Humans in Equestria 17,052 members · 17,209 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Twilight uses the Mirror portal again, To find out why sunset shimmer has stopped writing. What she finds is a world in chaos, as a new disease ravages the country. Millions are infected already, Slowly dying in agony as their body literally rots away around them. Twilight ends up in a fortified military camp, Under quarantine with her friends. From within the sealed room, They will watch doctors, Soldiers, and researcher struggle with the disease, doing their damnedest to cure it, while measures become more and more draconian. To the point where Soldiers have orders to execute anyone who shows any symptoms of infection. Eventually, Only one scientist remains. He keeps the girls and others who have been quarantined elsewhere fed and watered, before he finds that he is infected. Donning a hazmat suit, he preps several more, decontaminating them before unsealing Twilight and Sunsets room. He gives the girls supplies for several weeks, and tells them to get far away from any major city, before pointing them to the other canterlot high students, Who were somehow immune due to their magical exposure. as the group leaves, A single gunshot rings out.

Holy crap!!! When did you find the time to make this up?!?!?!

5695633 Plot's been done to death

a shot rings out and 28 days later the walking dead, one coma survivor, and puppy smiles are the only ones left.

5695645 Has it? I've seen a fuckton about zombies, Nukes and other such catastrophes, Not really all that much about a plague. (well, a plague that actually kills you")

Dam, now I really want this to be in story format!

5695633 you're really dark and demented... I like you!

OMG your avatar is so cute.

5695987 thanks, it was drawn by fatalspark. I won it at an on site raffle.

5695633 I swear I saw this pop up in one of the other groups. It's a little more fleshed out here, but otherwise the same post...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11