Luna Is The Best Pony 7,286 members · 4,653 stories
Comments ( 141 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 141

Bronies are easy to troll, for example.
You've been sitting here wasting your time, trying to talk sense into these people, but these stupid bronies are so wrought with anuspain, that they won't even listen.
I've been here awhile, and I've learned many things.

Bronies are the easiest to troll out of any other fandom.

Thou is forgeting the extra "youve been trolled youve been trolled have a nice day":facehoof:
Ive listened to it.ishould know.

I seriously don't understand what you mean by "I got trolled.":unsuresweetie:
All I see is a pathetic loser who is trying to whore out for attention he doesn't deserve.:applejackunsure:

Already posted lol latefag.

1064691 XD I posted that song in video form.
Here's me trying to get everyone else to shut up.
And everyone keeps telling me LOL nope.

(I'm not entirely innocent, but what c an I say? I wanted to countertroll once before he got banned. :twilightsmile:)

>1064694
Nope:eeyup:, we have fluttershy to countertroll.

No, we need a luna icon! We still need it. And im not going to forget that we need a luna icon.

1064694 Well, not all bronies...

There are ones like me who don't ever get mad. :rainbowwild:

1064728yeah, for example, im confused. How do you mistake luna, for the whorse trixie?:rainbowlaugh: you have to be shitting me.:rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh:

I'm not being fucked around. In fact, I'm just laughing at how he's worse than worthless.
He isn't even worth a dog's attention, and that's saying a lot. Those guys would get excited for anything.

Except you don't because this is reality.

What are you, eight years old?

I don't need to make you angry.
Like the bombing on Hiroshima, I killed thousands of Japanese people.

Oh yeah and I trolled half the site in a week but who cares about that?

Okay. You're either stupid or illiterate. Either way, you're not worth my time.
Just... go rewatch Too many Pinkie Pies. That should make you bearable to be around.

1064733 Then why are you giving him your attention?

1064734if i was, would i be getting a learners?
And i beleive, that realities cqn coexist without us knowing, hence, there is a possibility we are a show for young ponies in a planet we have never discovered yet. There are endless possibilties. Some people arent open to that concept. And you dont have to be a brony to think that. There are many worlds out there. So why not one like equestria? Idealism, you need it. And roleplayi g helps with a thing called "imagination". Even spongebob gets that concept, and hes just a fucking kid. So... Fuck the world. Idealist create the reality you can never have.

I'm not giving him any more attention.
If anything is happening, I'm currently giving you attention.:unsuresweetie:
Nobody really cares about the trolls in the end. They'll die anyway, and so will we.
That's why we try to do a lot with our lives, and make the most of it. Unfortunately, all these trolls are going to be remembered for is for being such idiots behind keyboards. When they die, that's all the internet is going to remember them as.
Keep that in mind.

1064739 Don't you have a better way to kill time? (Pun intended)

Why don't you go troll some Celestia fanboys, instead? I happen to know at least two that you'd get some great reactions out of.

1064762 Uhhh... Okay. :twilightsmile: I totally get what you mean.

All I care about is that you have stopped feeding the troll. Go work on that totally awesome freaking story you're working on.
THE FANBOY DEMANDS IT.
1064758 SERIOUSLY. SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!:raritydespair:

Spongebob is 47 you blithering buffoon. The lack of intelligence you portray on a daily basis is astonishing.

Fine, go get your interplanetary horse, I'll make her cry and then I'll continue to belittle your petty existence.

Last I checked I was just here to laugh. Besides, ew sunfags.

Okay, but, ive seen all the episodes. Love and tolerance is the prime concept. Im not loving this thread, but im tolerating the poster to learn. Ya know "live and learn". Its even a song.
The episode starts with pinkie getting inites tonvarious parties, but she wants to go to all of them. So later she finds a duplication pool, and begins to duplicate herself, which her copies start copying themselves, creating utter madness across ponyville. Twilight then figures out a spell to get rid of the copies, but needs tl get all the pinkies in one spot. Meanwhile, the original pinkie is depressed, and doesnt know who she is. Then they are all(every last pinkie) in the town hall. Twilight asks them to watch paint dry. The pinkies slowly decrease, as they loose concentration, when twiligt uses the spell. After a while, the only one left is the depressed original. She then realizes that after twilight congratulates her, she is the real pinkie. And then she takes one party after a another, one at a time, instead of all at once.

Look at me, I'm trying to be tough on the internet.

1064808 ...
You misunderstand me.
I'm telling you to go rewatch it to GET YOU THE HELL AWAY FROM THE TROLL THREAD.
Just go distract yourself untill the shitstorm blows over. I'll get the mods to deal with these two.

1064799 You should help me get these people to shut up.
PLEEEEEASE? :scootangel:

ew, sunfags.

Thank you. Hate on the empire.:twilightsmile:
Now ya just have to join the republic.

I like how you're actually going out of your way to reply to a comment that wasn't really meant for you. Do you expect anything in return?

1064845[meant has been repeated. Sorry, its a habit]

I'm sorry, but what?:unsuresweetie:

Oh, i thought you were trying to be rude. No, i wot go.
Thy popcorn is fresh. We arent going to waste the delicacy.

1064845 NO! BAD!
(Flick your nose)
We just talked about this.

Its a habit of mine to correct people. It annoys some people so i hope i didnt push your buttons.

meant really meant

The first meant shouldnt be there:twilightsmile:

1064856 Thou art an intelligent life form after all.
Go, my pupil. Go indulge thyself whilst I stand against these trolls with my jimmies unrustled.

Chuckward doesn't impress me.

1064876 THEN GO ELSEWHERE AND LET THE MODS DEAL WITH THIS.
I already notified one, hopefully he's here shortly.

1064867:rainbowdetermined2: teach us perfect old english master... Thyne is bad.

1064894Come on. Let's go make a real Luna picture dump.

Da fuq? Why is there a koala?

I just got something in return you idiot.

Just saying, you act all gung-ho when you have anonymity on your side, but IRL I'd slap your lips so hard that they'd wrap around your head and hit you in the eyes.

Just stating the facts.

1064572>>1064678 Have this as a parting gift.

You haven't answered my question.

1064913(nosebleed)
Like the great m. Bixon once said: YES! YES!
1064908 and no luna dump. She doesnt belong in such a place. She belongs in a palace!

Is it australian wrestling?

Actually I sort of did, you just don't have the cognitive function to realize it.
I guess it makes sense that you'd be stupid, especially since you're worse than worthless.

I don't know about the others, but my jimmies are rustled. Chuckward is being incompetent because he couldn't give a straight answer to my simple question the first time around. Even more proof that trolls can be idiots.:trollestia:

1064930>>1064920 Well, let's do something to get you and Chaotic Note away from the trolls.
Humanized pony dump over at my group. Now.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 141