Vinyl Scratch 1,694 members · 705 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So, it's cannon as of episode 100. Octavia and Vinyl live together. So what are the head cannons? What are they to each other? They do seem to be close.

Roomies with a friendship as close as sisters who occasionally have fantastic sex.

So everything without incest? I suppose there is that. I find it interesting that many call them married. We never see something to indicate that but.. well do ponies even have wedding rings? They're great for keeping away embarrassing situations when someone doesn't want to be an asshole and hit on someone else's wife.

Course I don't like viewing sex as a weekend activity. Can't stop you, but the idea doesn't sit well with me. (I'm going to state that, but not argue it. Yes I'm a virgin, if anyone has a problem with me personally abstaining, you're likely insecure in your own life decisions and I can't help you with that. Talk to a shrink.)

My own personal view is that ... well, they're just roommates with a close friendship, and they probably annoy each other with their wildly contrasting personalities. But as with any fandom, two people/ponies who stand next to each other are gonna get 'shipped.

My own story has Vinyl mentoring two foals, the adoptive children of a Dragon. If that was in the show, suddenly you would see Vinyl shipping with the dragon bearer of the element of courage, Come to think of it that kind of sounds awesome, someone write that!

I would, but I can't write. :rainbowderp:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6