Austraeoh 773 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29
Pilate
Group Admin

There now exists an Austraeoh Wikia page. Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Csquared08
Group Contributor

Oh come on! Now if I'm going to do anything with this, I'm gonna have to reread Austraeoh, which means I won't catch up.

Pilate, why do you do this to me?

Regidar
Group Contributor

1068265 I can help with this. :rainbowdetermined2:

Comment posted by kooarbiter deleted Jun 5th, 2013
wackedoutpet
Group Contributor

This is the most productive group on fimfiction.

Personifire
Group Contributor

Oh gods. I feel overwhelmed just looking at the number of pages.

>4

Nooooooooooo!

Axan Zenith
Group Contributor

I hope you realise what kind of beast you are attempting to create, here.

Any way I can help?

Quylaa
Group Contributor

Already signed up, and working on contributing now.
You're doing Nietzsche's work, son.

Pilate
Group Admin

Ideally it serves as a knowledge base for the series. As we fly further east it becomes more difficult to remember some of the details. Having a reference for events, names and locations would be useful for all involved, in addition to maybe shedding some more light on the longer running themes of the narrative. Best place to start would be characters, then locations. Characters I imagine should be split in tiers, with those who exist in multiple stories occupying an upper tier, and then broken down into the major and minor characters of each individual story.

Locations should be pretty straight forward.

I imagine there should also be a spot for Mythology, a place to collect the details of the more abstract portions of the series and collate them into something digestible and open for speculation.

Fantastic, thanks! I've left everything pretty open so far, I figure the more people to contribute the better.

I doubt it, but the series is a nice hub of activity and a great launch pad for the more enjoyable academic aspects of this little pseudo-literary niche we occupy.

You could also finish Eljun and start Inna, as you would have fresh insight for those two stories. ^_^
The wiki covers the series, not just the original.

dashie76
Group Contributor

I like it!:pinkiehappy:This series could always use more love.

Leftover of Saikano
Group Contributor

We still don't have a TVtropes page, do we?

Future Regret
Group Contributor

I VOLUNTEER

ThatPoemGuy
Group Contributor

I'm in. I finally have a truly legit excuse... er, I mean, reason to reread the series!

This is Australia...

trackbum
Group Contributor

you know whats sad, ive been following since chapter 70 or so (of austraeoh) and for the life of me i cant remember all the characters that have played a part. like the unicorn stallion who gives rd the sound stone or the 5 supporting characters when rd gets to.... oh crap i cant even remember that. grr. id love to contribute, might have to sit down and back track one night or a few more than that. :twilightoops:

Thunder twister
Group Contributor

That was cold canter, or somthing along those lines. :rainbowwild:

kihutaja
Group Contributor

I just skimmed through the entire series in a couple of hours and made a list of all named characters for the wiki. Hope I didn't miss anypony. The FIMFiction feature of downloading a story as a single file was useful.

The skimming also brought back some plot threads I had forgotten. For example, the conversation between Axan and Whitemane about the other two dragon elders and Whitemane's "sister" on the dark side of the world.

Leftover of Saikano
Group Contributor

I looked at the Wiki. Something got my attention.
I don't remember Shell missing a leg. If I remember correctly, he suffered an ugly injury in a leg during his fight with Dash inside the Machine. It was later covered in some metalic frame to allow him to keep using the leg and keep the fracture in place. I remember he had to avoid straining it or something like that, but he didn't care about that.
If he later loses that leg, I don't remember reading that.

Pilate
Group Admin

Gold star for adding so much detail to the wiki. I've been looking through it, good stuff.

whizzball1
Group Contributor

The wiki appears to have not been updated for a while. :trixieshiftleft:

Super Trampoline
Group Contributor

I'll try to contribute to this! :rainbowdetermined2:

whizzball1
Group Contributor

I'm nearly caught up, and I've started adding stuff to the wiki! Little things like a basic short plot synopsis for the first 3 stories :rainbowlaugh:

durandana
Group Contributor

I appreciate that :raritywink:

TwilightUCrazy
Group Contributor

Found it hard to believe there was no page for Applejack or Roarke...

durandana
Group Contributor

I might as well be an admin at this point.

For updating a fantasy horse wiki.

This is what my life has come to.

durandana
Group Contributor

I'd like to thank Arcanist and Super Trampoline for helping us reach the milestone of 200 pages. We've finally getting some solid pages hammered out.

Super Trampoline
Group Contributor

4148609 Haha I had nothing to do with the page count boost. I've just been editing them. Speaking of Durandana, I can't get the image I uploaded to the page to display properly. :fluttershysad:

World Builder
Group Contributor

Ooh. I found the wiki some weeks ago, before I found this group. I'm "World Builder" on there. Thanks to all who've contributed and helped my shaky memory of the earlier chapters. In return, I put in a little info myself.

Arcanist Ascendant
Group Contributor

I've noticed your contributions, for one. You did done good, kid guy.

Revan
Group Contributor

I've joined up under the name "Revan74", and I went and backtracked to find when the symbol for Innaventar first appeared.

Y'all are welcome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29