The Accusation Fic Collection 1,049 members · 2,017 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Here's an idea that popped in my head....................

Synopsis : Taking place in the same universe as one of my previous stories https://www.fimfiction.net/story/540076/so-long-old-friend-an-anon-a-miss-tale and set in equestria a year before the events of said story. Rainbow dash, crushed and humiliated over her "friends" idea of teaching her a lesson about boasting, packs up her things and leaves behind everything she thought she cared about. After spending an entire year in her hometown Cloudsdale while ignoring every single apology letter sent by Twilight and the others, Dash decides that it's time to finally confront them and get everything off her chest and to hopefully make amends. But when she reaches Ponyville, she's told by AJ's older brother Big Mac that his sister and her friends went their separate ways and left Ponyville after numerous arguments and blaming one another especially Twilight for coming up with the Mare do Well idea and even going as far as to quit their respected elements out of guilt. Shocked by this news, Dash alongside the CMC's travel around every town and city in Equestria to find and round up each of her friends and to hopefully put this Mare do Well incident behind them.

Sounds interesting! I would love to read that!

This is similar to my ideas for "Owl's Well That Ends Well", & "Ponyville Confidential".

Then maybe you should post these ideas.

I think I already did, you've seen them already?

Really? I know you already mentioned an idea for owls well that ends well, but I didn't know you had an idea for ponyville confidential as well?

Sorry I didn't know my idea was similar to one of yours😅

1. I have the link for the P.C. idea if your interested.
2. No worries you're fine. Truth be told my ideas came about for others to see if they'd like justice done for episodes they disliked that could've been done better. You can still do your ideas anyway for I always enjoy others takes on certain episodes & I haven't seen a new story centered around M.M.D.W. anyway so go right ahead.

I don’t remember, so would you mind giving me the link?

Interesting

How Spike handled in them?

1. For "O.W.T.E.W.", After going over a map of Equestria, Spike's travels would take him to Dodge City but eventually deciding to reside with the Buffalo's. During his stay he can gain hunting & survival skills on how to handle himself & explain to him his recent struggles of being under-appreciated by his friends. Meantime T.W., & friends will come to realize how different their lives are without him around to do their bidding & how much they've taken all he's done for them for granted along with leaving him out on most of their adventures. T.W. alone will have to come to realize that taking care of her library along with cooking & cleaning isn't as much a "WALK IN THE PARK" as she thought without Spike around. Eventually when the G.G.G. comes around, she & her friends have to come clean to Celestia on why she hasn't been receiving any friendship letters due to Spike's absence & will need to be given a lecture on the importance of communication, family, & gratitude. Even her brother can make an earlier appearance in this to help stretch the importance of family even more. Later on when N.M.N. comes around, Luna enters the scene & after gaining her dream walking abilities sooner than later will begin looking for Spike in his dreams hopefully convincing him to return but only If he FEELS up to it.

2. For "P.C." since this will be focusing more on the CMC'S, Spike's handling can lead up to 3 possibilities in the aftermath of the whole "GABBY GUMS" incident:
1. As a result of her actions, T.W. is expelled as Celestia's student & spends her time becoming a hoarder of books. Neglecting her caring of Spike, he decides to leave & return to the dragons or take up residence in a mountain cave.
2. He stays with T.W. & while attending to her well-being hopefully convince her to give up her hoarding ways to simply live life as a normal pony but to no avail.
3. Due to T.W'S continuous hoarding, either the R.S'S or her family decide to take Spike back & remains under their care until her hoarding habit is broken.

Keep in mind these are only my speculations but I can always be wrong. It all mainly depends on the writer of the story.

Thanks. I wanted to break those thoughts down step-by-step.

Wonder how Spike is handled in this scenario too?

He'd go with Twilight obviously since she's his adopted family, he'll probably have been the one to comfort Twilight all year after she and the others separated.

Makes sense to me. Do you by chance want my link for P.C.? & did you read my last response to you? I do would love to see your take on M.D.W..

Out of curiosity, did the R.S'S ever caught wind about this incident?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21