Sunset Shimmer 4,945 members · 6,810 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Did... did you seriously make an entirely new account just to post an update on that story? :rainbowhuh:

Whats the story about this guy

I don't know much, if anything. He apparently tried to upload that story here, but failed somehow and gave up and went to upload it to that other site. It was practically unreadable with how poorly it was formatted (no new paragraph for new speaker, etc.). He did all that with a different account then the one used for this post so god knows what's going on.

I just trying to see get a new account would help me upload the story faster plus I was going to upload to Wattpad anyways since I wand to do a story about nothing thing then MLP

Ah thank you. Dont know why making a new account will help. Mods here are not idiots, are encredibly fair, and will spot this attempt easily

Yeah I guess so I just don't like their rules about how your writing have to look and waiting for approve since I was planing to upload to this site first over wattpad

Rules of how writing have to look? Pretty sure they don't have any, or if they do it's standard fair for basic story writing. If not then you are doing something so wrong that they can't allow it, which is like a 0.01% chance you are. I've seen stories on this site that are so horribly written a 4 year old could do better So I don't know what you're talking about. As for the waiting for approval, that takes time, just like everything that needs to be approved for any reason, anywhere.

usually the wait is like a day max. Thats how fast my first stories got approved

I have been writing for two almost three days for approval when Wattpad I was able to upload the same day I planned it and yes there are rules like having double spaces with your paragraph which I think looks ugly and checks I did it and not working

Heck goes read my story on Wattpad tell me why it can't be upload on here because I can read it and all the people who viewed can too

You could also simply ask nicely one of the mods, on your original account, why your fic was not approved. And I must impose the necessary statement of nicely.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12