right in as he screamed.

Behind where Powers was standing was Surge, who was the one who threw the Null Void egg as she looked down at her father trapped inside. "Good bye, dad." Surge muttered as the others came in before Delta picked up the egg.

“Dust, Xylene, and I got a special place for you this time, Powers.” Delta said with a smirk.

“A place where you can’t absorb to get stronger.” Dust said.

Helen then went over to Sonia as she was checking her over. "Are you okay, anything hurts?" She asked in concern.

Sonia gave a giggle as she took her mother’s hands. “Mom, I’m alright. My alien forms protected me. And if Surge wasn’t there and Dad hadn’t pounded Powers to a pulp, I could have been worse.” She said.

“And you did real good today, sweetie.” Helix said with a proud smile.

"Thanks, so does this mean I get access to all 10,000 of your aliens?" She asked hopefully.

"One million, and don't push your luck, kid." Lolaxx told her before Helix ruffled her hair.

Surge watched them with a sad look as she turned and walked off. “Well, I guess I’ll be seeing you guys.” She said as she walked off as the adults looked at each other and nodded as Flash extended his robotic hoof to her and placed it on her shoulder, which made her stop. “You’re gonna put me in the Null Void, aren’t you?”

Sonia and her friends gasp when they thought that too before they went over to protect Surge. "We could do that…" Helix said.

“Or, you could stay here with us.” Flash said with a smile.

“Be part of our family.” Helen said next.

“That is, if that works for you guys.” Twilight said with a smile.

The young group looked surprised before they turned to each other with smiles. “Totally! Sweet!” They all exclaimed as they each high-five each other. And then they saw some rocks moving towards them as Sonia’s stone golem reformed and ran towards her as she kneeled down and rubbed her bet as they all laughed.

Powers have been defeated, Sonia has proven to her father that she’s ready to be the next Omni-Hero, and now they have a new friend and addition to the family and members of the team.

PreviousChapters Next