Equestria Daily 711 members · 2,251 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Pegasus Rescue Brigade
Group Contributor

Hey everyone, just a reminder that the next EQD podcast is coming up this weekend!

This one's happening on Sunday, July 12th at 7pm EST. As usual, a bunch of us from Equestria Daily will be there to answer your questions about pre-reading or any other blog stuff. However, we need your questions before we can give our answers!

Post questions you have for anyone at EQD either here in the comments of this post, or on this EQD blogpost about the podcast. This post will be updated with the link when the stream goes live.

Hope to see you there!

Spontaneous last minute questions, in the light of current events:

1. Why have the Drawfriends become smaller in their number of pictures?
During Season 4, the Drawfriends had at least 50 pictures each, today this number has been shrunk to 30 - 40 in most of them and 50 get reached very rarely.
But when I was surfing through my notifications on Deviantart today, I realized that there are a lot more fanarts that Seth could have featured in the Drawfriends, but he didn't. So there is not suddenly a lack of pony art for 50+ pictures in the Drawfriends.
Why has Seth reduced the number of pictures in the Drawfriends so drastically lately then?

2. This question is especially for Sethisto and Calpain (but anyone else can answer too if wished so):

How do you guys think about working on Equestria Daily today? Is it still as fun as when you began with it or do you start to get less motivated in running the site?

3. Lately, I see a big increase of bronies in the comments sections who seem to have a rather negative attitude and who insult others, hate on them for liking different things regarding ponies (like shipping) or attack the show and it's creators in a very rude way, both anonymous accounts as well as registered users.
Generally, the atmosphere in the EQD comments sections has become a lot less friendly, caring and tolerating since 2013 from what I've seen.
Would you make any plans to change that, like moderating the comments sections more, to ensure that they become a more welcoming place again?

I'm kinda new at this so I'm not sure if this will be relevant for the podcast but I would like to share this.

Here's an interesting topic with the third Equestria Games film round the corner does anyone expect this to be the final EQG film or will there be Fourth one for 2016? Does anyone else hope for for there to be a fourth one and what could we expect for the upcoming "Friendship Games" film, for me I hope for an appearance of Equestria's Discord and the Humane 6 meeting their pony counterparts! what do you any of you hope for the future of Equestria Girls?

According to Google Trends, overall interest in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic peaked at the start of season 4. Have you noticed any overall changes in site traffic since then?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4