• Published 20th May 2024
  • 84 Views, 7 Comments

Felicity's adventures! - Piggynator



Some short stories about an alicorn named Felicity

  • ...
0
 7
 84

Felicity's cat troubles!

Glass. Everywhere.

That's all Felicity could see as the mess in her mother’s castle grew ever so slightly bigger.

“Um.. guys, let's go back to bed now!” she said in desperation. Her words fell on deaf ears as the cats continued their rampage!

“Oh dear oh dear! Mother will be back any second and all I can show for my time alone is a castle more wrecked than father’s left fore-hoof!” Felicity tried all she could think of. Cat toys, cat treats heck, even getting a mouse from off of the streets (which she quickly retreated from).

Felicity decided to just assess the situation. “Ok, so, I can sweep the glass into a trash bin, put all the vases safely back on their podiums and-”

“You could let me help,” says a familiar voice. Felicity quickly turns her head around

“Rocky Road! I forgot you were coming!” She cried as she teleported in front of her friend and hugged him. Rocky nods as Felicity fills him in on what happened. Rocky decides to put off trying to round up cats and instead gets a dustpan and brush to start sweeping up whatever messes he can.

Felicity hurries around trying to find as many of her cats as she can. They. Are. EVERYWHERE. In the vases, on the shelves even in her mane (which Rocky gleefully pointed out) As the two ponies clean like their lives depended on it, Rocky mentions how his new variety of Rocky Road treats are ready to be sold.
“Can I try them?!” Felicity asks while licking her lips

“Only when we finish this up.” Rocky replies while pointing at the almost finished mess.

After another hour, Rocky and Felicity look at eachother and hoof bump at their work. Everything is as it should be. Even the cobwebs behind the statues high up are polished (Don’t ask me how!)

CRRREEEAAAAAKKKKK

Rocky and Felicity snap their heads back as the sound of castle doors opening pierce their eardrums.

“She’s back!” Felicity exclaims “I haven't done a full roll call!”

“Less yapping, more roll calling!” Rocky says as he bolts for the door “I’ll try to stall!”


“Rocky Road! How very nice to see you!”

“Yes Mrs Bloom. Very nice!”

“Um… Rocky, dear. Might I ask you to please excuse me. I would like to see Felicity.”

“I am very sorry to hear that Mrs Bloom!” Rocky sputters out as he digs his head deeper into the newspaper he found “But this news is very important. So important that I must stay here in this spot! I simply must know what's been going on this-”

“That's LAST month’s news, honey. Now, please excuse me.” Crystal Bloom politely says as she picks Rocky up with her unicorn magic and moves him slightly forward as to open the door. Rocky, having only just registered what she just did, ditches the newspaper and darts into his doom…

Only to see the cat army chilling out. He glances at Felicity to see her and Crystal bloom hugging.

“It was so nice of you two to surprise me by cleaning! I’m glad my words are rubbing off on both of you!”

“Yeah, yeah.” Rocky says as he joins Felicity and her mother. The three laugh while Rocky kicks himself for being worried.

um… Rocky?. Rocky hears in his head Tiddles is missing

Rocky went as cold as ice cream. He panics as he darts his head around.

“Right side high!” Rocky shouts as a cat and vase fall from high up. Felicity and Crystal shoot gazes over to rocky as he dives onto his front and catches both the vase and Tiddles at the same time!

“Close call!” Rocky says with a big old sigh.