Comments ( 108 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 108

How about now? Because it was showing on my end before

Now it is :3

She looks fan-freaking-tastic. X3

Awwww thank you, I love her too

EEEE yay a bat pony OC sharing thread! I’ve got a new bat pony OC in the works right now, but for the time being, I’ll share these little ones!

This is Opalwing, and she was drawn/designed by me! I don’t have her fully fleshed out yet, and I’m still fighting the fear I have of writing/posting my first story, so she definitely hasn’t been used in any stories yet. She may never be used in any stories regardless though tbh, just because she’s more of a cute little comfort character to draw, rather than a character I intended to have a good story, y’know?

What I do know about her so far is that her dream is to be a princess some day (even if she knows it will probably never come true). She loves to play pretend as a princess in sort of a childlike way, and enjoys having princess tea parties with her friends! She also loves being spoiled and pampered.

This is Umbra and her primal plant tail, Tenebrous! They were drawn/designed by LupulRafinat! I’ve had them since 2017 (I think) and they are more fleshed out than Opalwing. Still haven’t been used in any stories but I think they have good potential?

They work as a butler for a royal family, but also secretly work as a hitman behind everyone’s backs. Very sophisticated and posh, but also very cold and distant. They feel a certain bitterness towards the world due to their past, so they vowed to never trust again. Very Edgy™ indeed, lol.

Heh.... thoughts on mine? ^^

AYYEE omg it’s a “Roleplay is Magic” character! Did you know that I also play that game or something? Or is this truly just a coincidence? xD

Games aside, I love her! Her love for the Lunar Guard is so cute, and I love the use of colors on her design! :)

1. Heh =3

2. Alright :D

(By the by... gave ya a follow. ;3)

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 108