Comments ( 108 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 108
Comment posted by ShadowStar_IMHP deleted Oct 28th, 2015

Name: Halfmoon

Appearance:

Personality: She talks too much. She's not the friendliest of ponies, but she's not some "I h8 evry1 so dpresst my whole famly is ded" oc. She tends to be a bit on the prideful side, sometimes even showing arrogance but she'll admit it when she's lost. She also has an irrational fear of spaghetti (Which I made back in late season three, so I did NOT steal that from Twilight's fear of quesadillas.)
Like most bat ponies, she shares a love of fruit - mostly mangoes, but still fruit in general. A member of the Lunar Guard, and a flower gardener and avid chess player in her spare time. She tried learning the violin, but due to a mishap that ended up with fire, she doesn't plan on trying that again. I'd type more, but honestly I cant describe her any further without giving away story spoilers and stuff, so that's all for now.

Cutie Mark: Two forget-me-not flowers (Yes those are a real thing), the bigger one a slightly darker shade than the other that represent her talent in well... gardening. Can't all be special snowflakes, now can we. The flowers themselves may have a deeper meaning but I've yet to decide on what exactly.

Is she/he used in a story?: WIP

I'll join some others in reposting (with a couple small changes) my list from the other group.

Brief summary of some of my setting headcanon so these make sense: Luna created batponies out of pegasi 1000 years ago using the same power that eventually transformed her into Nightmare Moon. After Luna's coup failed, the batponies feared they would be persecuted as members of a failed rebellion, and went into hiding in the distant corners of Equestria. They still revered Luna, though over the centuries details of her actions faded. Upon Luna's return, and her discovery that the batponies were still out there somewhere, she sent messages to them through dreams, asking them to return to pony society. A few have taken her up on this, and gone to Canterlot to present themselves to the Court of Night, before moving on to the rest of Equestria.

Batpony names are Greek/Roman in origin.

"The Dragoons" is the nickname for one wing of the Equestrian Border Guard. They're primarily pegasi, and patrol the border with the dragon lands, "encouraging" aggressive or greed-rampaging dragons to turn back and let the ponies be.

Name: Acacius
Appearance: Dark cornflower blue coat, moderate purple mane and tail, light brilliant amber eyes.
Personality: Open and friendly, he loves experiencing new things and meeting new ponies. And always willing to try his hoof with a mare.
Cutie Mark: A wound scroll carried between bat wings.

A traveller and free-roaming ambassador for the batpony colonies, Acacius enjoys seeing new places and meeting new ponies, even if they are wary of him based on his appearance. He has taken it upon himself to discover how various places in Equestria respond to batponies, and inform the rest of his race of those places most welcoming of them.

Cousin of Thamyris.

Is he used in a story? He will appear in Van Pinkie, my entry in the writing contest.

Name: Asclepius
Appearance: Dark grayish amber coat, dark crimson mane and tail, light persian blue eyes.
Personality: Easygoing, flirtatious, and teasing; but he was a soldier, and is deadly serious in an emergency.
Cutie Mark: A staff circled by a snake.

A batpony nurse and field medic, formerly of the Equestrian Air Force Border Patrol on the border with the dragon lands, commonly known as the Dragoons. He and his twin brother Caduceus were among the batponies who answered Luna’s invitation to return to general Equestrian society. The only difference in appearance between the brothers are their cutie marks, and they are often mistaken for one another. They’re also both bisexual and very flirty, making a game of how much they can fluster their mutual friend Thamyris.

Is he used in a story? He will appear in The Music of the Night, which might be completed in time to be a second entry in the writing contest.

Name: Aspasia
Appearance: Dark scarlet coat, grayish blue mane and tail, light brilliant rose eyes.
Personality: Friendly and caring. She always wants to put others at ease — to care for their hearts as much as her herbs and potions care for their bodies.
Cutie Mark: A flask marked with a heart.

A batpony alchemist and herbalist. Very openly sexual, and has had numerous casual partners.

Is she used in a story? No. I dropped the idea I originally wrote her up for.

Name: Caduceus
Appearance: Dark grayish amber coat, dark crimson mane and tail, light persian blue eyes.
Personality: Easygoing, flirtatious, and teasing; but he was a soldier, and is deadly serious in an emergency.
Cutie Mark: A winged rod entwined by two snakes.

A batpony courier, formerly of the Equestrian Air Force Border Patrol on the border with the dragon lands, commonly known as the Dragoons. He and his twin brother Asclepius were among the batponies who answered Luna’s invitation to return to general Equestrian society. The only difference in appearance between the brothers are their cutie marks, and they are often mistaken for one another. They’re also both bisexual and very flirty, making a game of how much they can fluster their mutual friend Thamyris.

Is he used in a story? He will appear in The Music of the Night, which might be completed in time to be a second entry in the writing contest.

Name: Thamyris
Appearance: Dark grayish blue coat, very deep blue mane and tail, brilliant crimson eyes.
Personality: A powerful stage presence, but actually rather awkward and reserved when interacting with ponies one-on-one.
Cutie Mark: Theatrical masks, with fangs and tufted ears like a batpony. Notably, his marks are asymmetrical. The mark on his left flank is the smiling mask. The one on the right is the frowning one.

A batpony actor and singer, Thamyris was among those who followed Luna’s invitation for batponies to rejoin Equestrian society. He owes the first big break of his career in Equestria at large to Luna, as well, for the Court of Night recently began sponsoring the arts, and his first major role is playing the villain in a play about a haunted opera in one of her theaters. Among other complications, however, he has to contend with the presence of his two best “friends”, Asclepius and Caduceus, who are there to support and embarrass him in all of his endeavors.

Cousin of Acacius.

Sure, why not?

Name: Stella Sabre
Sex: Female
Eye color: Gold
Coat color: Grey (standard, not light or dark)
Cutie mark: Two orthogonally-crossed swords layered over a full moon.

Small Bio: Stella grew up in the cave networks of the Equestrian Northern Mountains. When she was eighteen, she joined the army and, after a few years, was accepted into a coveted Lunar Guard position. She has a fiery personality and is very confrontational; she'll let you know flat out if she likes you or doesn't. Her accent is iconic; Scottish-sounding, and she has a foul-mouth to boot. She's in excellent shape, as one would expect from a military career, and her defining physical features are her piercing golden eyes and her butt/haunches.

Picture reference (in anthro form; easily translatable to quadrupedal):

(drawn by Pusspuss)

This is my first original character, Nightshine!

I have one....for now!

Name: Crystal Night

Appearance: A dark purple coat with/ long, brown mane and tail. navy blue stripe in her mane, black stripe in her tail. She has a long gash on her left front leg from a fight with a pegasus.

Cutie-mark: a crescent moon w/two diamonds on the side. Her special talent is gem locating (a strange talent for a batpony indeed!)

Personality: She's a pretty easy-going mare. On occasions she will get really mean, almost feral in temper if she's pushed to a limit or if protecting her friends/family. Other than her temper (and occasionally, her bite) She's a pretty well adjusted batpony.

Is he/she used in a story: Yes, this story is also where my other Batpony OC is used.

Here is my OC. Drew her myself.

Name: Spira Shadowmane

Appearance: Bat pony with blue markings on her face, left upper arm, and flanks.

Personality: Kind, Friendly, daring, mysterious, observant.

Cutie mark: You can see it in the first pic behind her name.

Is she/he used in a story?: nope.

reprovedhawk
Group Admin

Gotta love that mouth on her

Great art perhaps you can do a banner for us sometime.

5090624 uhm...a banner for this group?

sixkiller5
Group Admin

not really an oc but i wanted to share my new avatar, made by the amazing blind coyote studios:

i know it is not what most people like but please be gentle

Name: Flare Gamer

Appearance: Light orange coat, red and brown striped mane and tail, blue Dragon eyes, and black under his wings.

Personality: Likes attention, loves making jokes, great at many videogames, not very social, will fight when angered, sneaky and quiet, and an indoors bat pony.

Cutie Mark: Xbox one controller.

Is he used in a story? Not yet.

Here's mine:

Potion Bubbles

Apperence: Black mane, white fur and green eyes. Black wings as well.

Cutie Mark: Two bubbling beakers

Personality:

Somewhat of a dork and a nerd, Potion has a lot of self confidence issues stemming from his long time at the Ponyville orphanage without being adopted and some of the bullying colts there. However, once he was adopted by his father Written Script he began to work on his issues and became a bit braver along with picking up a sarcastic streak. (With his father, how could he not?) To be honest, Potion considers himself the sane one in the family, and the nice older brother that looks out for his younger sibling, a adopted Diamond Tiara.

Does he appear in any stories:

Yes, in these:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/325196/written-scripts-bad-day

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/325514/of-dig-sites-and-sleepovers

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/326840/broken-diamond

Name: Jack Nox

Appearance: Dark purple, with a green curly mane.

Personality: He is very much an ass(No pun intended), a genius, and a major risk taker. However he will help his friends not matter what. And although he'll complain about, he'll definitely tries his best to save the country.

Cutie Mark: Barcode

Is she/he used in a story?: He is one of the leads of the Flash Saga. The Flash Saga is a group of stories that involved Jack, Flash Sentry and a few others as they go soldier life. They are part of a team form by Princess Luna called The Clever Six. They basically handle the stuff the princess believe that Twilight and her gang isn't ready for yet.

Name: Onyx Star
Appearance:
Onyx Star is a very feminine stallion, he has a dusky grey coat with a deep purple mane. His mane is long falling to just below the shoulders. He tries his best to always be groomed and look as presentable as possible most of the time mistaken for a mare with his lithe agile build, along with his slightly curvy figure. His fangs are quite long perhaps a slight bit above average leaving their tips almost always visible when he smiles. His most defining feature though are his odd eyes which are a midnight blue with amber Starbursts a trait that runs in the family.

Personality:
Onyx is a skittish stallion, and even though he himself is very effeminate in his appearance he has an almost crippling phobia of mares. Having grown up in slavery to a rather psychotic mare. has left him feeling more secure around stallions. He has a tendency to approach stallions doing his very best to appear and pass as a mare .

He is however a loyal soul to the hoof full of ponies that he befriends. He is one to avoid conflict though and tries to get by without killing. Relying on stealth and sabotage to get by rather than brute force, or fire arms.

Cutie Mark: Three Onyx Stones, surrounded by 6 white stars
Is she/he used in a story?: He will be a character in my coming Fallout Equestria story.

Name: Moonshine

Appearance:

Personality: Moonshine is born in Pranceylvania outside Equestria's Borders, this means she isn't like most ponies, including the fact she doesn't get her cutiemark nor does she understand the rule of the Alicorns. Moonshine is a very happy pony, but is most happy when left alone to herself, she is really the loner type and loves flying during the night-time, her biggest weakness is that she is afraid of love, she's generally obsessed with the idea that if she gets into any relationship it's like signing a contract and she is bound to be with that pony, this goes against her wish to be alone most of the time. She is very emotional and will response with very clear emotions to a situation, this is both a good and a bad thing in the way that she could give away more emotion than she wants to, but also show more emotions when needed. She is in love with reading about her own race and learning more about it.

Cutie Mark: Due to her race being a bit different from what a normal bat pony is, this means she'll never get a cutiemark.

Is she/he used in a story?: No, she is a character I hold deeply and I've denied any request of her being in stories.

Name: Titty Sprinkles
Appearance: Charcoal mane, grey fur, big wings and silly glasses.
Personality:Silly, spazzy and really perverted
Cutie Mark: Purple Heart with a book in the center and an arrow going through the back of the heart and out the front of the book [She's a clop writer]
Is she/he used in a story?: I really should, but nope!

Picture of all the nerdiness!

Name: Geist von Herzeleid

Appearance: An average in height dark blue coated Thestral with a dirty blonde mane. Usually found with a stoic expression on his muzzle.

Personality: Geist is considered by most to be a stoic of the highest order, due to his neutral expression that he wears so as to keep ponies from guesing what he's thinking. However, the stern expression is a front to observe ponies and situations alike, when he's on shore leave and not at work he is fairly sociable. This expression is taken off entirely when in the presence of frightened colts and fillies and is replaced by a warm smile and comforting demeanor, or if the situation calls for it, a semi-strict guiding figure to the younger generation.

As a captain of the Royal Navy Geist holds himself and his crew to the highest bar possible, demanding thorough and complete knowledge of one's duty stations. As a Uboat captain he has no time for bullshit and is extremely blunt in letting harsh opinions be known when he thinks crewponies are screwing around.

Cutie Mark: a crosshair, symbolizing his talent for hitting targets at range. This coupled with Thestral sonar allows him to mentally track targets for miles and see them in his head. Both abilities make Geist an extremely dangerous combatant when he has the element of surprise.

Is he used in a story: Not yet

Name: Has no name. Is simpky called 'Colt'.

Appearance: is a baticorn (bat pony - alicorn). Jet black fur, short black main, red eyes, short body.

Personality: Completely sadistic. Sees life as a game and killing is the way to win. Despises Celestia's guts and dreams of killing her. Is friends with Chrysalis and hates other ponies bit cares for the animals in the Ever free Forest. Nervous around attractive mares.

Cutie Mark: a red manticore head and a red Timberwolf head facing away from each other.

Is she/he used in a story?: The Colt In The Everfree Forest

Note: his appearance is altered throughout the story.

Name: Myotis

Appearance: Black fur, red main and tail, the inside of his wings are red.

Personality: Very timid, especially around mares. Has a secret crush on Rarity.

Cutie Mark: A quil writing on paper

Is she/he used in a story?: not yet

Might as well do this again. There's going to be a few more details added here than when I did this on Bat ponies are best ponies, since I was hurrying so I could go to sleep when I did it there.

Name: Night Lily. She would rather be called Lily.
Appearance: Light gray body, with a real mane and gold eyes. Slightly taller than most ponies.
Personality: Gets along well with most ponies, but if she doesn't like you she won't even attempt to get along. Is more open with close friends. Doesn't like it people stare at her. Will lecture others about how to play the violin for hours. The only thing she likes better than violin is gardening.
Cutie Mark: A white lilly in front of a full moon
Is she/he used in a story?: I'm thinking about it.

Name:lunar clipse
Apperence: a 18 year old with blue body and dark blue/black wings and hazel/brown eyes
Cutie mark 3 white flowers

She is in -A Tryst At Midnight by casmonaunt.

5111934 I think he's pretty awesome looking. Not all bat pones need to be cute. Some can be scary.

3811963 This one is mine.

Name: Raven Heart
Birth Name: Nock
Personality: Cold, quiet, distant, withdrawn, introverted, composed, inquisitive, shy, achiever.
(From left to right, his personality is “how strangers perceive him” to “getting to know him better.)
Dislikes: Noise, challenges too easy, crossbows.
Is she/he used in a story?: He is a character existing within my Cast in Fire universe. Here's some backstory of his life.

At birth, he was bestowed upon the name Nock, for the part of the arrow’s end. His family lives out in a very small town that's way out in the woodlands. It’s a community of bat ponies/thestrals. His father and sister tend to the butcher’s shop while he helps his mother hunt for meat to sell.
One day, a warlock came with his subordinates to test his newfound powers. He swayed a curse that settled over the town, making everyone there sick and ill. Nock and his mother avoided it due to being out for hunting, but the rest of his family got caught by the sickness.
When they returned, they saw what had happened and immediately rushed home to find a couple of the warlock's subordinates had invaded their house, standing menacingly over the father and daughter. His mother immediately pinned their necks with arrows, saving the two. However the invaders' cries of pain alerted the others and forced her to get into a brawl of hooves and daggers.
The warlock came and quickly subdued her with his magic. Nock, meanwhile, who's been standing by in shock at the sight of his mother killing other ponies (even though they were bad people), suddenly comes to his senses when the remaining henchmen prepare to strike her down. With fire in his eyes, he grabbed his dagger and quickly slashed in frenzy, felling the two foes.
He stood his ground between the warlock and his downed mother, staring defiantly into the hooded unicorn's eyes. It was at this moment that the warlock sensed something dark stirring in the Nock's eyes and was intrigued. He then gave the young pup an offer. In exchange for curing his family of the illness and sparing his mother of death, he would be brought under the warlock’s care as his apprentice.
Seeing his father and sister cough up bile and blood pained Nock, so he begrudgingly agrees and thus an oath was bound between the two. After growing under the warlock's tutelage for many years, he's now a dangerous assassin with a keen skill for the dark arts. The consistent influence of dark magic, as well as the warlock’s doing, gradually transforming his appearance. No longer was he brown coated with green hair, the same colors as the trees near his former hometown, but now he blends perfectly with the shadows.
This was also during this time underneath the warlock's services that he gained his cutie mark of a white raven perched on a rose as he was a late bloomer. The cutie mark signifies the subtle, artistic way of his killing methods.

Name: Moral Highground (Just Highground for short)

Bio: Did the do with a would-be crime boss when she was a rookie cop, and because of that, she then later on gave birth to Octavia.

Name: Cherie
Appearance: White coat, grey bat-wings, the usual slit-eyed eyes, tufted ears, and predator's dentation.
Personality: She's a prepubescent thestral, apparently born to a previously exclusively donkey family in the province of Pepin, Tambelon. Found by the Black Company after her family was wiped out by ghouls in the course of an almost-zombie-apocalypse. She's a special snowflake twice over, insofar as Tambelon isn't supposed to be a world where high-magic creatures like pegasi and unicorns can be brought to term. Also, that she seems to be a shadow-walker and some sort of dream-mage. There must be some sort of destiny magic involved, as she was claimed by the Company, which is a mercenary corporation founded by Nightmare Moon cultists, including, initially, a lot of thestrals, fleeing the defeat known in retrospect as Night's Fall. The last thestral in the ranks of the Black Company died several generations before they found Cherie, but they keep the memory alive via glamours and enchanted war-gear that gives their pegasi their traditional appearance. The discovery of Cherie in a war-zone was taken as a sort of miracle by the ponies of the Company, and they adopted her with enthusiasm.

Cherie started out not knowing a word of Equuish, having been raised by a typically Prench donkey family. She's bounced back from having her entire family wiped out by the undead with remarkable resilience, and at the current time is a filly of charming light-heartedness, given the context. There are signs, however, that she's about to hit adolescence at high velocity, as she's feuding with the training-warlock of the Company, a catankerous old stallion named Obscured Blade who takes the role of 'Nightmare Moon cultist' far too seriously. She also gets along very well with the 'Spirit' of the Company, which may or may not be the actual Nightmare Moon. Or maybe it's just the genii focii of the Company and its inherent magics.

Prophesy strongly suggests that Cherie will somehow be the fulcrum upon which the Company is either damned or redeemed.

Is she used in a story?: Damned straight she is.

I have an OC I'd like to share! Hope you don't mind.
Name: Starry Skies
Appearance: Light purple coat, magenta serpent-like eyes, dark reddish-purple mane, normal pegasus wings and pony ears
Personality: Starry Skies is a protective mare that adopted a filly she found by the side of the road. She named the filly Mind Candy, and started teaching her about how to be a bat-pony. As the filly was an Earth Pony, she got picked on a lot by the foals at her school, a school for young bat ponies. Starry Skies is kind of stubborn, but has a soft side that not many other ponies see. To most, she is cold and unforgiving, but to her best friends, she's kind-hearted and sweet.
Is he/she used in a story?: No, and probably not very soon either.

Comment posted by MoonBunny deleted Jan 21st, 2017

Name: Shadow Flight
Appearance: grayish purple coat, dark blue mane with silver tips, and Red eyes.
Personality: Shadow flight is the kind of pony who likes to act like all cool like but is a softy though he may not show it at times, He also take threats to the extreme and rarely makes threats.
Cutie Mark: Bat wings with a shadow.
Is she/he used in a story?: no.

I really like it.

I like the fierce expression there. If I were to use it for inspiration for a story then to me it speaks volumes on the subtext that Night Ponies have a certain stereotype that the 'daylighters' tend to think of when thinking of bat-winged ponies.

Also I could always go with "This is my ANGRY FACE! You do not want to see it up close!"

Name: Nocturne

Appearance: Very tall mare (a head shorter than Changeling Queen) with grey coat, short dark-blue, almost black, mane and tail, and golden eyes. Athletically built, but still feminine enough.

Cutie Mark: Sword, with blade down, and with wings at the hilt. (special talent: to protect the other by destroying the threat)

Personality: unsociable, her only friend and companion is Solar Flare (Changeling Queen who sawed her then she was foal). Because of the ways of magic she studyies, and the fact, that she lives in the Changeling Hive, she always has to hold back her emotions.
Very smart, she's been able to learn, how to use Blood Magic without tutor, and figured out, how to adjust unicorn magic to her unique magical style, then she was only eight. In her seventeen years, she is fluent in Blood Magic, Shadow Magic, Dream Magic and Aeromancy. Now she also studies the ways of Magic of Light, Biomancy and Necromancy. She is also well-versed in Magitek (then she was sixteen, she created fully operational set of power armor using only jevelery and Chengeling goo) and Alchemy.
She is extremely loyal, and hates traitors, but she also has a certain attraction to backstabbing. Also, she is very undisciplined, and she can't fight in a team.
She afraid of stallions, generally into mares and has almost supernatural ability to seduce them.
Likes: Her Queen/marefriend and Queen's offspring, to help those who need it, to learn new ways of magic, to hunt for sinners and undead (especially undead), to cheat on her marefriend with other mares, to howl like a Banshee at nights.
Dislikes: in descending order: the Royal Sisters (especially Luna), slavers, Pegasi, undead.

Is she/he used in a story?: yes, here:
https://ficbook.net/readfic/4170131

Race(I know I'm going to get cr*p for this): bat-pony alicorn/batpony-unicorn hybrid

Name: Supernova

Looks: Tall, Black coat, Dark blue eyes, mane and tail, dark blue marks on hooves (like Lightning Bliss)

Cutie Mark: Exploding Star

Personality: Supernova was born from a bat-pony father and unicorn mother, but turned out as a hybrid instead of one race or the other. Batpony anatomy isn't meant for unicorn majic, making his higly volatile. Wen he was a foal he blew up his room, and badly hurt his father in the process. Ever sense he has been very anti-social and shy, afraid that he will hurt anypony he is around with his unstable powers. That said he is very friendly when you get to know him and he is very smart as well. he greatly enjoys tinkering/inventing and astronomy. If princess luna enters one of his dreams, she could find him very interesting, make your own guess as to where that leads:trixieshiftright:

Likes: seeing other be happy, solving problems by building things, sleeping hanging from the ceiling of his room, reading, rock/metal music (he's a huge judas priest fan), astronomy, the awesome armor of the lunar guard, princess luna, nightmare night

Dislikes: his unstable powers (he would rather have no majic then the dangerous type he has), rap music, seeing others feel bad, spiders, spicey food, high-piched noises

FYI Supernova is both my OC and persona as a pony

Name: Morning Star
Appearance: a Rare albino Bat pony with pinkish/red eyes. Wears purple glasses and carries around a saddle bag with her healing item in them.
Personality: She help bat and normal ponies out as sort of traveling healer and she kinda like a field medic . Helping those far out who don't always have a fast route to medical help.
She does came from a line of Shamins but she does not focus on it but likes to keeping certain traditions alive to her is very important.
Parents father Moon Down pass away from Cancer, mother Cresting Star (healer and where the shamintic line comes from). One sister Falling Star age 10 non albino but likes to dye her mane and tail.
She is color blind, She can read and speak 3 language's, She a book worm, She has to have a new pack ever 6 months due to her travels and the stuff she has to carry around. She make her on healing lotion, Potions, and other healing items. She has 2 pets. They are snakes named Jack and Jill. They rind in her pack when she travels. She very Protective of her friends and she does not other ponies who do not know her to touch her unless it necessary like if someone needs help. She is also Asexual so she doesn't really have any planes to marry or date.
Best friend : my OC Ology and her sister haunted dolly and stick with me non bat ponies.
Has a fear of spiders, open area with not a lot around , rabbits.

Cutie Mark: its a curvy swirl with two slash in the middle and a diamond star shape above it. The swirl is a silver color and can be hard to see with her coat.

Here's my Female Bat Pony Self <3

Now for the info on her:

Name: Jimmy Hook

Appearance: Black Fur Coat.
Black Pointed Bat Pony Ears.
Black Bat Pony Wings
Bat Pony Fangs
Red and Black Mane with a little tint of Purple, and it's styled like Lyra Heartstring's Mane.
Red and Black Tail and it's styled like Minuette's Tail.
Red Bat Pony Eyes
Is around the Usual Height for Female Bat Ponies.
And is almost Never Seen without her Signature Lunar Guard Armor expect for Formal Occasions such as the Gala.

Personality: Jimmy Hook loves being a Bat Pony. She loves wearing her Lunar Guard Armor, Loves hanging out with her Friends, Loves hanging out with other members of the Lunar Guard, and most of all, She loves being a member of the Lunar Guard.

She Dislikes Ponies touching her Lunar Guard Armor and Dislikes Friends fighting.

Cutie Mark: Bat

Is she used in a Story?: None so far, but if anyone wants to have her in a story, be sure to credit me, okay? ;)

Name: Emerald Skies

Appearance: A Thestral, or pony-dragon as they are considered in The Champion of Harmony, with a forest green with an onyx mane and tail, as well as sapphire blue eyes. Breathes fire of the same colour as his eyes.

Personality: Emerald is highly pragmatic, as well as extremely loyal. He is willing to do anything if someone he is loyal to asks, so long as it doesn't negatively impact anyone else he may be loyal to. He is also able to adjust his personality to fit with nearly anyone he comes in contact with, but he is generally snarky and doesn't have an issue with teasing those around him, provided he is comfortable with them. However, if he has any reason to get completely serious, he is ruthless and refuses to allow anything to get in his way, even those he considers family. Has no qualms with lying and deceiving those around him in regards to himself, either.

However, he isn't quite used to affection being thrown his way, and can get flustered fairly easily. He is also known to show affection for those he cares for in a passive aggressive manner, even if he denies any sort of care or affection for them in the first place.

Cutie Mark: A white question mark with a of of blue flame.

Is he used in a story?: The Champion of Harmony

Does you yourself count as your OC? Shouldn't you be like, your mom's OC?

Who is more my own creation then me?

--Sweetie Belle

TF dœs "responcable" mean?

*boops her and you*

Comment posted by Tael_Spinner deleted Aug 2nd, 2019

Probably should say "Spoilers for The Farctured".

Name: Selene/Monochrome/Chromia/Gearheart/Selene Chromia (Depends who you ask and when)

Appearance: Alicorn Thestral. In general, white mane and tail with black coat. Eyes, right wing and right foreleg eventually replaced with magically powered cybernetics.

Personality: Carefree and helpful wanderer in the world of EqG before falling into Equestria. Frustrated after loss of limbs in a dragon attack and right eye to a poaching minotaur. Melancholic at the idea of becoming useless as her remaining eye gradually fails while coming to terms with her lost past. Becomes more driven and focused with developing magically powered cybernetics for herself and other amputees and crippled ponies, but still desires to help others as she finds her place in the world.

Cutie Mark: Eventually a series of different sized metal gears, springs and rods, with a blue crystal at its core, formed into the shape of a metal heart.

Is she/he used in a story?: Yes, The Fractured.

Name: Spiritual Gate

Appearance: Orange fur, dirty blond mane and tail. Mane style: Double Diamond. Tail style: Braeburn. Has silver eyes. Tuft ears and silver inside orange wings.

Personality: Quite, but loves books so much that he will go into Twilight mode about them. Doesn't have much friends but very caring for those he does have. Has spiritual powers and can talk to ghosts and spirits. He can access a portal to the spirit realm and can use the magic from said realm.

Cutie Mark: An open gate like from a cemetery.

Is she/he used in a story?: No but I'm wish he did.

Name: Iris

Appearance: Gray coat, lavender mane, and teal slit eyes. She wears dark blue armor to signify her loyalty to Luna. She does have a functioning horn, but is not an alicorn by any means, nor is she immortal. She was born a batpony and later gained the horn.

Personality: She's intelligent, but often disregards the lives of others in favor of her own, she has a bad reputation and is disliked by the general populous for her "cruel" nature.

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is a scythe, with the moon as the blade, the moon is dripping a silver, as though it were crying. She got this cutie mark when she was playing as a filly and accidentally nearly killed one of her friends via stabbing (more details later).

Is she/he used in a story?: Yes, though not published. It is her backstory, it reveals how she got her cutie mark and a horn. Iris and her friend (Silk) snuck a large carving knife from her mom's collection. Things were harmless until Iris swung it around and impaled Silk in her side, it took many weeks in the hospital before Silk recovered. It was right after the initial stab that Iris' cutie mark appeared. She realized how easy it was to kill a pony, and how she could use that to achieve her dream of being in the Lunar Guard. The horn part is a secret for me, though.

Bug Bite

Appearance: Ghostly colors, faded lavender coat, ghost white mane and tail, glowing ectoplsmic green eyes.
Personality: Eccentric. Stalker-ish, socially awkward, pervy, low self-restraint, thoughtful, attentive, sneaky.
Cutie Mark: Black wasp with green eyes and a prominent stinger.
Is she/he used in a story?: Yes, but they're still being written.

Bat swearing at bug!

Name: Pleasant Dreams

Appearance:
Soft dark grey color, slender but with well definend curves. Long dark blue mane and tail, though its closer to black then blue. And standart golden yellow eyes.

Personality: Sweet and caring, a little nerdy( though no where near Twilightlevels), intelligent and introverted. Can also be a little bit of a trickster when she starts to get comfortable enough with someone.
Suffers from minor PTSS due her past, but is good at hiding it to others if they do not know her well.

Cutie Mark: a pillow

Is she/he used in a story?: Of Consorts and Thestrals

Name: Domino Myotis

Species: Bat Pony/Zebra Mix

Appearance: his fur is an ashy grey, with lighter gray stripes running down his body due to his zebra genes. His body is lithe and slender, his eyes yellow and his main long, black and wildly unkept.

Personality: in battle (as a guard of the noble Myotis house) he is smart, resourceful and calm. Outside of battle he is a social moron. Completely oblivious to normal social behavior, he strives to be a noble representative of his house, but often says the wrong thing with brutal honesty. It is because of this that he can not be left alone during important events or outside his homeland. His almost blank expression and penchant for not speaking lead many to find him intimidating, when in reality, he's simply to figure out what in the High Moon you are talking about. It is common to see him tilting his head, deep in thought, unaware of his surroundings.

Cutie Mark: honestly never thought of this till now and I can't believe that. I suppose it would be it would two swords crossed over a bat symbol over a full moon, the insignia of the myotis house

Is she/he used in a story?: pending....

Name: Snowflake Obsidian

Appearance: white fur and black mane and tail Crimson wings

Personality: typical college age pony

Cutie Mark: n/a

Is she/he used in a story?:
Snowflake's Beginnings
Appears in Bat Pony Enclyopedia
Love Grows
Blind Love
and Heart's Desire (the Last 3 were discussed and worked on with Darksoul85)

So I have two bat pony OC's one stallion and one mare. I use them in the stories I write. But they're fun IMO so here we go!

Name: Astral Nights (Stella to her friends)

Appearance: White coat, two tone dark blue and purple mane/tail, purple wings, deep blue eyes with very light blue backing, a somewhat short, slender, and curvy mare with a lot of muscle hiding under her fur

Personality: Stella is a sweet and talkative mare, who enjoys the company of others. She's easy going and just wants to have a good time, well, at least when outside of work. Never let the fact she is smaller than the average mare fool you, for she is more than capable of fighting above her weight class, and for good reason. Astral is the commanding officer of Black Wing Second Battalion, one of three battalions considered as the elite of the Lunar Guard, and she more than earned it. When she is in her armor and on duty, she is the perfect example of a stone cold, calculated, confident, and disciplined CO, capable of winning a one on one match with any of the Guards she is in charge of, even the ones nearly double her size. She prides herself on the professionalism of her unit, and the fact she is considered among the personal advisors to her charge Princess Luna. She is a mare of two sides, able to keep them separated while happily enjoying living the life she has in both.

Cutie Mark: Galaxy and stars

Is she used in a story: Pending

(Picture not showing. :P)

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 108