Austraeoh 773 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Alright, place your bets people.

As of now, there are 3,641,220 words in the Austraeoh series from the very chapter to the last recently published chapter thus far. Aside from Ofolrodi, there are 3 more books that have yet to be published on the site. We can only resort to speculation how many words there’s will be in the series incentive it finishes. Now, how many words do you think the series will have once the series finishes after the 12th book?

ponygrad
Group Contributor
Group Contributor
56 #3 · Aug 1st, 2019 · · ·

I'd guess 3,641,220 exactly.

If you ask me, I’d wager around 5.2-5.4 mil. If he’s consistent with the last 3 installments in relation with the 9th book, then the next 3 books will probably be around 400-500K each by average.

Jake The Army Guy
Group Contributor

what he said. rip

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

I'm going to guess around the ballpark of 5.5-6 mil. Really depends on just how wordy the last three books get, because it could get longer than that. Assuming that it does become finished at some point.

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

IIRC, Skirts has said the last two books will be of comparable length to somewhere in the range of Austraeoh - Innavedr. Ofolrodi and the next book will be about the size of Utaan, so my guess is somewhere around 5 million words.

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

Good to know, although speaking from my own experience, planned length doesn't always (or even often) match up to actual length. Things always seem to take a bit more words than it seems like it should in my head. Still, regardless of how long it ends up, the Austraeoh series is going to end up as one heck of an epic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8