Human in Equestria 16,863 members · 17,064 stories
Comments ( 1145 )
  • Viewing 851 - 900 of 1,145

That's the one, holy hell. Thanks! Any idea why it was removed from fimfiction?

The author deleted his account for reasons unknown to me :trixieshiftleft:

Hi, I'm trying to find a story where the main character is a human who got turned into a dark blue or black unicorn/alicorn(?) upon appearing in Equestria. He's depressed and Pinkie tries to cheer him up by getting him to sing for everyone and the sing he chooses to sing is Heathens by Twenty One Pilots, as he sings he uses his magic to conjure up things according to the lyrics like hand grenades. After the song is over he walks away brushing everyone off.

I was looking for a react story that I read in the past, the story was about some humans that were launching capsules with earth information in the space to see if the could make contact with others life forms in the universe, one of the workers accidentally put his music device with all of earth songs (I think) in a capsule in the place of earth information, and that capsule ended up in MLP world, where princess twilight found the capsule, that story has at least 40 chapters if I remember correctly.

Looking for a story where A human buys a large amount of land not given buys and yes I know of Anon Buys The Everfree Forest

Sounds like The Lightning Bringer? Been a while since I read that, but I definitely recall a story like what you mentioned, and I'm 99% sure it's that.

Damn you're right I even have it faved must've missed it or the name didn't tick.

Thanks much appreciated.

No worries. That's what this thread is for ^_~ Mostly why I visit the thread, actually. I haven't visited in over a month, otherwise I could have let you know earlier...

As an aside, I wish the story had an epilogue, or preferably some sort of sequel.

Does anyone remember a story where Fluttershy gets transported to Earth but dies immediately from a heart attack? She's then found by a med student who starts to study the corpse and calls a friend, while the rest of the main 6 are trying to mount a rescue operation.
It was amusing in a morbid kind of way. I'm almost positive it got deleted because it was in my read later folder.

I remember, about 2-3 years ago, reading a story where a guy is turned into Firefly from G1, and somehow appears in a little girl's (might be Faust, but I don't remember for sure) house in the 80's. The story itself was nothing to write home about, but the idea behind it was so weird and novel that I can't help but look for it.

Found it.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/86404/a-life-as-a-pony

That's the fun thing about fanfiction, you get bizarre things like this -- much more freedom than normal forms of literature.

Hello! Can anyone please help me find a story in which a man is reborn in the body of an alicorn son of the evil tyrant Princess Celestia. His name is Blueblood and he is friends with Shining Armor and Big Mac. This is almost all I can remember. The story was interesting and well written, I lost it and now I can not find it anywhere. (Sorry for any grammatical mistakes, I am still learning English)

TChild of Mine
After discovering a strange animal abandoned in the forest, Kyle is in for far more than he could've bargained for.
Starscribe · 129k words  ·  1,263  55 · 14k views

-Sorry for the late reply.

TMLP: The Magic of... Music?
So Twilight discovers human radio and decides to share it with her teacher. However, they are shocked at what they find. And soon, everypony wants a listen...
The Bricklayer · 51k words  ·  215  32 · 13k views

-This one?

EEquestria's Garden
What happens in Equestria when I buy a new Birdbath for my flower garden?
PinkiePieFox · 18k words  ·  1,465  36 · 19k views

-Was it this one?

That would be Star Eater. The author took it down to rewrite it as their own universe, removing all references to MLP and the other franchises it used. I think you can DM the author to get a copy of the old Star Eater.

No, the one i am looking is much more bigger and was still unfinished, but thanks anyway.

Just out of curiosity, is there any story where human shares a bunch of different music to Equestrians? Or do I need to write it myself because I had this brilliant vision of a human regaling the Mane Six with the ballad of Big Iron around a campfire lmao. But then again I’m lazy af so I probably wouldn’t

no I wasent looking for anyone in particular I just wanted to find one were owns a lot of land but thanks

Comment posted by Thenewbluebrony deleted Aug 2nd, 2021
Comment posted by Thenewbluebrony deleted Aug 2nd, 2021

Then this one?

THarmonic Gift From The Stars
A human machine falls from the sky and Twilight, with the help of her friends discover all its musical secrets.
DTavs exe · 162k words  ·  161  10 · 4.9k views

That is the one, thank you very much, i had given up searching for this one until i found this thread. Now i will save it in my library so that i don't lose it again

Looking for a fic where a guy becomes the changling king but still retains his human form. The cover art us a black humanoid with green hair and beard. Please and thanks

Was the story Consequences of Betrayal on here, it updated an hour ago only to be deleted. Who was the stories author?

EThe Rule of King Cocoon of the Changelings
A human finds himself in Equestria as the monarch of a changeling swarm.
Hooves Like Jagger · 162k words  ·  682  68 · 12k views

-This one, right?
It wasn't deleted. I think your settings reset and, since the story is rated mature, you can't see it if your settings won't allow it.

And the author was Dragon in Black.

Exactly the one I was thinking of. Appreciate it

Hi y'all, I'm looking for a fic called Star Eater. I can't seem to remember the author or if it's even on this site. See the reason why is because I had a verson with like 42 chapters dowloaded and I was wondering if I could get moar story. Let me know when you can. Cheers!

This was already answered in the previous two to three pages--the author pulled it down and decided to make it his own original work for selling. Perhaps contact the author to request an updated copy?

Yes, the why is great. I'm wondering about the who (and not the band). I can't remember who the author is. If I was told who I would be eternally grateful.

Took me a moment to find the author's name. The poster's name is Vongoalyken once I did some digging. He appears to have erased everything on his account though.

I wish you luck for your private message to him. :moustache:

I am looking for a story where the mc and his house get sent to equestria, he can not understand them and saves one of the cmc from diamond dogs
Edit I found it

TCultural Artifacts
A little piece of Earth arrives in Equestria, a human and it's home. The citizens of Ponyville and Princess Luna struggle with this newcomer, as it struggles with them.
Dan_s Comments · 652k words  ·  2,446  518 · 62k views

he put it on webnovel he dose not want people to make reference to the old version due to mlp stories not doing well there

Looking for a story where a human becomes a changeling. One scene I vividly remember in it is when the MC gets the tip of their bug hoof sliced off

Comment posted by Your resident Night Owl deleted Sep 17th, 2021

Looking for a story where the human is reincarnated/transported to Equestria. He takes up the name Orion Falls and apparently is a natural enchanter, which makes him very valuable. He hides his ability, and makes friends with the a few of the young mane 6. Eventually religious fanatics make a move to take him, and he has to flee.

Any help finding this story would be greatly appreciated, and may or may not grant a few points of positive karma.

This one?

[Adult story embed hidden]

That's the one. Thanks!

Comment posted by Your resident Night Owl deleted Nov 15th, 2021

I’m not looking for a story in particular but I’m interested in stories about humans going to war with pony’s and the pony’s getting distorted by humanity.

If you know of any please let me know.

So I remember this one story where discord I think… yea discord was bringing some humans into some urban warfare, the only concrete detail I remember is that aj had a double barrel.. or a shotgun of some sort

Looking for a story about Anon getting kidnapped by Chrysalis and f**ks her with unlimited love while also f**ing with another changeling that turns into a changeling queen, and thus has the two queens fight each other until Anon suddenly dies and then comes back alive when the two made up with each other after seeing Anon dead.

Pretty sure it's a bit of a comedy as Anon talks about his penis with different names like "Vlad the Impaler" and stuff.

Hello. I remember seeing a new story in my feed about a week ago or so, about a guy not liking the new g5 movie so he was teleported into the movie as the main character who he hated. I can't remember the name and I've forgot to add it to my folder

I'm looking for a story where a human helps the mane six but when he is fighting Sombra the elements of harmony try to either kill him or pacify him the element of laughter and one other element save him the all the elements are alicorns i think that the elements are like goddesses.

Necer mind I found it, It was The Centurion Project

That has to be one of the best human stories out there eh?

Author deleted it for whatever reason.

I’m trying to find a story but I can’t find it when I search for it, it’s called “what I’ve become” or something like that, it’s about a human that was abducted by aliens and turned into a monster, others were also abducted but they were able to crash the ship, he was the only survivor, if someone has info on this story please let me know

• Viewing 851 - 900 of 1,145