The Fluttershy Fan Club 734 members · 1,048 stories
Comments ( 62 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 62

2613987 daw. As for the last one: everypony is to busy dying of adorableness to try to stop you

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

1950s Fluttershy is the CUTEST!

PaulAsaran
Site Blogger

Gah, I'm dying here! Sources, people. How am I supposed to scour the net for more of an artist's awesomeness if I don't know the artist's name? You all make Fluttershy cry. :fluttercry:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

You could always use a Google reverse image search. Or since I post all of my stuff from Derpibooru, just pull up Fluttershy pics there (especially under the "Shyabetes" tag), and then follow the artist tag for more.

Combining the "Fluttershy" tag with either the "cute" or "adorable" tags also gives good results. I mean, she's always cute, but the images with those tags are especially noteworthy.

PaulAsaran
Site Blogger

I've never heard of a reverse image search. Interesting...

At any rate, I shall try these things you suggest. My screensaver can always use more Shyabetes. But the real thing about me is my very organized manner of keeping images; I keep the files sorted by artist on my computer, and it always frustrates me when I don't know who is responsible for that awesome image I want to add to my ever-growing collection.

Just a little something I put together

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 62