Comments ( 145 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 145
ChocoLoco
Group Admin

I might actually be interested in that. You'll have to give me time.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3316463 I'll wait, eh. But like some in this group you're nothing but a minor Counsellor or not, depends if the Governor of this group has given you that position, eh. :pinkiecrazy:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

As long as I have the power to call to arms.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3316560 You can gain more power, grow the Domain with the groups you liberate, eh. :pinkiecrazy:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

Does that mean you could cause something massive to happen on the site? Like everyone commenting on one story.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3316639 No, atm supposedly my Governors are loyal to me, but some seem to conspire and want separate and use what they have to destroy the Domain, and grow their own personal empire. The users of the groups they have are loyal to them, and not me, even then their loyalty is not entirely needed at the start, eh.

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

:applejackunsure: I thought you had all of the pull...

You need someone to straighten it all out.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3316690 The Empress direct the Domain through her Governors who are loyal to her. The Governors control the groups they have, but the users loyalty are to themselves and the admins, but the admins should support The Governors. I like to keep things simple for the users, eh. :trixieshiftleft:

But atm I have a Lord/High Governor who was supposed to keep things running in my absence, but he allowed it grow quiet and I must regain control on my Domain, eh. :trixieshiftright:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

So you could potentially do something big, you just haven't been coordinated enough to.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3316758 I allowed my Domain to have many freedoms, my Governors could do as they pleased expanding their personal empires, protected them from admin corruption, kept us connected through my Governors and expanded peacefully. But now I must reconnect and keep the communication or my Domain will never rise once more.

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

I'm curious. What causes you to switch names?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3316805 Ah, just like using past names, eh. In Humans Are Superior I was Teh_Fluffy. at Warhammer 40k RPs, Sermons and Fics I was known as Sororitas Kate. At my Domain I'm known as Mother Empress. At Humans in Equestria and that group of shit posts Patlestia, Sororitas Kate and Mother Empress.

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

I see. I liked Teh_Fluffy.

Kate's your name?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3316832 I like Teh_Fluffy too, eh. :pinkiehappy:

Kate is more of a nickname than anything else, eh. :twilightsheepish:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

Where's it come from?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3317343 Ah, a friend named me Kate/Kaete, because apparently I needed a real name, eh. :twilightsheepish:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

You are nameless?

Tue-moi
Group Admin
ChocoLoco
Group Admin

What's yer name?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3317905 I already told the internet my name! :raritydespair:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

:unsuresweetie: You didn't tell me...

Tue-moi
Group Admin
Tue-moi
Group Admin
Tue-moi
Group Admin

3319023 Labochka, eh. :moustache:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

I remember you saying that.... I thought you said that was a nickname?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3319177 Kate is my nickname, Labochka serves as one of my first names, eh. :twilightsheepish:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

As one of them?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3319274 I have two, eh. :twilightsheepish:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

How many people have you told both to?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3319309 Everyone at the army knows I have two names, and anywhere else I worked at and my friends and husbando, eh. :trixieshiftright:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

Sooo.. why do you need two?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3319338 My dad gave me a name and my mother gave me one, eh. :trixieshiftright:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

Ohhhhh. Okay, that actually makes sense.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3319395 Eeyup. A Eastern European name, and a Christian Name, eh. :twilightsheepish:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

What's the whole Christian name thing about? I've heard of that before.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3319439 Ah, names that has been created by Christian lords or something, eh. :twilightsheepish:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

What's the purpose of having a Christian name?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3319506 It's purpose is to give Christians proper names, eh. :trixieshiftright:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

Then.. what makes it proper?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3319731 Traditionally, a Christian name or Baptismal name is a personal name given when someone is baptised soon after birth or long after in the name of the Lord, In modern times like today 'Baptismal name' was used with given name or first name in traditionally Christian countries, and was common in day to day use, eh. Or so how it goes, eh. Really depends what Christian order you live by and community you live in, because sometimes it varies a wee bit, eh. :twilightsheepish:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

Do I ask too many questions?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3321437 No, you do ask a lot of questions, but I'm not bothered from answering them to the best of my ability, eh. :trixieshiftright:

ChocoLoco
Group Admin

:yay:

I have no more here.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3321511 :trixieshiftright: No more, well, okay, eh. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 145