Bat Ponies Are Best Ponies 2,442 members · 651 stories
Comments ( 193 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 193

3299279 Never done a collab, but thought about it.

Name: Angel Beats/ Violet Heart (Viola)

Do I need to say more?:trollestia:

Good idea. Now we only need a plot... Personally, I can write almost anything, except maybe anthro.

Name: Emille Core
Appearance: Shoulder length blond mane with a single black streak going down the middle. Indigo coat with royal blue wings. Always wears a necklace with a large apple seed on it. Red eyes.
Personality: Shy to new ponies, kind of like Fluttershy. Can speak to vampire fruit bats. Works on Sweet Apple Acres with his cousins. Was Adopted into the family at age 6 after a swarm of Vampire fruit bats left one of the Apple family farms when he got them to leave. Works during the daytime taking care of the bats.
Cutie Mark: Apple core.
Is she/he used in a story?: No, but he might make a guest apperence in Battle of the Beats if I remember.

3299471 Batpony themed episode? THE RETURN OF FLUTTERBAT!

3300356 Or... *put's on black mask* BATMARE EPISODE!!!!

3300369 YES! YES ALL THE WAY!
Using Fluttershy?

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

No, I, for one, know both of them very, very well. :trixieshiftleft:
No explanation needed.

3300371 *attempting to copy lisp* FLUTTERSHY IS BATMARE!!!

3300385 hellz yes. make dis a thing.

RedShirt047
Group Admin

I thought Applejack was Batmare because HER PARENTS ARE DEAD!!!!!

3300392 true...

Applejack is Batmare, and Fluttershy is Robin?

RedShirt047
Group Admin

Fluttershy is Robin?

No, Fluttershy is Mare-bat.

3299279 wow tell me about it. But How would that work?

Well, technically they don't mention Fluttershy's parents EVER, so...

3300488 but- hm... point taken! :rainbowlaugh:

3300418 ALL OF THE YES!!!!!

3300517 So until proven otherwise, we can do whatever we want with her backstory. :rainbowkiss:

3300529 I want a cannon backstory for her so badly, so if I can see if I can relate to her. Sure, the Cloudsdale thing is there, but... that's not much.

3300574 I know, although it does leave room to improvise. But if they DO show a canon one, then all others may become UNcanon.

3300580 true... hm... :ajsleepy: can't be bothered thinking about it.... it's 10 o'clock at night! I can't even... *slowly falls asleep* *jolts awake* E- what? Did I miss something?

3300608 Nope. And it's 4 PM where I am. :rainbowlaugh:

3300621 Lucky.... :ajsleepy: so sleepy.... but I can't, a new Pentatonix song came out so I can't... :rainbowlaugh:

RedShirt047
Group Admin

:rainbowderp: We're in the same time zone.

3300653 And so am I!

3300630 Why must new, awesome songs come at bad timings?
3300653 America?

RedShirt047
Group Admin
RedShirt047
Group Admin

Misery Missouri. I get the two mixed up.

Name: Shadow Wing

Appearance: purple mane, grey coat.

Personality: Hardy and loyal. Great devotion to Luna and love for his race. He silently shy of other ponies despite being Captain of the Night Guard. Wile on duty, he can be a bit serous, but he's actually very cheerful.

Cutie Mark: (Never really gave him one, but I figure it be a lance with bat wings sprouting out of it. That shows not only his proficiency with that weapon, but that he is a proud member of the thestral race

Is she/he used in a story?: Shadow Wing teams up with Shining Armor in My Mortal Big Brother, and has since become my character for RP's.

Name: XxsnowxX
Appearance: white coat, dark blue and blue tail/ dark blur eyes
Personality: very strange
Cutie Mark: snow
Is she/he used in a story?: Nope just some RP

3300668 I know... but I'm awake now! :pinkiehappy: and I still can't stop listening to it.... so good! :rainbowkiss:

Name: Scarlet Twist
Appearance: She has grey fur, peppermint colored mane, and orange eyes.
Personality: She's bubbly and sweet, kind of like Anna in Frozen.
Cutie Mark: A wreath of peppermints
Is she/he used in a story?: She will be in a future published story, yes

Name: Moonlight Sonata
Appearance: Short and choppy purple and pink mane, yellow eyes, pale blue coat
Personality: She was once an opera star bitten by the mysterious Phantom, she's forced to live forever, she's kind of reclusive. Imagine Elphaba and Elsa( I watch too much Frozen!)
Cutie Mark: She has no cutie mark
Is she/he used in a story?: yes, it shall come out soon

Name: Night Striker
Appearance:

Cutie Mark:

Personality: Typically joyful when around friends and family. Can be highly stressed when having to work. (And because i can.) IS completely pissed about the NLR going Inactive. Is highly active often participating in sporting events throughout equestria. (When free time is allowed) Enjoys a somewhat luxurious life from his Shadowbolt and NLR General career.
Is she/he used in a story?: As of yet: I think one... If all.... I wouldn't call it a story.... UGH!

3303322 Interesting OC's. And you don't watch Frozen too much. Probably about the same as a normal person does. Ohh you should watch Princess Luna's Let it go on youtube if you havent already. Its great in my opinion.

3304654 I agree. Nice Icon by the way, I ship it.:pinkiehappy:

3304654 I've seen that one and the Princess Twilight version, I have not however seen Frozen.

3308764 I can't find the Twilight one. all I can find is the normal music PMV. Unlike the Princess Luna parody one.

Name: Midnight Shadows
Appearance:
(The blue one on the right.)
Unlike most batponies she's a bit of a cross because her father was not a batpony, just a normal pegasus. The only batpony traits she has are the night vision eyes, the ear tufts, and the teeth. She's generally wearing a diaper because she's incontinent.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/125/3/6/creating_color_by_eevie_chu-d7h94sv.png
Personality: Does Adorable count? She's very shy when around strangers but the most adorably cute outgoing filly when she's with her friends.
Cutie Mark: The moon with bat wings coming out of it and three stars around the moon. (This is a work in progress cutie mark though, most likely not the final.)
Is she/he used in a story?: Yes, many... and several rp's as well.

Name: Echolocation
Appearance: He has a silvery coat, and his eye color is that of ashes of the dead. His mane is a deep indigo like you were looking down, towards the bottom of the ocean. He is wearing the Official Suit of the Night Guards. They didn't have any in his size though, so the armor is extremely loose, and would prove very little help in battle though.
Personality: cheerful, and twitchy. Like pinkie pie in bat-pony form. Minus the fourth wall breakage
Cutie Mark: It looks like the wifi symbol with all three bars, though it's supposed to be sound waves. :derpytongue2:
Is she/he used in a story?: yes

Both play a significant role in Two Lonely Mares, guards of Luna - following Zecora's influence, they turn from Luna's faithful servants into Luna's faithful friends.

Name: Silver Shimmer
Appearance: Typical batpony guard, slightly bulkier than average.
Personality: Loves fun, indulging in all kinds of pleasures, serves Luna because "Luna is awesome!", brash, bold, good-heartedly rude,
Cutie Mark: a silver stein (hidden under armor).

Name: Moon Ray
Appearance: Typical batpony guard, slightly lighter than average.
Personality: Reserved, reverent, worships Luna as his goddess, introverted, romantic, polite and well-mannered, normally gentle, though deadly if need be.
Cutie Mark: Full Moon.

This piece of conversation shows how the two differ.

"My faithful guards," Luna explained, not trying to conceal her grin, "Tis a dream of my creation, a little private place where our relation is reversed and our love can flourish. We invited ye in appreciation of your faithful stance and bravery. Shall our wish disturb ye, wake now and cherish my high praise. Or stay, and partake in the gift we wish to impart on ye."

The two exchanged confused glances, but I could see their ears perk up to attention. I lay on the pillows, stretching sensuously. Then Luna walked around them, flickig her tail over one of them, and lay by me, stretching in a similar fashion.

"I can't..." the one Luna addressed as Moon Ray muttered. "I cannot defile the sacred body of my goddess."

A big grin spread on the mouth of the other one. "Then, my friend, Lady Zecora is all yours. I believe our princess deserves all we can give of ourselves."

"I... I didn't mean it like that!"

"Dibs is dibs!"

and then his shock - and the revelation.

"But... but... she is not the almighty goddess. She is just... just a pony and not.." he paused, his train of thought disrupted by Luna hitting Silver with a pillow.

"'Just a pony' my behind!
Finer pony you won't find.
She's almighty goddess too.
She is both - just think what's true:
That she needs two pony guards
when she can turn world to shards?
Or that in her painful mend
She needs you to be her friend?"

Comment posted by New Lunar Principality deleted Aug 16th, 2014

3319615 Holy run-on sentences, Batmare!:pinkiegasp:

3324635 there is that better you grammar nazi

3324666 Sorry if I seemed a bit rude. I was tired and not thinking straight.
What I think I meant to say was that it took me a minute to understand what you were saying because of the lack of punctuation and other grammar-related things. Why I said this, I don't know, I was half-asleep, and I tend to say idiotic things when in such a state.
Once again, I'm very sorry for how I acted.

3326828 I could tell you weren't thinking straight by fact you put batmare for no real reason but apolige accepted but what is your honest opinion of my oc

3326999 I found your OC to be intersting. A thestralcorn is an intersting concept for a Batpony.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 193