Tag-a-long's Book Club 512 members · 1,123 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Tucked away in the back of the library is an area you'll often see ponies trooping to with lots of paper and quills and ink. There they mutter and cross things out and wad up the occasional piece of paper. This is where the author meetups in the library happen, and they talk with each other about writing, brainstorm about issues they've been having with their stories and sometimes look over each others work.

Rule 2 is a bit relaxed here. You can ask for help, but only is it's more in the way of brainstorming sessions and such, and what you're asking should be specific. Not:
"omg can u help rite my fic???"
but more like:
"I'm writing a story bout a pegasus, Sister Merry, who lives in a convent in Cloudsdale, and I have her humming and singing cheery nun songs while working, but I have no idea what a cheery nun song would sound like. Anyone have any ideas that would be in the public domain?"

Most of all, don't ask for too much. This shouldn't be where you want someone else to do all your work for you, just pointers and such, and it should mostly just be a place to talk about writing...

MrNumbers
Group Admin

What are you doing in here?

Get back to writing, voracious reader of this comment. Go! Go now! Take flight to your word document, and fill its glorious white space with your inky musings!

So, I'm bad at writing names. Especially city names. Thus, I had to think about city names, fictional, of course. Each of them representing at least a single random aspect.

Like, for exampled, Sodom and Gomorrah, City of sins. Basically, an alternate and more wild version of Las Vegas.

Thoughts?

4030453 - what's your question? :)

4030713 I know. I'm just creating a similar city in a different place, which is not Equestria, mind.

4030532 How to make a good name cities, that's the question. Sometimes, character's names as well.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I just didn't add it 'cause it was a starting post for a discussion thread, an' I thought it looked better without it. I did that on the book corner, too. it's still me, tho'.

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11