Padded Ponies and Adult Foals 1,303 members · 965 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

First and foremost, if you haven't seen the most recent chapter of Make Your Mark yet, consider this a spoiler warning!

Now that we know that Alphabittle is Misty's father, and that Misty disappeared from Bridlewood at a young age, on top of seeing Alphabittle trying to reconnect with Misty afte her return, I have to ask. How long before we start seeing fanart and fanworks of Alphabittle diapering Misty and treating her like a foal again?

I believe that we already have fanart. You can find it by searching on Derpibooru.

7885345 I've seen one fanart so far. Misty's had plenty of diaper art, but only one thing matching what I've been waiting to see.

This is quite ironic because this whole time I expected Alphabittle to be portrayed as an Abdl in the fanarts. I mean he had a pacifier among all the betting trophies he had gotten. The fact that he's now a father figure kinda nullifies the possibility of seeing him diapered in a Littlepace, but I'm not complaining, Misty is adorable and she totally deserve a daddy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4