Doomsday(Dark Fic Group) 112 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Zorphius
Group Admin

I really do. I make sure to read all your stories. I'm rather surprised with all the stories involving Nigel Chalmers. Make sure that you do the same. Read each other's stories. Comment about them. Rate them.

This is Zorphius, Doomsday leader, and with that I end this message.

Oh, hello. I saw you over on The Network. Since I'm trying to get back to writing after a week's delay of personal bul:scootangel:it, I only have time tonight to read one story.
But at least I'm doing that.
How many stories are you fellow group-members reading/commenting/rating per day? Mine's two or three tops.

Dropbear
Group Admin

Uhhh, is that a good thing?
i mean yes I tend to go a bit overboard with the character but I didn't expect it to be... suprising.

Zorphius
Group Admin

To 2890737

To be honest I do not know how many stories everyone is reading. As I already said I have read through every single story on our group.

To 2891043

Yes, it is a good idea. I only request that you write to the best of your limits and beyond. I do not recommend any certain plot. I only recommend that you write dark stories.

Dropbear
Group Admin

All my stories tend to be a little dark.

For instance, in Nigel M Chalmers, Emperor sure he's a fairly good ruler he still laughed while slaughtering Diamond dogs.

Oh, and there was that whole 'Cave in Sombra's head with a table leg' thing. Plus that dream thing I did. Was not thinking when i wrote it but... yeah, 'corpse piles' sums it up nicely.

And that fic is probably my most cheerful one.

Also, noticed that you put one of my fics on your frontpage. I am fairly honoured by this, I give my thanks and spare you this day. Maybe i'll even make you into a changeling OC...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5