Padded Ponies and Adult Foals 1,303 members · 965 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Hello, I have been thinking and I think today I would like to propose to smolder even to all his friends to make history of them I have not seen many of those I want them to tell me what they think in my case I would vote for Smolder my favorite and Gallus tell their favorites.

Are you talking about diaper stories for Smolder and the young six?

I would enjoy some more of smolder,

Not sure if I can link it but on my sofurry I recently posted a story about the student six having a messy diaper contest.

7190371 Okay. Because there is a decent amount of diaper art involving them, just not much in the way of stories.

7190386 There are a couple of Smolder diaper fics though.

I thought it would be nice since I had seen some pictures of them.

Seriously that sounds interesting if possible send a link to read it please.

7190403 Here it is a small contribution of myself to the cause :twilightblush:

Some artists like Plinkie_Poi also have some interesting pieces :pinkiehappy:

I hope this contributes a bit to the conversation :twilightsmile: sorry fi not :fluttershysad:

Go to sofurry.com Search this exact title.

The student six's messy diaper contest part 1

It should be the only story to come up.

What they think of making stories with Smolder or prefer someone like Gallus to say with confidence.

Odd I know ,but i made one with Gallus and Silverstream.

That sounds very good. I'm going to look for her and to read her, I still think that there are very few smolder stories that she is one of the characters that I like the most, because who doesn't like dragons and there aren't many authors who are publishing because of the pandemic too.

Hi, how have you been? I hope everyone is well in this quarantine. I write because I would like to know who has any ideas for new stories? And I have found an image that I thought was very good, hopefully someone will make a story of it, I really want them to tell me what they think, thank you and take care.

Hello, how have you been, someone knows of good stories with the theme of Halloween published or who is going to publish to read it, thank you.

hello how are you I am curious to know who is writing a new story and what is it about and if anyone has found interesting smolder stories?

I keep meaning to make a padded story invovling Smolder and Spike. just keep forgetting to do so.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22