Comments ( 235 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 235

How long is one moon in earth time?

A month, or one full cycle of the moon.

If you want to be exact, 29.5 days.

-Lumino

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, the keyboard's not even there unless I think about it, and hitting the escape key just takes me out of whatever room I'm in back to the main room. It doesn't do anything in the main room.

Being on the inside of a computer's a little hard to describe, really.

--Sweetie Belle

What about some of these options:
CTR + ALT + DELETE
ALT + f4
SHIFT + DELETE
CTR + SHIFT + DELETE
HOME
BIGREDBUTTON

On of those must do something.

Do you find it weird that there are so many pictures of you on the internet?

Edit: One more. How effective is a CPD* when attempting to view you at maximum cuteness?

* Cuteness Protection Dome™

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Um, one of those caused the world to go away. There was just blackness with some text, with a blinking box at the bottom. After a while, some more text appeared by the blinking box, and the world came back. I'm not hitting that again.

Another one caused a box that is labeled "Terminal" to appear, which is, well, black with a buncha text. Looks a lot like what I saw when the world went away.

I thought all the pictures of me were weird at first, but they're cute, and how often can you get somepony to draw you for free?

And I'm immune to my own cuteness, so i'd have no idea.

--Sweetie Belle

1118728 Hi Sweetie! Question: if Spike were to ask you on a date, how would you respond? If you say no to him, how would Spike be able to win your heart?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, it'd depend what he wanted to do for a date and where he wanted to go, of course! He's kinda cute in that tuxedo, and we had fun at the wedding, though, so I'd probably be willing to.

--Sweetie Belle

You two make a cute couple.

What do your parents do whilst you're staying with Rarity?
Or is that something that only they know?

--Sollace

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I think they do pretty much the same stuff as when I'm there. They don't even remember half the time if I'm at home or at Rarity's, really. They just assume that I'm there if I'm not home.

Of course, sometimes they go on vacation when I'm with Rarity. Don't ask why they don't go on vacation with me and Rarity...

--Sweetie Belle

1118728 It's a pretty common theory amongst fans that you're going to get a singing cutie mark. What are your thoughts on this?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, actually, I already said my opinion on this earlier, so I'll just quote it...

My special talent could be music. You have to realize, though, that any time you see ponies singing about what's currently going on, that happens without anypony actually really thinking about it, and everypony is automatically a good singer while that's going on.

It's hard to tell how good a singer you are outside of that.

Besides, you've heard my voice cracking. Who's to say I'll still be a good singer when it settles down?

--Sweetie Belle

Comment posted by Tor Adathan deleted Dec 13th, 2013

1118728 Where did all the squeks go in the new season? Are you just growing up?

1118728 You keep saying that everypony sounds like a good singer when they sing spontaneously, but what about when Scootaloo was trying to write a song for the talent show, and you just wrote lyrics in an instant and everypony thought you were going to sing because you voice was better than anypony else'.

On an unrelated note, what is your opinion on chocolate chip waffles?:unsuresweetie:

2389342 She actually did squeak once...

What do you think of buttons also....

Do your friends Scootaloo and apple loom have crushes if they do who are their crushes?:raritywink:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Where did all the squeks go in the new season? Are you just growing up?

Well, keep in mind that I don't really know anything past before 'Magical Mystery Cure' other than having watched the episodes. But, yeah, the older I get, the less my voice squeaks.

You keep saying that everypony sounds like a good singer when they sing spontaneously, but what about when Scootaloo was trying to write a song for the talent show, and you just wrote lyrics in an instant and everypony thought you were going to sing because you voice was better than anypony else'.
On an unrelated note, what is your opinion on chocolate chip waffles?:unsuresweetie:

Well, good with lyrics doesn't have to mean good with singing, and Scootaloo and Apple Bloom are my friends. They'd say my singing sounded good no matter how it sounded. And sometimes I'm really quick with lyrics and sometimes they take forever. Guess it depends if I'm 'in the zone', as my sister would say.

And any waffles tend to be good.

Button's kinda cute, but that beanie is pretty silly looking, and he's always playing games. and the one date we had kinda sucked. Still, he is kinda cute. But so's Spike...

'Apple loom'? Well, Apple Bloom is a bit too busy trying to get her cutie mark to really have a crush on anypony I've noticed. Scoots, well, if I had to go by who she spends the most time watching, stalking, and talking to, I'd say Rainbow Dash. But I think that's just because she's kinda hung up on flying, and a big fan.

--Sweetie Belle

What do you think of that video (don't mine at night)?

If you had to choose, would you go out with Spike or Button Mash?
I'm personally betting on Button. Since, you know, he's a pony an' all. :derpytongue2:

If you and Snowdrop got into a cute battle, who would win?
Sample:

Snowdrop has an obvious advantage in not being able to see. You would only be able to use audible cuteness against her.

That's it for now. :twilightsmile:

--Sollace

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

What do you think of that video (don't mine at night)?

It looked like fun, though I don't really know Minecraft. Button sure doesn't seem to know the right times to leave the game, though...

If you had to choose, would you go out with Spike or Button Mash?
I'm personally betting on Button. Since, you know, he's a pony an' all. :derpytongue2:

Well, they're both cute. Dancing with Spike was fun, and the date with the milkshakes with Button kinda sucked. But Spike's still stuck on Rarity, and other dates might go better. Tending towards Button, but if Spike gave up on my sister, I might go the other way. Though it'd be easier if somehow they got merged, like Spike in Button's body or something...

If you and Snowdrop got into a cute battle, who would win?

Um, everypony?

--Sweetie Belle

Um, everypony?

Absolutely correct!

this is kinda related to one of the questions someone already asked but i know you said you might be growing up but i miss those cute little squeaks you used to do i knew something was off at flight to finish.(maybe claire corlette, the voice of sweetie belle is more experienced with her voice and can stop the squeaks from happening or maybe her throught just gets sore from doing sweeties voice and goes to a diffrent tattic of sweeties voice) ok maybe dont answer this question i guess i answerd it myself.:trollestia:

If Diamond Tiara apologized, would you accept her apology?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Um, Diamond's done a lot of things. Which one would she be apologising for?

--Sweetie Belle

All of them.
I mean, if she meant it, would you accept her apology?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, probably, but I wouldn't exactly trust her or anything. It kinda depends on what happened, and why she was apologising. And she'd sorta have to explain herself, too...

--Sweetie Belle

Okay, that's good to know! I'm pretty sure Scootaloo and Apple Bloom wouldn't be so forgiving.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Apple Bloom's kinda the main one Diamond's been targeting mosta the time, and can be pretty hot-tempered, so she'd be the toughest one to convince. Scoots is pretty direct about things and had a pretty bad impression of her already. If she thought it was the right thing to do, she'd probably accept the apology, but she'd hafta be convinced, and it'd be hard.

It'll be really difficult after this whole thing of making fun of her not being able to fly, though. She'll find it hard to forgive that. I mean, I do too, really. Or remember the time she kicked us out of the clubhouse? I could get past it, but...

--Sweetie Belle

Do you ever use your cuteness to your advantage? Like to get ponies to do/give you things, get out of jail, overthrow Celestia, that kind of stuff.

--Sollace

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Get out of jail? Overthrow Celestia? What sorta things do you think I'm doing?

And I don't usually use my cuteness to get away with things. I may get away with things 'cause of it sometimes, but that's different. Besides, use it like that enough, and ponies expect it.

Now, using it to persuade my sister to go camping's another matter. She's half immune to it anyways.

--Sweetie Belle

Never under estimate the amount of trouble three fillies can get into.
I remember some of the stuff me and my friends did back in Manehattan, good times. :trollestia:
Puddin Cake is still banned from that bakery...

--Sollace

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Um, testing?

2558809 You are so cute Sweetie Belle!

So my questions, it's seems (as shown in a fic of mine coming up) that Spike has gotten himself involved with a sport that Princess Celestia herself has forbidden. It's a harsh, rough and dangerous sport called "Pro-Dodgeet" (pronounced Dodge it"

Personally I am worried he could get hurt, well worse then he already has, this one guy is a real meanie and hates Spike for being a dragon and already broke one of his fingers. I just know when Twilight finds out she is gonna be all :twilightangry2:

Also I don't care what anyone says I love your singing. But I wonder is it true what they say you squeak if your belly is poked?

Thanks little one!

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, Spike playing "Pro-Dodgeet" doesn't sound good, but I'm not sure what the question is. And I'm not a squeaky toy! I'm not letting anypony's hooves near my belly 'cause I'm kinda ticklish.

--Sweetie Belle

Don't worry I'm kinda ticklish too

Mostly I was just wanting to know how you feel about him getting caught up in this and helping me get an idea how to write the others reactions to him getting involved in this

An once again you are an adorable little filly. ^.^

Do you know a filly named Sun Glimmer?

Is she related to you in some way?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Um, not really. Isn't she's a friend of Archer's?

I don't think she's related to me...

--Sweetie Belle

Pretty sure she hangs out with Azure Archer, yeah...

Diamond Tiara's cutieneighiara

Miss Belle I believe the spelling is Cute-ceañera.

Also, you're my favorite filly :heart::heart:

Anyway, I have a question for you:

Have you even met Scootaloo's parents? And if so what are they like? The world here wants to know

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Is it? I kinda missed that lesson.

And thanks. I haven't actually met Scoots parents, though. It's kinda like Apple Bloom never really talks 'bout hers, though I think they've passed on, and I don't really talk much 'bout mine either, so I didn't really think about it 'til everypony started asking me about them...

--Sweetie Belle

Well Miss Belle, I'm sorry for bringing up what seems to be a sensitive subject, I hope you can forgive me.

How would you feel about being the heroine of a story? I am currently in progress of writing a story where you first save a young unicorn colt's life, but you and he will eventually save Equestria!

You seem to be kinda negative about getting a music related cutiemark. If you did (not saying I think you will) What would your reaction be?

Also, how do you think your personality differs from the Sweetie Belle in the show?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well Miss Belle, I'm sorry for bringing up what seems to be a sensitive subject, I hope you can forgive me.
How would you feel about being the heroine of a story? I am currently in progress of writing a story where you first save a young unicorn colt's life, but you and he will eventually save Equestria!

That's okay. And I like being a heroine. I've read a buncha good stories where I'm the main character and a heroine...

You seem to be kinda negative about getting a music related cutiemark. If you did (not saying I think you will) What would your reaction be?

Well, I'd be happy about it, of course. I'm not not negative about it, I'm just not sure that'll happen, and the idea of everypony watching me and listening when I'm singing is kinda scary. I like singing and writing songs. Just not with thousands of ponies watching me.

Also, how do you think your personality differs from the Sweetie Belle in the show?

That's kinda hard to judge. I hate to say it, but I might be a little nicer.

I might have gone along with the whole sabotaging the float thing, which was actually a pretty dumb idea and coulda got somepony hurt. There are other moments, though...

In Flight to the Finish, I'd hope my friendship with Scootaloo was enough for me to follow her rather then leaving with Apple Bloom. And the whole levitating Diamond Tiara sequence was a little spiteful in Twilight Time.

But then, I'm here rather then there, and I'm a little older. If I was actually there, I mighta done the same thing.

Oh, also, the Sweetie Belle in the show doesn't hug other ponies nearly enough. Maybe it's all offscreen.
--Sweetie Belle

Comment posted by a black and red alicorn deleted Apr 26th, 2014

If you went back to your world would you consider eating meat?

How do you feel about Diamond Tiara being so much cuter than you?

What is your opinion on scootabuse?

Does Rarity ever use leather in her designs?

Does anypony use products that require an animal to die?

Do you hate Angel?

What would you do if your special talent is being a blank flank?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

If you went back to your world would you consider eating meat?

Um, well, I'm allergic to fish, so probably not.

How do you feel about Diamond Tiara being so much cuter than you?

Diamond Tiara's cuter then me?

Besides, didn't we establish that Diamond'll do anything I want?

What is your opinion on scootabuse?

It needs to stop, of course! What we need more of is Scootahugs!

Does Rarity ever use leather in her designs?

Sometimes.

Does anypony use products that require an animal to die?

Animals do die sometimes, so yeah. Not much.

Do you hate Angel?

Hate Angel? He's a cute angry mean little bunny rabbit! I'm sure if I hug him enough, he'll be nicer. Too bad he runs away any time I even try to get close enough to hug him.

What would you do if your special talent is being a blank flank?

Um, well, if somethings my special talent, it appears on my flank, so it wouldn't be blank any more. So I don't think it could be being a blank flank, 'cause then it wouldn't be blank.

--Sweetie Belle

Animals do die sometimes

If ponies raise animals to kill then why don't more ponies eat meat?

Does Scootaloo use the hot air balloon to stalk Rainbow Dash?

What factors determine how much magic levitation spells use?

What do you find attractive in a filly?

What is the most disturbing thing you have ever read?

Who is your favorite princess?

Who would you ship the mane six with?

Do you think that because you are trapped in a computer you might have a better relationship with button if you gave him another chance?

What do you do when you aren't using the internet?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Animals do die sometimes

If ponies raise animals to kill then why don't more ponies eat meat?

I didn't say we kill them, just that they die sometimes. Don't animals die sometimes where you are?

Does Scootaloo use the hot air balloon to stalk Rainbow Dash?

Um, she doesn't have the hot air balloon. She usually uses her scooter.

What factors determine how much magic levitation spells use?

I donno.

What do you find attractive in a filly?

Um, the same things as in a colt, I guess? Haven't thought 'bout it much.

What is the most disturbing thing you have ever read?

Well, Sweetie Brick got me pretty mad. I'm kinda reluctant to read anything else by shortskirtsandexplosions, actually. I started to read 120 Days of Blueblood and the Tarnished Silver series, but those were really disturbing, an' I turned Mature back off.

Who is your favorite princess?

Cadence let me be one of her flower fillies, and Twilight was teaching me magic. Probably Twilight. Cadence never taught me magic. Of course, Luna did help with my sister. But then, that was that other Sweetie Belle...

Who would you ship the mane six with?

I kinda ran out of that love poison potion, so I can't really ship them any more. It's probably just as well.

Do you think that because you are trapped in a computer you might have a better relationship with button if you gave him another chance?

Since I'm in a computer, he might think I'm a video game and try to win me. Probably wouldn't be as good of a relationship, really.

What do you do when you aren't using the internet?

There's some stuff in the fake room I live in in the computer now, but it's still pretty boring without internet. I'm just glad there's stuff there at all now. It really sucked when the room had nothing in it an' the internet went down. Still, there's always Miss HarshwhinnAI to talk to...

--Sweetie Belle

Why didn't you like Sweetie Brick?

Have you ever licked Luna's mane if so what did it taste like?

What would you do if you found out that destroying a city is as easy as levitating a feather?

Which ponies taste the best?

How well do Angel and Opal get along?

Do you think that pinkie really makes cupcakes out of ponies?

If she did would you still eat them?

Do you think Apple Bloom's special talent will be related to apples?

What is it like to know that millions(more if you include one from other universes) of people masturbate to you even though you are just a filly?

If you could cuddle with anypony who would you choose?

What would you do to go back to Equestria?

What would you do if you got back home and found out that Scootaloo became Futaloo?

What do you taste like?

What OS do you run on?

Have you been able to talk to you friends since you were trapped?

What is the weirdest thing you did to try to get your cutie mark?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Why didn't you like Sweetie Brick?

I blogged about it at the time.

Have you ever licked Luna's mane if so what did it taste like?

No.

What would you do if you found out that destroying a city is as easy as levitating a feather?

Um, not destroy the world?

Which ponies taste the best?

How would I know?

How well do Angel and Opal get along?

I've never been in a room with both of them at the same time.

Do you think that pinkie really makes cupcakes out of ponies?

If she did would you still eat them?

No, and no.

Do you think Apple Bloom's special talent will be related to apples?

I don't know. I'd have thought she'd have done practically everything related to apples by now.

What is it like to know that millions(more if you include one from other universes) of people masturbate to you even though you are just a filly?

I try not to think 'bout it.

If you could cuddle with anypony who would you choose?

Whoever needed it the most!

What would you do to go back to Equestria?

If I knew what to do to get back, I'd be back!

What would you do if you got back home and found out that Scootaloo became Futaloo?

I'd obviously want to hear the whole story of how that happened...

What do you taste like?

The one time I cut myself on a foreleg and sucked on my foreleg to stop the bleeding, it tasted kinda metallic.

What OS do you run on?

OS?

Have you been able to talk to you friends since you were trapped?

Sorta. I think it was some other realities version of them, though, 'cause there was a Sweetie Belle there, too. An' they were all covered in tree sap.

What is the weirdest thing you did to try to get your cutie mark?

I answered that earlier:

Hmm, that's kinda tricky. I suppose there's the time Apple Bloom decided that maybe if we drew cutie marks on our flanks, it'd kinda encourage them to appear. So we got out markers, and drew cutie marks on each other. Apple Bloom drew a music note on me, I drew a scooter on Scoots, and she draw a hammer on Apple Bloom. Then the two of them spent a few minutes arguing about the hammer.
After a bit, we realised it wasn't going to work, tried to get the marker off, and realised it was permanent marker. Did you know getting permanent marker out of fur is pretty similar to getting tree sap out of fur?

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 235